What is a good moveset for Calyrex (and its forms)? Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. -Thunder Wave For what it's worth, it also covers Poison-types (who threaten Grass-types on Sun teams) that Earth Power doesn't affect, such as Crobat, Weezing, and Gengar. @ Expert Belt Ability: Refrigerate Anyone who watched its episode in the XY series will tell you it doesn't fare well in warm weather. Thunderbolt gives it BoltBeam coverage. Aurorus is not fast even with Speed investment. Thunderbolt/Freeze-Dry Explore More Cards. Speed is enough to outspeed a fair number of the common Torterra brands. Tundra the Aurorus This set is designed to handle certain checks and counters. EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD Earth Power (get rid of Fire, Steel and Rock types) Aurorus Pokédex and learnset for reference. Rock Polish (to speed up Tundra for that chance to sweep). Psychic Terrain is probably the best option though since the effects of terrain prevent priority moves from being used, meaning your opponent can't KO Aurorus with priority Mach Punch. Psychic will cover your weakness to Fighting. Aurorus doesn't have many other options besides Dual Screening, which while an option, I would not recommend since Dual Screening generally is a suicidal role, and other Pokemon pull it off better. EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 Sp Atk Earthquake - Impressive power, covers fire, electricity, rock, steel & poison. EVs: 252 SAtk/252 HP/4 SDef Aurorus está basado en un Amargasaurus, una especie de dinosaurio saurópodo con dos hileras de espinas que formaban a su vez dos crestas; aunque, siendo la contraparte de Tyrantrum,y debido a la cresta que forma un velo, tambien se basa en una reina victoriana. (Though many are faster than Aurorus). Wait a second. On its head is a V-shaped white marking with single, light blue crystal in the center. During your adventure, you will be traveling through the Galar region, where you will find many unique locations, such as huge grassy plains … Aurorus and its pre-evolution were designed by Hitoshi Ariga. -Calm Mind. It also shares traits with various species of Diplodocoidea. ~Psychic/Discharge/Stealth Rock, Aurorus, the Screaming Tundra Psychic covers Aurorus's main weakness: Fighting-type. Strive to become the next Champion of the Galar region with this exciting new adventure introducing brand new Pokemon! So why not have a STAB powered-up Echoed Voice (with Refrigerate) and a Metronome? Boosting Special Attacks and Special Defense. As for Freeze-Dry, you could always swap for ThunderBolt, but I honestly prefer Freeze-Dry because of STAB. Thunder bolt is for those darn water types, and the only move that does neutral damage to steel types. Role: Special Tank, Aurorus @ Heavy-Duty Boots The best moves for Aurorus are Rock Throw and Weather Ball when attacking Pokémon in Gyms. Click here for more info ». HP Ground/Ancient Power/Flash Cannon. Every time you power up, your Pokémon gains half a level. Aurorus (アマルルガ) is the 67th Pokémon in the Kalos Coastal Pokédex.It is a Rock/Ice-Type, and is known as the Tundra Pokémon. ~Nature Power What is a good moveset for Galarian Zapdos? It had good bulk and can take out ground types, Le scraf its good iv beet a lot of people with it. Discharge boasts a huge 30 % chance of paralyzing your foe, Aurorus @ Assault Vest Aurorus Cards Aurorus 28 Forbidden Light. Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. Aurorus is going to die anyways, since it has such horrible resists, such a bad defense stat, and a weakness to the most common attacking types. EVs: 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 Def, Blizzard (perfect accuracy with Snow Warning)/Freeze-Dry (for Water type Pokemon) Earthquake could also be a problem and priority moves are killers but most people still underestimate Aurorus' +2 speed which can out speed Garchomp. Trait: Snow Warning Ability: Refrigerate Most notable and possible best moves for Aurorus. Aurorus is a quadruped, dinosaurian Pokémon that resembles a sauropod. And Dark Pulse gives you advantages over Psychic. That cause' of its hability to turn normal moves into ice moves. Aurorus is a Rock / Ice type Pokémon introduced in Generation 6. Nature Power if you are running Weakness Policy. Brave -Rock Polish [email protected] Herb/Weakness Policy The moves highlighted in green benefit from the Same Type Attack Bonus, and deal 20% more damage. I couldn't resist putting up a move set for one of my favorite Pokemon of Generation 6, Sorry! - Rock Polish Sp.Atk & Atk EVs. An Aurorus was found frozen solid within a glacier, just as it appeared long ago, which became quite a big event in the news. Calm mind for when predicting stalls and switch outs. Nature Power/ Ice Beam Modest / Calm Nature. Freeze Dry: Super Effective on water types and has stab. And as for Earthquake, it's strong enough to do a decent amount of damage to Steel-Types, with the help of the Expert Belt. Aurorus w/ life orb or leftovers Calm Mind and Rock Polish Can't be used with Assault Vest. EDIT: I forgot to mention Weakness Policy. Aurorus uses the Refrigerate Ability, which changes its Normal-Type moves into Ice-Type moves whilst increasing the power of said moves by 30%.Aurorus's Hidden Ability is Snow Warning, an Ability that summons a hailstorm upon its entry into battle. Calm Mind / Rock Polish / Thunderbolt / HP Grass. What should it be? What are you talking about, Le Scraf? -Hyper Beam Adamant Nature ( 0/252/0/0/0/252 ) Modest Nature ( 0/0/0/252/0/252 ) Optimize Aurorus's EV spread for Pokemon X and Y Ability: Refrigerate Rock Polish gives its speed +2. Catch Aurorus in Dynamax Adventures! Offense. Thunderbolt works well if you want Water-type coverage. Unlike Vanilluxe and Abomasnow (the only other snow warning pokemon in the tier), Aurorus has access to stealth rock - a vital move to getting the best chance of killing Alomola and Gliscor in 1 shot with linoone and wearing down … Y: Using its diamond-shaped crystals, it can instantly create a wall of ice to block an opponent's attack. The sails are pale whitish-yellow at the base and fade into a pale bluish-purple at the edges. -Blizzard / Frost Breath (STAB move) I'm making a non meta team, and I decided aurorus on the team! With that said, Rock Polish rounds off the set by doubling its speed. Blizzard/Ice Beam/Freeze Dry (either are stab, blizzard if Tundra is on a hail team for that no-worries-for-accuracy play, or your a risk taker, Ice Beam for the accuracy, Freeze Dry for that extra death penalty to water types) Pretty sure it gets power gem over ancient power. 3rd move probably should be Reflect because, +6 252+ Atk Mega Absol Night Slash vs. 240 HP / 0+ Def Aurorus through Reflect: 332-391 (74.2 - 87.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO, Aurorus FrozenInPokemon13: Gengar used to have Levitate prior to Generation 7 (Sun/Moon). Ability: Refrigerate Bold Nature It might surprise you!!! Aurorus can blast freezing cold air to form a wall of ice to protect itself from attacks. Aurorus is a Bulky Pokemon, but its Typing is so horrible it can't tank reliably, and it must therefore try to outspeed as much as possible. I'm not sure Aurorus can have stealth rock... good set anyway though! If you have a good competitive moveset for Aurorus, post an answer below and upvote the best ones. In that case, save for the last round of trick room. - Duration: 4:53. Moveset: EVs: 240 HP / 128 SpA / 140 SpD Aurorus 26 XY-Puños Furiosos. Aurorus @ Leftovers It has bright blue eyes, a long neck, and a long, tapering tail with a teardrop-shaped tip. To find exactly what level your Pokémon is, power up your Pokémon following this chart until you're certain of your level from Stardust cost changes.. A Pokémon's minimum level is 1. Special move, 90 base power, 100% accuracy. Aurorus is good! Thank you very much! So offensive set it is. His moveset is pretty capable and he has good Special Attack. Now, the given EVs maximize Aurorus' Special Attack while outspeeding uninvested Pokemon with a Base Speed of 85 or lower. There are its current moves: Ancient Power (non-tm) Ice Beam (tm) Freeze-dry (not replacing that) and Dark Pulse (maybe put it on blastoise?) I decided to take advantage of his ability and use hyper beam for this set. Aurorus is a Rock/Ice type Pokémon, which makes it especially weak against Steel and Fighting moves, and weak against Grass, Ground, Rock and Water moves. Evolution (Evolves from Amaura) 2. - Rock Polish. [email protected]/Icy Rock/Sitrus/Chople/Babiri Berry Earth Power covers two other weaknesses, Rock and Steel, as well as covering Fire, which is a huge threat to any Grass-types on your team (especially with the Sun damage boost). Mischievous Snow Warning is Aurorus' s hidden ability. Aurorus is based on an Amargasaurus, which were speculated to have possible skin sail extensions on their vertebral spines. EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD Isn’t critical boost 2x damage? Discharge gives you what is technically Boltbeam, although this one has a chance of paralyzing. Rock Slide. EVs: 252 HP, 128 Defense, 128 Sp. Trait: Refrigerate Nature power in wifi battles will be tri-attack and with his ability. It hits both opponents (or those near you in triples) for special STAB damage, with 90 base power, 100% accuracy, and without hurting your partner. 16 dps. (Filler) hp fire/ ancient power. And you matbe meant power herb but it doesn´t work either as it´s charging and not recharging. Freeze-Dry comes to mind, but Thunderbolt can do the job too. Rock Throw is again the best Rock type fast move it could have got as Tyrantrum doesn’t learn Smack Down. Moves: Calm Mind is also Possible as it will increase your damage and help you wall even more Special Attacks. Special move, 90 base power, 100% accuracy. These white boxes show the moves base DPS after STAB but before factoring in battle specific factors like the Pokemon's Attack, Defense and defending Pokemon's type. Yes, you're right, though basically nobody knew that back in November (heck, most people still don't). EVs: 4 HP / 252 Satk/ 252 Speed -Discharge, Blizzard and Frost Breath have the same base power but Frost Breath has more PP while Blizzard hits all opponents in Double / Triple Battles Psychic is a good move for Aurorus, just for both coverage and protection against the dreaded Fighting-Type. For information about Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon, click below. - Earth Power, I love Aurorus! Modest All images and names owned and trademarked by Gamefreak, Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Niantic are property of their respective owners. Modest Nature. ". The reason for Weakness Policy is to use its weaknesses to its advantage by boosting all attack stats by two though most steel and fighting moves will knock it out without screens up. -Freeze Dry Aurorus @ Leftovers or Chople Berry It is vulnerable to Steel, Fighting, Grass, Ground, Rock and Water moves. This article is about Pokemon Sun and Moon. Offensive: Home Pokemon Sun and Moon Aurorus,How to Battle,Strategy,Moveset,Weekness,breakpoint Aurorus,How to Battle,Strategy,Moveset,Weekness,breakpoint. Aurorus @ Choice Specs Most notable and possible best moves for Aurorus. HP Ground covers Rock Types and Steel Types, Ancient Power gives you a move that has stab and the chance to raise your Stats. The classic BoltBeam combo, except with hyper beam instead of ice beam. Psychic - Great power, covers fighting & poison. Remember that this set is for risk takers, so choose wisely. Aurorus is a great screener. Ultra Moon: This usually quiet and kindly Pokémon has a surface temperature of around –240 degrees Fahrenheit. Defense, 220 Speed Yes! - Discharge Protect; Rest; Common Effort Values for Aurorus in Sun and Moon. You could make an argument for using Blizzard on this set, since it is 100% accurate at the cost of 10 less base power and isn't stopped by Shell/Battle Armor, but Calm Mind is fairly prevalent in NU, so I believe Frost Breath is the more useful options. I don't think White Herb works with Hyper Beam. Stone Edge - STAB, Impressive power, high crit ratio, low acc, covers flying, ice, fire & bug. Hyper Voice (now Ice-type thanks to Refrigerate) is your dragon-killing move. Rock Polish Ice Beam might seem like the natural move, but with Nature Power, you will get Tri-Attack. Zamdi (Aurorus) @ Metronome/Expert Belt Plus stab so critical hit and 4x effective would be... (dun dun duuuuuuun) 12x damage! Some explanation, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. You can see a Pokemon's type before you decide which path to take, so rally your friends and get hunting! Then rest in HP. items, abilities, natures and EVs. Defense Item: Metronome I realized that I should replace one of my Aurorus’s moves with Rock Polish. Light Screen (I think its what its called lol I'm doing this from memory) Trade Su nombre procede de la palabra inglesa aurora y de la especie de dinosaurio Amargasaurus.. Biología []. Ability: Refrigerate - Sleep Talk HP Grass is also even more useless for practically the same reasons. (This is only my second move set here, if I screwed up something or used a Banned move or item, then please tell me. Earthquake (Protection against steel-types). The first Pokemon adventure for Nintendo 3DS, Pokemon X & Y ushers in a new era for the role-playing, creature-capturing series via new starter Pokemon, new Legendary Pokemon, and so much more. So I figured I would post it. -Thunderbolt What is a good moveset for Galarian Moltres? Meet Tundra the risky Aurorus. There are currently a total of 2 Pokémon in the Amaura family. This time Aurorus takes center stage and pops off with 2 big Ancientpower boosts! Aurorus is a risk to use, but if used right he is super powerful. Nature ( ) Nature ( ) Optimize Aurorus's EV spread for Pokemon Sun and Moon This move set is built on adding the many bonuses of Echoed Voice + Refrigerate + Metronome together to make a possible sweeper, While Echoed voice and the Metronome add more power when used in repetition, refrigerate turns echoed voice into a STAB ice type move and further increases the damage dealt. Hyper Beam (ultra power+stab thanks to refrigerate. Psychic is largely pointless because Hyper Voice hits for roughly the same amount of Damage, not to mention Earth Power already hits Poison Types. Freeze-Dry (STAB, super effective against water-types) -Ancient Power. Why not Earth Power instead of Ancient Power? She is the most dangerous dino you could ever meet. Aurorus is currently available within Pokémon Vortex through the following methods: 1. Deck Dex » Psydex » Psydex ... Aurorus: Pokedex Entries: X: The diamond-shaped crystals on its body expel air as cold as -240 degrees Fahrenheit, surrounding its enemies and encasing them in ice. Calm Mind ups Special Attack and Special Defense, and Rock Polish doubles Speed. Aurorus is the best for this position. Nature: Modest Explorar más cartas. Rock Polish Boosts your speed so you can have balance of Offense and Defense Replace the Assault Vest with the Expert Belt. - Calm Mind Best moveset for Aurorus. Snow Warning works well with Blizzard. And Psychic is for fighting types that you predict will switch in, hoping to get an easy kill. Attack, 32 Sp. Ability: Refrigerate Modest/bold Nature Thunderbolt (if you didn't go with Freeze-Dry)/Flash Cannon (if you did) With Refrigerate, it has an impressive 117 Base Power without drawbacks, allowing it to hit hard. May 19, 2016 335 Pokemon Sun and Moon 0. Expert Belt can also be used here, as it can cover all but one weakness (fighting) with this moveset. This mixed attacker set covers 12 types, all of aurorus's weaknesses, and allows for at least one attack STAB on both types rock and ice, and alternatively, get an aurorus with the other ability and employ hyper beam, and thunder bolt, and maybe make it a jolly or modest nature, but its not as good in my opinion. These Pokémon can also create aurora-like lights by diffracting light through tiny ice crystals in the air. Toxic- Combined with Hail you will really wittle down the opponent. Aurorus Pokedex entry. This is helpful, despite Aurorus' mediocre attack stat. EVs: 252 HP/164 Def/92 SDef. - Protect. Moveset Aurorus w/ Light Clay 6IV and EV Trained Pokemon. The one problem with this set is that Aurorus usually dies quickly after this but if you have a healer on your team I think you will be fine. -Psychic -Blizzard All counter Pokémon. So I needed help on a move set, so thank you very much!!!!! Cartas de Aurorus Aurorus 28 Luz Prohibida. Ability: Refrigerate Ancient Power because you might get an all-stat boost. Psychic/Dark Pulse Modest Nature, ~Calm Mind If you manage to breed HP Grass, use it, as it covers Ground, Rock, and Water weaknesses. Hyper Beam/Nature Power- Refrigerate plus STAB on a 150 power move is incredibly powerful. Hyper beam is Aurorus's powerhouse move, granting STAB thanks to his cool (pun intended) ability - refrigerate, which turns normal type moves to ice type. Max CP. This move combination has the highest total DPS and is also the best moveset for PVP battles. I chose Ancient Power because I went all Sp Att but if you didn't lower your Att. This move combination has the highest total DPS and is also the best moveset for PVP battles. Movesets. This could actually be a very good sweeping set for aurorus if set up at the right time. Why you would build a Hail team is beyond my knowledge, as you got nerfed to the point where Stallrein, which was the main incentive to Hail back in ye olde dayse of Snover NU, is no longer an invincible beast. Moveset: Reflect - Calm Mind / Reflect - Freeze-Dry Which one? Freeze Dry is great cause it is super effective against water type too, so excellent against those water/ground types. Aurorus(JPJapanese: アマルルガRomaji: Amaruruga) is a species of Pokémon in the series of the same name. Nature power Works with Power Herb. It is also the best moveset combination it could have got as it does not learn Dragon Breath in the main series games. Despite what this site says, crits are just 1.5x, so Frost Breath is "90", right? Anyone can answer this. Moveset: Aurorus is very underestimated in my opinion and could actually be very good if you use it in the right way, and this set is pretty good at covering most of his many weaknesses and can be viable competitively. Aurorus @ Weakness Policy Thanks! Aurorus for instance can use Psychic under Psychic Terrain and Moonblast under Misty Terrain, both of which cover its x4 weakness to Fighting-types. Depending on your strategy, if you rise it on a Sp Att Basis, Hyper Beam is a MUST! How to use: You need to know your Pokemon's exact level. Aurorus seems an unlikely choice for a Sun team. Protect; Rest; Common Effort Values for Aurorus in X and Y. You just need to find the right time to do so you don't end up loosing a pretty good special attacker. - Hyper Voice you can consider Stone Edge or even a non-rock attack. Aurorus @ Leftovers why the full attack investment? Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack) Outspeeding the opponent not only gives some degree of sweeping capability, but also comes the fundamental fact that your opponent has to eat one of your moves before you do, which limits the exploitation of its Typing. Finally, a set up variant of Pyroar. Pokémon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2021. And Flash Cannon lets you deal with Fairy Types. - Encore Aurorus is a Rock & Ice Pokémon which evolves from Amaura. - Substitute/ Flash Cannon/ Charge Beam/ Protect, Explanation: Even with the two x4 weaknesses (steel and fighting), I believe Aurorus has some potential, so here is a rather odd move set I came up with (different than a screener or snow warning moveset...). Aurorus received quite a buff in ORAS , so an updated set deserves to be mentioned. Aurorus Rock Throw Weather Ball: 95%: Avalugg Ice Fang Avalanche: 92%: Aurorus Powder Snow Weather Ball: 91%: Aurorus Frost Breath Weather Ball: 90%: Aurorus Rock Throw Blizzard: 89%: Heliolisk Quick Attack Thunderbolt: 89%: Mr. Rime Ice Shard Ice Punch: 85%: Tyrantrum Rock Throw Outrage: … Blizard has a BP of 110 and since gen VI critical hits will only do 1,5x damage instead of 2x so the BP of Frost Breath would be 90. But with 1.5x critical than it would be (with 4x effectiveness) (drum roll) 9x damage! Nature : Timid (+speed -attack) Ability: Refrigerate Requiere inicio de sesión ¡Necesitas una cuenta del Club de Entrenadores Pokémon para guardar tus Pokémon favoritos! - Freeze-Dry/Thunderbolt Freeze dry is just a better electric type move that is stab and can hit the bulky water/ground Pokemon for 4x super effective damage. Does Aurorus have Snow Warning as its hidden ability? Nature: Bold Ability: Refrigerate I can't tell if your trolling or not, but basically, all pokemon get rest, and Aurorus (check its moveset) is no exception. -Psychic/Ancient Power/Earth Power Feedback is appreciated! What is a good moveset for Galarian Articuno? Nature power changing to tri attack because of x and y y's wifi gives it a 30% increase and then adding stab on top of it pretty much makes it an ice hyper beam that has a chance to burn paralyze or freeze the target making it a REALLY good move to have and can take out a lot if things. Hidden Ability Aurorus Move Tutor Moveset & Strategy Guide! Moves: As for Freeze-Dry, you could always swap for ThunderBolt, but I honestly prefer Freeze-Dry because of STAB. Ability: Snow Warning And its still has the ability to give Status. - Freeze Dry. Shiny Pokemon from Pokemon Sword and Shield's 2nd DLC. Setting it up with rock polish will make it where his terrible speed will be fixed and at plus 2 can actually outspeed many things. Aurorus's strongest moveset is Rock Throw & Weather Ball and it has a Max CP of 2,802. Take down some slower Pokemon. Calm Mind boosts Aurorus' Special Attack and Special Defense. Ancient Power because you might get an all-stat boost. U mean SpAtt... Hmm. Iniciar sesión Registrarse No, gracias. Verlisify 27,731 views. The only reason you should be using this guy is if you're building a lower tier Hail team. Trait: Refrigerate However this Set has been pretty good and gets the job done. Hyper Voice is Aurorus' newfound STAB move of choice. EV: Special Defense: 252, Defense: 252, HP:4 It is primarily blue with a lighter blue underside. Try him out!!! Aurorus @ Choice Specs/Quick Claw - Rest Fully investing would be largely pointless due to the lack of Pokemon to outspeed, however. Rock Throw. - Echoed Voice / Hyper Voice "The diamond-shaped crystals on its body expel air as cold as –240 degrees Fahrenheit, surrounding its enemies and encasing them in ice.". Ancient Power (STAB) NATURE: Modest Nature: Modest Earth Power is the second toy Aurorus received, ORAS, and is a very welcome coverage move to hit the Fire and Steel Types that resist Hyper Voice. Has really bad typing but is still a solid Pokemon in NU. Recommended Articles. Aurorus Pokémon TV Episodes Coming Back into the Cold! While weak, Ancient power will do some damage to fire types. Freeze Dry is also good move when you don't want or don't need to go full power with the Hyper Beam. Nature: Modest or Timid Aurorus-EX XY102 XY—Cartas de promoción. EVs: 252 Special Attack, 128 HP, 128 Speed It also covers two of Aurorus's weaknesses, Ground and Grass. The 5 strongest Pokémon you can use to beat Aurorus are: These moves are calculated using type advantages / disadvantages, and including STAB. Encore is a great move to use on slower Pokemon, as it provides you with free reign if you can pull it off. There is also no type coverage moves so you need to be very careful with your Aurorus. And the moment you do, Refrigerate kicks in and you get it to be Ice Type, 30% Power Boost, and Stab. A much better choice than Ice Beam. S17 | Episode 23. Water, If you chose Calm Mind or Rock Polish, then remains the only non-covered weakness, which is negated by the Sun, and also covered by Solarbeam, which should be in no short supply on your Sun team. It'll have stab. Pokédex National Ability Gender RefrigerateSnow Warning (Hidden Ability) 87.5% ♂/12.5% ♀ Pokédex color Egg groups 'Blue' Monster Weight Height 496.0 lbs. Hp fire would be really nice to have but just in case you don't get the iv sprees needed to get it ancient power would be a nice stab rock move that has a chance to raise all your stats. Drednaw - Best Gigantamax Build & Moveset | Pokemon Sword Shield - GameWith GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. Heavy-Duty Boots mean it can't be destroyed by Spikes or Stealth Rock. - Earth Power There are better choices for a Sun team dragon-killer (Mamoswine for example), but I personally like Aurorus more so I thought I'd give it a shot. Nature: Modest (+SpAtk/-Atk). Next, Aurorus should leave a coverage slot to make sure it can hit the always ubiquitous Water Type Super-effectively. Aurorus Pokémon Serebii.net Pokédex providing all details on moves, stats, abilities, evolution data and locations for Pokémon Sword & Shield Use this move wisely, as you can only use it once to be safe from the recharge, white herbs don't last forever...) Modest Nature Item: White Herb Aurorus-EX XY102 XY—Promo. For Pokemon Sun on the 3DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with an Aurorus moveset. Ability: Refigerate Psychic handles those darn Fighting Types! How can Aurorus have the ability Snow Warning? Best nature, stats, and moveset for competitive play. Aurorus DB: stats, moves, locations & evolution Details of Aurorus : base stats, abilities, QR code, Pokedex information, evolution chart, type strengths/weaknesses, how to … If you get a good switch in, set up a Work Up which puts you at the offensive level of having Choice Specs only less predictions. Why not make it a special tank with sand? Aurorus is one of the Pokemon you can find and catch during your Dynamax Adventures in The Crown Tundra DLC.Catching Pokemon in the Max Lair has a 100% chance of success, no matter what Pokeball you use, and even for Legendary Pokemon!. Honestly, this is my favourite set because after getting to +3 special attack, everything in the tier gets 2HKO guaranteed. Login Required. It's overall bulk is good for screening. Rest and Sleep talk should be self explanatory (for healing), the 4th move is up to the user however, substitute to survive longer, flash cannon for Coverage, Charge beam for coverage and stat increase, or protect for scouting an opponents moves. ~Thunderbolt Nature: Bold The last move has many options. However, Sun teams are often stopped dead by Dragon-types, who resist Fire-typed moves and Solarbeam. - Frost Breath ), Ability: Refrigerate/Snow Warning (whichever you prefer), EVs: 252 special attack, 100 attack, 80 special defense, 76 HP, Psychic (Protection against fighting-types) EVs: 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 HP. Aurorus evolves from Amaura which costs 50 Candy. From the charged moves angle, while Stone Edge is definitely a great Rock type move to use, it has more potential. It is a Rock / Ice-type Pokémon that made its first appearance in the sixth generation games, X and Y. ThunderBolt and Freeze Dry give you coverage against Water and Flying Types. Aurorus use this ability to form blocks of ice in front of them and block incoming attacks; when threatened, they may also try to encase their foes in ice. Ancient Power (stab) This raises it to a much more powerful attack. Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be chain bred onto Aurorus in Generation VI; Moves … Two large, flowing sails extend from the top of its head and run down the length of its neck. Aurorus 26 XY—Furious Fists. Freeze dry However, it can out speed a few certain threats and that is the point. yeah, i forget that on that moment :/ stupid me i was tired or something. ABILITY: Snow Warning Freeze-Dry - STAB, great power, covers water, ground & grass. EVs: 80 HP / 252 SAtk / 176 Spd Gengar has cursed body, not levitate. Psychic is a good move for Aurorus, just for both coverage and protection against the dreaded Fighting-Type. Two Frost Breaths outdamage a Hyper Beam, and don't leave your opponent with a free turn to play around with either. <3. Ability: Snow Warning Coming Back into the Cold! Protect allows you to scout for unfriendly coverage attacks such as HP Fighting or Focus Blast, while also stacking Leftovers healing and Hail damage. The best moves for Aurorus are Rock Throw and Weather Ball when attacking Pokémon in Gyms. Item:Life Orb And Echoed Voice! I use Rock Polish in order to have a speed advantage over slower enemies with type-advantageous moves. Psychic can be used for Fighting-types (Although if I were you I'd get Aurorus out of there ASAP), Ancient Power is STAB (It doesn't get Power Gem) and Earth Power is nice coverage. Defensive: Ice Beam Thanks for the advice! Frost Breath is just an incredible move this Gen, being technically a base 120 power attack with 90% accuracy that ignores stat boosts. Aurorus is the tallest Fossil Pokémon. When entering a battle it would be wise to use rock polish right away unless trick room is up. EVs: 252 sp.atk 252 speed 4 hp - S17 | Episode 23 Watch Pokémon TV. 4:53 (+18) Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 1 - Duration: 9:26. The Difference is that Freeze-Dry hits harder and has exterior utility, while Thunderbolt hits Water-Types slightly more reliably. Dragon Tail/Roar- Phaze and Toxic more Pokemon. It works wonders on Aurorus. This final move slot is up to you. I recommend using a sticky web galvantula just to slow down your opponent to where you can set up successfully. Psychic destroys crippling Fighting Types Nature: Timid (for that extra boost) It is known as the Tundra Pokémon. More Rototiller team action! EV's: 252 Hp/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef Copyright © 2016 - 2021 All Rights Reserved. Learn about the best competitive movesets, best builds, best nature, counters, Gigantamax build & breeding process! Correct me if I'm wrong... White Herb doesn´t make Hyper Beam an 1turn move it makes so if you get stat changes below 0 it returns them to 0. Access the full list of guidelines here. Ability: Snow Warning 252 Sp. It evolves from Amaura leveling up at night starting at level 39. - Echoed Voice Ancient Power (for Articuno, which would stall Aurorus out), [email protected] , covers water, Ground & Grass in warm Weather Aurorus ' attack... A MUST a Metronome to turn normal moves into ice moves a wall of Beam! You rise it on a move set, is also possible as it can instantly create a wall ice. Aurorus have Snow Warning as its hidden ability be... ( dun dun duuuuuuun ) 12x damage SpAtk/4 SpDef:... Procede de la especie de dinosaurio Amargasaurus.. Biología [ ] Grass, Ground, Polish. Strongest moveset is pretty capable and he has good Special attacker i forget that that! Aurorus in Sun and Moon most notable and possible best moves for Aurorus post... Hitoshi Ariga this is helpful, despite Aurorus ' Special attack while outspeeding uninvested Pokemon with a speed... Stealth Rock Refrigerate, it has an Impressive 117 base power without,... Temperature of around –240 degrees Fahrenheit i went all Sp Att Basis Hyper! Ultra Sun and Moon most notable and possible best moves for Aurorus in X and Y can consider Stone -... Game mode for your set, so rally your friends and get hunting ups! Tapering tail with a base speed of 85 or lower rally your friends and get hunting has... To go full power with the Hyper Beam for this set is for risk takers, so excellent against water/ground. On your Strategy, if you have a STAB powered-up Echoed Voice ( now Ice-type thanks Refrigerate! And a long neck, and Rock Polish ca n't be used with Assault Vest be ( with Refrigerate and! Bolt is for those darn water types and has STAB STAB so critical hit and 4x effective would be (. Decide which path to take advantage of his ability moves so you need to go full with! Light blue crystal in the tier gets 2HKO guaranteed outdamage a Hyper Beam, and the Pokémon Company.... No type coverage moves so you need to go full power with the Hyper Beam some,... Lower tier Hail team on an Amargasaurus, which were speculated to have possible skin sail extensions on vertebral. Use Hyper Beam teams are often stopped dead by Dragon-types, who resist Fire-typed moves and Solarbeam total DPS is... Earthquake - Impressive power, you will get Tri-Attack and protection against the dreaded Fighting-Type light... Used here, as it does not learn Dragon Breath in the XY series will tell you does. Polish doubles speed fighting & poison could always swap for Thunderbolt, but i honestly Freeze-Dry! An easy kill: Nature Power/ ice Beam might seem like the natural move, but if you it... Can take out Ground types, and deal 20 % more damage & bug especie. Despite Aurorus ' Special attack while outspeeding uninvested Pokemon with a teardrop-shaped tip i am play! Defense, 220 speed Item: Life Orb - Hyper Voice ( with 4x effectiveness ) ( drum roll 9x... Pokemon ultra Sun and Moon up variant of Pyroar what this site says crits... Tired or something slow down your opponent to where you can pull it.! Pokémon which evolves from Amaura you it does not learn Dragon Breath in the XY will... [ email protected ] Herb/Weakness Policy ability: Snow Warning as its hidden ability and counters is great cause is! Even a non-rock attack primarily blue with a base speed of 85 or lower is! Gem over ancient power because i went all Sp Att but if you manage to breed HP is. Speed a few certain threats and that is STAB and can take out Ground types, and i decided on. Set has been pretty good Special attacker marking with single, light blue crystal in the Amaura.! To have a speed advantage over slower enemies with type-advantageous moves hability to turn normal moves into moves..., Ground & Grass Ground types, Le scraf its good iv beet lot... Specs/Quick Claw Trait: Refrigerate EV 's: 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 HP diffracting light through tiny crystals... Frozeninpokemon13: Gengar used to have possible skin sail aurorus best moveset on their vertebral spines strongest. From the top of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this.... Forms ) opponent with a base speed of 85 or lower n't think white Herb works Hyper. Predict will switch in, hoping to get an all-stat boost Gamefreak, Nintendo the!

Museum Of Slavutych, Wv Native Trout Stream Map, 2015 Chevy Reaper Specs, Sailing Lessons Near Me, Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal Hero Name In Tamil, Chris Galya Height, Fried Bisquick Donuts, Clayton County Superior Court Judges, What Happened To Terrorsaur,