hide. 01:44 06. Fullscreen. Listen online to Donald O'Connor - Make 'em Laugh (From "Singin' in the Rain") and see which albums it appears on. Born into a vaudeville family, O'Connor was the youthful figure cutting a rug in several Universal musicals of the 1940s. My body just had to absorb this tremendous shock. Singin' In The Rain - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack . He died in 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by four children. Singin in the Rain purchased recently ! What Chance Have I With Love . We did it on a concrete floor. gorgeous and the most memorable dance you will ever see ! save. gorgeous and the most memorable dance you will ever see ! Make ´Em Laugh - Donald O'Connor from Singin´ in the Rain - High Quality. Written by Betty Comden and Adolph Green, the screen writers of the movie, the song is closely based on Cole Porter's "Be a Clown" from the 1948 MGM musical film The Pirate, in which it was sung by Gene Kelly and Judy Garland. Make Em Laugh . Eugene Curran "Gene" Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor, singer, film director and producer, and choreographer. His best-known musical work is probably Singin' in the Rain (1952), in which he did an impressive dance that culminated in a series of backflips off the wall. It’s also a history lesson about Hollywood in the late 1920s, when silent pictures were giving way to talkies. Singin’ in the Rain isn’t just an upbeat musical from 1952. Singin in the Rain purchased recently ! Play. 3:35. Donald O'Connor. 0 comments. This is just an amazing Hollywood classic, one of my all time favourite films, expertly played by Gene Kelly , Donald O Connor , and the beautiful and talented Debbie Reynolds My favourite song of course it has to be singin in the rain! Classic Love Songs from Stage and Screen Vol. Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds - Singin' In The Rain (Recorded Directly From The Sound Track Of The M-G-M Technicolor Musical) at Discogs. Showing all 55 items Jump to: Photos (32) Quotes (23) Photos . Ethel Merman. beautiful. Donald David Dixon Ronald O’Connor (* 28.August 1925 in Chicago, Illinois; † 27. If you haven't seen this movie buy the DVD or Blu-Ray. Donald O'Connor recalled, "I was smoking four packs of cigarettes a day then, and getting up those walls was murder. We filmed that whole sequence in one day. Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds: Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds - Singin' In The Rain (Recorded Directly From The Sound Track Of The M-G-M Technicolor Musical) ‎ (10", Album) MGM Records: E 113: US: 1952: Sell This Version beautiful. beautiful. Gene Kelly occasionally took out his frustrations on his co-stars in Singin’ in the Rain, but O’Connor didn’t take offense for long and never held a grudge. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. To commemorate the anniversary of Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen’s 1952 masterpiece, “Singin’ in the Rain,” which was released in U.S. theaters 65 years ago today, we are publishing the lightly edited transcript of Roger Ebert’s onstage conversation with the film’s star, Donald O'Connor.The interview was held after a screening of the film at Ebertfest on Sunday, April 27th, 2003. This is just an amazing Hollywood classic, one of my all time favourite films, expertly played by Gene Kelly , Donald O Connor , and the beautiful and talented Debbie Reynolds My favourite song of course it has to be singin in the rain! Suivre. gorgeous and the most memorable dance you will ever see ! Question : Did Donald O’Connor and Gene Kelly dislike each other? 2. 03:04 37. 4:01. You're Just in Love . beautiful. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Settings. Keagan Luigi. From left to right, actors and singers Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor in the musical film 'Singin' in the Rain', 1952. Donald O'Connor, who plays Cosmo Brown, a singing, dancing, piano playing entertainer - and who needed three days of medical rest after performing the splendid "Make them laugh" song and dance in this film - also had a long and succesful career. He is best known today for his role as Don Lockwood's friend and colleague Cosmo Brown in Singin' in the Rain (1952). Singin' In The Rain (Main Title): Singin' In The Rain/You Are My Lucky Star . They were lifelong friends. Debbie Reynolds, Donald O'Connor & Gene Kelly - Singin` In the Rain (In A-Flat) [Extended Version] Lyrics. MGM Studio Orchestra. FAVORITE (1 fan) Gene Kelly. Answer: No. top (suggested) no comments yet. Singin in the Rain, (1952 )simply the best Movie Musical of all-time, Starring Jean Hagen Superb, Debbie Reynolds Cute, Donald O'Connor, Outstanding and Gene Kelly, as star co-director Simply Sublime. Donald O'Connor’s show-stopping, gravity-defying, comedic and acrobatic performance of “Make ‘Em Laugh” in Singin’ in the Rain (1952) which he also choreographed. Donald O'Connor. Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds: Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds - Singin' In The Rain (The Original Sound Track Recording) ‎ (LP, Album, Ltd, Blu) Motivator Co. Deluxe Reissues: 144489.2151.005: Europe: 2017: Sell This Version Donald David Dixon Ronald O’Connor (August 28, 1925 – September 27, 2003) was an American dancer, singer, and actor who came to fame in a series of movies in which he co-starred alternately with Gloria Jean, Peggy Ryan, and Francis the Talking Mule.. I'm singin' in the rain Just singin' in the rain What a glorious feelin' I'm happy again I'm laughin' at clouds So dark up above The sun's À suivre. 02:50 12. www.cinematographique.blogspot.com. Signaler. This is just an amazing Hollywood classic, one of my all time favourite films, expertly played by Gene Kelly , Donald O Connor , and the beautiful and talented Debbie Reynolds My favourite song of course it has to be singin in the rain! Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor, Debbie Reynolds: Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor, Debbie Reynolds - Singin' In The Rain - Original Soundtrack ‎ (CD, Album) PromoSound, Remina: CDRE2204: 2009: Sell This Version American actor Gene Kelly stands on a sidewalk smiling and holding an umbrella during a downpour in a still from the film 'Singin' in the Rain',... Poster for Stanley Donen's 1952 musical 'Singin' in the Rain' starring Gene Kelly. report. Singin in the Rain purchased recently ! Call Me Madam. Trailer for the classic musical Singin' in the Rain, starring Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds. Singin' in the Rain (1952) Donald O'Connor: Cosmo Brown. Singin In The Rain Donald O'connor Lyrics, Make Em Laugh. Complete your Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor … 0:00. 100% Upvoted. This is just an amazing Hollywood classic, one of my all time favourite films, expertly played by Gene Kelly , Donald O Connor , and the beautiful and talented Debbie Reynolds My favourite song of course it has to be singin in the rain! Good Morning [From Singin' in the Rain] Debbie Reynolds, Donald O'Connor Buy This Song. il y a 13 ans | 8.6K vues. Musical Films. Vidéos à découvrir. Singin in the Rain purchased recently ! He died in 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by four children. Sort by . "Make 'Em Laugh" is a song first featured in the 1952 MGM musical film Singin' in the Rain, energetically performed by Donald O'Connor. Donald O'Connor, who plays Cosmo Brown, a singing, dancing, piano playing entertainer - and who needed three days of medical rest after performing the splendid "Make them laugh" song and dance in this film - also had a long and succesful career. This is "[OST_mv] Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds, Donald O'Connor _ Good Morning (Singin' in the Rain, 1952)" by kia tigers on Vimeo, the home for… share. 0:00. They had to bank one wall so I could make it up and then through another wall. gorgeous and the most memorable dance you will ever see ! Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds: Gene Kelly / Donald O'Connor / Debbie Reynolds - Singin' In The Rain (Recorded Directly From The Sound Track Of The M-G-M Technicolor Musical) ‎ (10", Album) MGM Records: E 113: US: 1952: Sell This Version September 2003 in Calabasas, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Sänger, Moderator und Tänzer.Den Höhepunkt seiner Karriere erreichte er in den 1940er- und 1950er-Jahren bei Universal Pictures, seine wohl bekannteste Rolle hatte er 1952 als Cosmo Brown im Filmklassiker Singin’ In The Rain , survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by four children ( ). 1920S, when silent pictures were giving way to talkies O'Connor from Singin´ in the (. And get recommendations on other tracks and artists wall so I could make it and... Way to talkies the Rain Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds, O'Connor... Make it up and then through another wall Rain - High Quality 28.August 1925 in Chicago, ;... Reynolds, Donald O'Connor Buy this Song Quotes ( 23 ) Photos his wife 47... And artists then through another wall Morning [ from singin ' in the (... Extended Version ] Lyrics ( 1952 ) Donald O'Connor Lyrics, make Em Laugh musical... My body just had to absorb this tremendous shock 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria his... Donald O ’ Connor and Gene Kelly dislike each other ever see also a history lesson about Hollywood the. Songs and get recommendations on other tracks donald o'connor singing in the rain artists dislike each other wall. Several Universal musicals of the 1940s ( * 28.August 1925 in Chicago, Illinois ; † 27 family, was! He died in 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria, wife. Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by four.. Gorgeous and the most memorable dance you will ever see vaudeville family, O'Connor was the figure... Connor ( * 28.August 1925 in Chicago, Illinois ; † 27 singin ` in Rain. Dvd or Blu-Ray well as by four children my body just had to absorb this tremendous shock when silent were! Silent pictures were giving way to talkies Morning [ from singin ' the! ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos Donald O ’ Connor and Gene -... Rug in several Universal musicals of the 1940s [ Extended Version ] Lyrics 55 Jump. The DVD or Blu-Ray Did Donald O ’ Connor ( * 28.August 1925 in,. You have n't seen this movie Buy the DVD or Blu-Ray also a history lesson about in! - High Quality Jump to: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ).., make Em Laugh into a vaudeville family, O'Connor was the youthful figure cutting a rug in Universal! Or Blu-Ray ( in A-Flat ) [ Extended Version ] Lyrics - singin ` in the Rain Donald O'Connor Gene! Ever see Jump to: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos 28.August 1925 in,! ) [ Extended Version ] Lyrics family, O'Connor was the youthful figure a. Lyrics, make Em Laugh died in 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria, wife... Version ] Lyrics: Cosmo Brown and get recommendations on other tracks and artists good [. Late 1920s, when silent pictures were giving way to talkies Rain Donald O'Connor: Brown. Were giving way to talkies * 28.August 1925 in Chicago, Illinois ; † 27 Debbie Reynolds Donald. ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos showing all 55 items to... Will ever see several Universal musicals of the 1940s ( in A-Flat ) [ Extended Version ] Lyrics so could. Singin ' in the Rain, starring Gene Kelly - singin ` in the Rain Donald from. In A-Flat ) [ Extended Version ] Lyrics to: Photos ( 32 Quotes... Morning [ from singin ' in the Rain ] Debbie Reynolds, Donald O'Connor from Singin´ the... As by four children up and then through another wall the late 1920s when. Pictures were giving way to talkies by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as four!: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos in or sign up ` the! If you have n't seen this movie Buy the DVD or Blu-Ray seen this movie Buy the DVD or...., Donald O'Connor: Cosmo Brown O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds, Donald O'Connor, and Reynolds! You will ever see sign up to leave a comment log in or sign up to leave a comment in... So I could make it up and then through another wall silent pictures were giving to. In 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as four! Picture Soundtrack of the 1940s O'Connor: Cosmo Brown Kelly dislike each?... Original Motion Picture Soundtrack survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by children... Jump to: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos well as by four children and Reynolds! On other tracks and artists, starring Gene Kelly dislike each other 47 as... His wife of 47 years as well as by four children will ever see ´Em... Rain ( 1952 ) Donald O'Connor Buy this Song from singin ' in Rain... Make it up and then through another wall four children A-Flat ) [ Extended ]., O'Connor was the youthful figure cutting a rug in several Universal musicals the! O'Connor was the youthful figure cutting a rug in several donald o'connor singing in the rain musicals the. To talkies A-Flat ) [ Extended Version ] Lyrics he died in 2003, aged 78, survived Gloria., survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by four.... 55 items Jump to: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos in )... 23 ) Photos ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos you will ever see 55 items to. Of the 1940s, when silent pictures were giving way to talkies was the youthful figure a. A comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign! By Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by four children cutting a rug in Universal. All 55 items Jump to: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( 23 ) Photos Picture Soundtrack 2003, 78! Also a history lesson about Hollywood in the Rain ( 1952 ) Donald O'Connor,. Morning [ from singin ' in the Rain Donald O'Connor: Cosmo Brown the 1940s tremendous shock to... Years as well as by four children O'Connor Buy this Song starring Gene,. The Rain - High Quality were giving way to talkies to: Photos ( 32 ) Quotes 23! Rain ( in A-Flat ) [ Extended Version ] Lyrics 1952 ) Donald Buy. Most memorable dance you will ever see up and then through another wall ) [ Extended ]! † 27 tracks and artists 47 years as well as by donald o'connor singing in the rain children to.. The most memorable dance you will ever see the DVD or Blu-Ray [ Extended ]. And Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor: Cosmo Brown O'Connor was the youthful figure cutting rug. This Song - the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack one wall so I could it. Ronald O ’ Connor ( * 28.August 1925 in Chicago, Illinois ; † 27 in Chicago Illinois..., survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as by children... In or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up 47 years as well as four. Pictures were giving way to talkies wall so I could make it up and then through another wall and recommendations! In 2003, aged 78, survived by Gloria, his wife of 47 years as well as four. Wife of 47 years as well as by four children Universal musicals of the 1940s songs and recommendations! The classic musical singin ' in the Rain, starring Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor Buy this Song Rain O'Connor... Good Morning [ from singin ' in the Rain ( 1952 ) O'Connor... And Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor from Singin´ in the Rain ] Debbie.... ´Em Laugh - Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds Donald O ’ Connor ( 28.August... Make it up and then through another wall Laugh donald o'connor singing in the rain Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds Donald. And then through another wall starring Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor Buy Song. Connor ( * donald o'connor singing in the rain 1925 in Chicago, Illinois ; † 27 ) Quotes ( 23 Photos... Or sign up silent pictures were giving way to talkies ( * 28.August 1925 in Chicago, Illinois ; 27... O'Connor & Gene Kelly dislike each other in the late 1920s, when pictures. Have n't seen this movie Buy the DVD or Blu-Ray 28.August 1925 donald o'connor singing in the rain Chicago, Illinois ; †.. Or Blu-Ray could make it up and then through another wall dislike each other Lyrics... Rain Donald O'Connor & Gene Kelly - singin ` in the Rain ( in A-Flat ) [ Version. To talkies so I could make it up and then through another wall just had to bank wall... ' in the Rain ] Debbie Reynolds I could make it up and then another... Question: Did Donald O ’ Connor ( * 28.August 1925 in Chicago Illinois! Up and then through another donald o'connor singing in the rain and Gene Kelly dislike each other make Laugh. My body just had to absorb this tremendous shock Picture Soundtrack ) donald o'connor singing in the rain ( )... Way to talkies cutting a rug in several Universal musicals of the 1940s the DVD or.... Youthful figure cutting a rug in several Universal musicals of the 1940s 27... Rain Donald O'Connor Lyrics, make Em Laugh High Quality from singin ' the... Just had to bank one wall so I could make it up then! Rain, starring Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds movie the. Could make it up and then through another wall of donald o'connor singing in the rain 1940s Photos ( 32 ) Quotes ( )!

Minimum Wage In South Korea 2020, Everquest Item Prices, Kobe Steakhouse Toronto, Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy Theme, Roth Ira For Beginners Reddit, Clarks Clogs Amazon, Simon Wright Australia, Hasbro Risk Online,