6.) Hotel promo rates, delectable treats, elegant settings, and complimentary amenities are combined to give you the best experience at Taal Vista Hotel. Terms and Conditions apply. Here's a special birthday treat just for you. ONLINE DEALS WITH BDO. About. Maximum discount of 20% is capped at P5,000.00; Discount is valid for one-time use only. Promo runs from Feb 1, 2020 to Jan 31, 2021. Purchase Protection against theft or damage, Extended Warranty up to one full year and Wallet Protection in the event of theft or loss. .footer-menu {letter-spacing: .06em; !important} Check out the list of offers exclusively for your card. .mp-view-as-content, .mp-view-as-icon { display: none !important; } With minimum spending of PHP 1,500, get PHP 100 off all items. There is waiting period of 12 to 24 hrs for the releasing of the results. color:rgb(4, 54, 115) !important; This promo is available until December 31, 2020. This Agoda BDO promo booking is valid until December 31, 2021. Shop with your new BDO ShopMore or Standard Mastercard and meet the required spend to receive up to P2,000 SM Gift Pass. Applies to all customers. Choose from shopping, dining, travel, wellness, online deals and more. (9 days ago) Promo Period is from March 4 to December 31, 2020 I. I further agree to maintain my BDO Credit Card account current and in good credit standing. Help raise funds to help health care frontliners, patients and families affected by COVID-19. bdo credit card promo - dining Up to 50% Off at New World Makati Hotel. Worth it! Yakimix Birthday Promo (2020): Rates + Reservation. Make sure to bring a valid government picture ID that has your birthdate. You get seven days to avail of their birthday promo: On your actual birthday, three days prior and three days after. Avail of discounts, treats, rebate, and installment offers from thousands of partner merchants worldwide. Plus, you can avail of the promo 14 times within the mentioned time frame—though only one birthday celebrant is allowed per group. 1. no fresh flower shipments to visayas and mindanao regions. [CDATA[/* >*/,