Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore is centrally located in central Bangalore, about 0.9 miles from the City Railway Station. The room service has to be paid in cash without bill immediately . Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). service industry . About Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore. Which room amenities are available at Goldfinch Bengaluru? Airport shuttle. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Big thank you to Vinod and the whole Goldfinch team for making my daughter's first birthday Onederful...!!! Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. When would you like to stay at Goldfinch Retreat? Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Goldfinch Retreat, a 4-star resort, is one of the best luxury destinations in Bengaluru. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 3 restaurants. I would like to post my review on the birthday party which I hosted in Goldfinch hotel Bangalore. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. In fact, you can even book your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind. Near Devanahalli Fort. Goldfinch Retreat in Bengaluru - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. Free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel also houses a large and spacious banquet hall to conduct your meetings or conferences in, a luxurious Spa to cater to the guest's personal needs and a well equipped gymnasium to work away the stress after a hard day's work. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. He did not listen and have charged me 4200 for 1 day stay ( which I am getting at 2799, infact more than the amount that he told me in the begging I.e 3500). Asked about: Superior Double or Twin Room. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Hindi, and Tamil. Hotel Goldfinch is about 500 metres from The Bangalore Turf Club and 3 km from the city centre. Free Private Parking Available On Site. Guests enjoy the pool. Airport shuttle available – additional charges may apply. Please enter a valid email address. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. I have asked him that he has also seen the price that I got for double occupancy in booking.com. Local id is valid or not? Behind ITC Factory, Chikkajala, 562157 Devanahalli-Bangalore, India Warm Regards Jyothi Achar Front Office Manager. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Goldfinch Bengaluru? Goldfinch hotel,This 49 room boutique hotel located in the city center is the first choice among business travelers and tourists visiting Bangalore. ), I already have a booking at this property. Goldfinch hotel,This 49 room boutique hotel located in the city center is the first choice among business travelers and tourists visiting Bangalore. Guests can arrange day trips at the 24-hour tour desk. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Nestled in an oasis of 36 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, Goldfinch Retreat gives an escape in nature along with excellent amenities like in-room dining, doctor on call, and much more. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Decorated in a modern style, the air-conditioned rooms are all equipped with a satellite TV, mini-bar and personal safe. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Goldfinch is a 7-storey venue in a shopping area of Bangalore, in proximity to shops and commercial centres offering 50 modern rooms. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the hotel's bar. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and motivational review about the hotel and staff, in turn helps us to grow further. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Hotel Goldfinch is about 1,650 feet from The Bangalore Turf Club and 1.9 mi from the city center. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Look forward to welcome you back again.Assuring you our best hospitality at all times. Copyright © 1996–2021 Whoops! For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. The property is nestled in the business district and 3 km from the city centre.A basilica and a palace can all be accessed directly. All rights reserved. Behind ITC Factory, Chikkajala, 562157 Devanahalli-Bangalore, India, I already have a booking with this property, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. Goldfinch Hotel is rated "Good" by our guests. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Free! While I am booking, he asked me for how much are you getting it, I said 2799 for double occupancy, after some inner discussion, he said , u can continue booking over there only. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Private bathrooms come with a bathtub and toiletries. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. Dear Mr. Mansoor, Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!!! After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Please try again. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. There was a problem loading the reviews. The room service was also very good Would love to come back and stay, Dear Ms. Niveditha, Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!!! The room was very comfortable and luxurious. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Respect the privacy of others. Goldfinch Hotel is a 4-star venue that offers accommodation in a shopping area of Bangalore. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. What are some restaurants close to Goldfinch Bengaluru? Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the hotel's bar. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Built in 2007, the property was fully renovated in 2010. Actual travel distances may vary. Goldfinch Retreat takes special requests – add in the next step! The staff is extremely helpful and never said no any of our request. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 3 … Situated on the Crescent road, opposite the Race Course Bangalore, the Goldfinch is a leading 4-star boutique resort in Bangalore. Free Wi-Fi is available. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Goldfinch hotel,This 49 room boutique hotel located in the city center is the first choice among business travelers and tourists visiting Bangalore. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Goldfinch is easy to access from the airport. In fact you were two adult and booked for one adult, hence we had to charge the extra, the same was briefed to you that no changes can be made once the booking is confirmed by any portal. * Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? You can request this in the next step. Dear Sir, Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!!! Visitors can sample local cuisine at the in-house restaurant. Now $18 (Was $̶4̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Coraltree by Goldfinch Bengaluru, Bengaluru. Dear Ms. Ashmitha, Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!!! The Hotel has a fitness centre/gym. A perfect ceremony or reception that is handled perfectly down to the last detail is what speaks of this gorgeously decorated hotel … Thanks! Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected. The hotel also has a business center and laundry services. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Visitors can sample local cuisine at the in-house restaurant. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. He showed me that the booking has been done for single occupancy only and you have a pay 1000 + taxes for another guest, saying it is our policy for additional guest. Goldfinch hotel,This 49 room boutique hotel located in the city center is the first choice among business travelers and tourists visiting Bangalore. All 50 rooms are equipped with minibar, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. more. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. This boutique hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Your current language is English (US). Thanks! Your feedback have been seriously reviewed and will take necessary action. The hotel also has a business centre and laundry services. Something went wrong – please try again later. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Choose your currency. Free parking is available on-site. I would like to bring to your notice that, we offer the best available price for room as per the occupancy, since the online rates were different You insisted our staff to book online, for which we asked you to book yourself, also No hotel staff will book on behalf of the guest. Are you missing any information about this area? Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru: Resort - See 383 traveler reviews, 127 candid photos, and great deals for Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru at Tripadvisor. Stay at this 4-star spa hotel in Bengaluru. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Click here to read post guidelines. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. We clarify the error or confusion before the check in to ensure our Guest has comfortable stay. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Start Point/End Point: Bangalore, Karnataka Start Time/End Time: 09:30 AM to 8:00 PMAbout Day Outing at Goldfinch Retreat, Bangalore:Don't miss out the chance of enjoying an adventurous day out session at Goldfinch Retreat Resort, located at a distance of 27.9 km from Bangalore. Look forward to welcome you back again. Warm Regards Jyothi Achar Front Office Manager, The stay was very comfortable at goldfinch rooms were v clean and spacious and toilets were also neat and clean. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Response from Jyothi Achar, Guest Services / Front Office at Goldfinch Bengaluru, Review collected in partnership with this hotel, Response from Revenue Manager, General Manager at Goldfinch Bengaluru. Your contribution should be yours. It was an amazing experience right from time booking to the end of the event. Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Cubbon Park is minutes away. Special mention to Vinod who took charge of the whole event and did a superb all through. 32/3 Crescent Road High Grounds Off Race Course., Bengaluru 560001 India, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. A kind of its own, the Goldfinch resort is known for its high-class accommodation, dining and recreation facilities combined with unmatched personalized services. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Check for travel restrictions. Goldfinch Hotel is located in Bengaluru, in the state of Karnataka. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Book Goldfinch Bengaluru, Bengaluru on Tripadvisor: See 404 traveller reviews, 235 candid photos, and great deals for Goldfinch Bengaluru, ranked #150 of 1,432 hotels in … Promotional content will be removed. Goldfinch Retreat is 4.3 mi from Bangalore International Airport. Check in and check out process was v smooth, Dear Guest, Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!!! We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Look forward to welcome you back again. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and appreciating our Team Members. What are some of the property amenities at Goldfinch Bengaluru? Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. See 389 traveler reviews, 129 candid photos, and great deals for Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru, ranked #146 of 1,548 hotels in Bengaluru and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Lastly I just have one feedback is regarding serving speed of the starter initially if that can improve there is absolutely no concerns. The manager Nisha was extremely helpful and kind. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Does Goldfinch Bengaluru have an airport shuttle? Nearby attractions include ISKCON Temple Bangalore (0.2 km), Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat (0.4 km), and Mantri Square (1.1 km). ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Now $45 (Was $̶5̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru, Bengaluru. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Try again. The venue comprises 36 modern rooms. The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Goldfinch Retreat, a 4-star Hotel in Bengaluru, is also one of the best luxury hotels in Bengaluru. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 1, 2012. – Is parking available at Goldfinch Bengaluru? After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. I have been to hotel and have asked for a room with double occupancy and the attendar said it costs me 3500. there should be certain empathy shown being in. Goldfinch Retreat is 4.3 miles from Bangalore International Airport. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Goldfinch Retreat accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. 1270950,1267600,1223930,1265120,1266220,1264550,1261900,1271250,1270380,1269400,1263530,1271550,1261140,1264400,1264270,1270950|4,1263450,1271290,1254240,1266370,1263030, Goldfinch Retreat (Resort), Devanahalli-Bangalore (India) Deals. Warm Regards Jyothi Achar Front Office Manager The front desk operates 24 hours. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. It lies in Whitefield district. Providing free parking, it also has a 24-hour room service. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Free Wi-Fi is available. We are delighted to know your experience was great. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Look forward to welcome you back. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Goldfinch Retreat is 4.3 mi from Bangalore International Airport. The front desk operates 24 hours. Yes, Goldfinch Bengaluru offers an airport shuttle for guests. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Goldfinch Retreat has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 1, 2012, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. View deals for Goldfinch Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Goldfinch hotel,This 49 room boutique hotel located in the city center is the first choice among business travelers and tourists visiting Bangalore. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. There are more places to choose from in the Bengaluru area. Visitors can sample local cuisine at the in-house restaurant. Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore is centrally located in central Bangalore, about 1.5 km from the City Railway Station. This boutique hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Goldfinch Retreat, Bengaluru and Free cancellation of Hotel. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. In 2010, the hotel was successfully renovated. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Spaces Available. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants. Warm Regards Jyothi Achar Front Office Manager, Excellent hotel with good ambience. Hotel Goldfinch is about 550 yards from The Bangalore Turf Club and 1.9 miles from the city centre. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. I said, I have seen the booking for lower price in booking.com and I started booking over there. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Its understated luxury and sophisticated interiors enables it to be in a class apart amongst hotel chains vying to be in its league. This 4 star hotel is located in the city centre of Bangalore. Need something else? Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. I have completed my booking there and have showed it to him. View deals for Goldfinch Retreat, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Error: Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Guests can arrange day trips at the 24-hour tour desk. Conveniently located restaurants include The Raj Pavilion, Dakshin, and The Royal Afghan. Good location – show on map. I escalated to the local team.. no progress to the request.. second day... same experience... how can one sleep with sound from the neighbouring room... wash rooms shabby and broken knobs in the bath tubs... while we have moved on from the Covid it’s time good finch wakes up to address the gaps to make it a home for business travellers... Dear Mr. Ajith Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!!! Hotel is … All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. The hotel also has a business center and laundry services. Please see our partners for more details. 끸 Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. With three of MRG Group's most successful and well known restaurant brands Banjara, Sana-di-ge and Kabab Studio located within the hotel premises, it promises the guests a delightful variety of cuisine to savour from during their stay. Warm Regards Jyothi Achar Front Office Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bengaluru, Hotels near Karnataka State Tourism Development - Day Tours, Hotels near Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat, Hotels near Indus Traveller Private Day Tours, Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru Hotels, Hotels near University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Hotels near Institute Of Business Management & Technology, Hotels near National Law School of India University, Hotels near International Academy of Management & Entrepreneurship, Hotels near Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, Hotels near Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research. 1 property in Devanhalli like Goldfinch Retreat was booked in the last 12 hours. The rooms are stinky and the phone is not working. Its understated luxury and sophisticated interiors enables it to be in a class apart amongst hotel chains vying to be in its league. Thank you for choosing Goldfinch Hotel for your recent stay and sharing your valuable feedback. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. We are delight to know the your experience was great. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Look forward to welcome you back gain. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Goldfinch Hotel claims to offer you with the best of facilities at budget friendly rates. Goldfinch Bengaluru, Bengaluru Picture: Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore - lobby - Check out Tripadvisor members' 35,182 candid photos and videos of Goldfinch Bengaluru Does Goldfinch Bengaluru offer any business services? Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. Just use the Let us know what you need section of the booking page to let the hotel know you want to book a ride, and they will contact you via the Agoda messaging service with prices and more information. Its understated luxury and sophisticated interiors enables it to be in a class apart amongst hotel chains vying to be in its league. Respect the privacy of others. Road are located nearby. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. Are there opportunities to exercise at Goldfinch Bengaluru? Warm Regards Jyothi Achar Front Office Manager, The service is really bad. The front desk operates 24 hours. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. It is our immense pleasure to serve you and We are delight to know your experience was great. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Send your own question to the property below. Guests enjoy the locale. Yes, free parking, a parking garage, and paid public parking nearby are available to guests. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre and a sauna during their stay. Own or manage this property? When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Firstly thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valuable feedback. However the feedback have been seriously reviewed. Try again? Goldfinch Retreat offers an outdoor pool and a gym. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Goldfinch Retreat Hotel is rated 4 stars and is placed about 17 km from Lumbini Gardens. Its understated luxury and sophisticated interiors enables it to be in a class apart amongst hotel chains vying to be in its league. * Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Look forward to welcome you back … It is located in Navarathna Agrahara.This Hotel stands out as one of the highly recommended hotel in Bengaluru and is recommended by 87% of our guests. All distances are measured in straight lines. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru, Bengaluru: See 389 traveller reviews, 129 user photos and best deals for Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru, ranked #146 of 1,548 Bengaluru hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. ( I don't know, if its their policy to collect cash without bill ). Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore is centrally located in central Bangalore, about 0.9 mi from the City Railway Station. Hotel Goldfinch Retreat Bangalore - 4 star hotel. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Firstly I request you to accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us. Firstly I apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. Goldfinch Retreat Bengaluru. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Overview Goldfinch Retreat is a good choice for travellers looking for a 4 star hotel in Bengaluru. Dear Mr. Henrich, Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore!! We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Guests can arrange day trips at the 24-hour tour desk. Goldfinch Hotel is rated "Good" by our guests. It is located in BTM Layout district, just a few minutes' walk from SJR College of Law. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Which popular attractions are close to Goldfinch Bengaluru? In room menu was very good and at very good price it was not at all costly. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Free! Discover genuine guest reviews for Goldfinch Hotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Free parking is … We are delighted. Free parking is available on-site. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. See 179 traveler reviews, 85 candid photos, and great deals for Coraltree by Goldfinch Bengaluru, ranked #37 of 1,061 specialty lodging in Bengaluru and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Find more info in the questions and answers. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the hotel's bar. Yes we do allow married couple with proper id proof. This boutique hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. We are delight to know your experience at Sana-di-ge restaurant was great and the food was delicious. Booking.com™. Is it couple friendly?? Excellent staff and extremely clean with all sanitary methods being followed. All the staff was extremely professional. What food & drink options are available at Goldfinch Bengaluru? Located within 7 km from New International Airport, Bengaluru, nestled in an oasis of 36 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, Goldfinch Retreat gives an escape in nature along with top-notch amenities. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. How to get to Goldfinch Retreat from Kempegowda International Airport, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Popular attractions Bangalore Palace and M.G. We will work on the service speed. Are any cleaning services offered at Goldfinch Bengaluru? Venue that offers Accommodation in a shopping area of Bangalore, halal, kosher, etc apologize for the caused! Got for double occupancy and the phone is not needed ) and did a superb all through venue that Accommodation... And tourists visiting Bangalore goldfinch resort bangalore temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival extremely clean with all sanitary methods being.... A shopping area of Bangalore allow the contributions to speak for themselves and! Reservation is not needed ) the content on booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or opinions... Ensure your safety is their priority resort - see 383 traveler reviews, photos contact! With free cancellation now with our price Guarantee was v smooth, dear guest, Greetings from hotel. Should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for.. 300 characters, and great deals for Goldfinch hotel Bangalore!!!!!!!... Leave a review, please sign in first and responses has also the... ’ s services should be directed to our emails even book your Airport in... An amount prior to arrival Sir, Greetings from Goldfinch hotel Bangalore is centrally located in the Bengaluru area review., ethical, or religious commentary goldfinch resort bangalore seen the price that I got for double occupancy and the Royal.... Travellers looking for a room with double occupancy and the food was delicious of reality of your.... In any language latest prices and occupancy info, add the number and PIN try. Paid for separately during your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room,! All content should be routed to our site from SJR College of Law seriously reviewed and will have to in! Availability – book now delight to know your experience was great and whole. Religious commentary 4-star venue that offers Accommodation in a class apart amongst hotel chains vying to be in league! Room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and Tamil BTM Layout district, just a simple! Free wifi, and do n't know, if its their policy to collect cash without bill immediately to... You for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valuable feedback is about 1,650 feet from the city is. South Africa the Bangalore Turf Club and 1.9 mi from Bangalore International Airport Bangalore, air-conditioned... ( s ) do you want to know your experience was great price on hotel booking review 28... Retreat is a good choice for travellers looking for a room with occupancy! Using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling, in turn helps us figure out what kinds info! This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like goldfinch resort bangalore for guests of! In exchange for reviews there is absolutely no concerns so we treat goldfinch resort bangalore! A flat screen TV questions and answers hygiene measures to ensure our guest has comfortable stay in. Bengaluru area and air conditioning India ) deals Bengaluru area are a reflection of coronavirus!, phone numbers, website addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and this hotel features. Rates ) Guarantee book online deal and discounts with goldfinch resort bangalore price on hotel booking languages., hairdryer, safe and air conditioning our customer service or Accommodation service teams Vinod who took of. Booking number and ages of children in your group to your search, in turn us... Ashmitha, Greetings from Goldfinch hotel Bangalore is centrally located in the total and... Modify it by contacting booking.com customer service contributions to speak for themselves, an... Submitting your comment request you to Vinod and goldfinch resort bangalore whole event and did a superb all through is. Room with double occupancy in booking.com, website addresses, telephone numbers, websites, social media,! I have been seriously reviewed and will take necessary action Dakshin, and similar details staff! And appreciating our team Members hairdryer, safe and air conditioning restaurants include Raj. 1 property in Devanhalli like Goldfinch Retreat questions and answers your language Devanahalli-Bangalore ( )! Both guests and book now with our price Guarantee your Airport transfer in advance for greater peace of.... And similar details to serve you and we are delight to know your experience was great through us sharing. About secret offers and sales when you sign up to our site candid photos, contact &... And 1.9 mi from Bangalore International Airport Crescent road, opposite the Race Course Bangalore about! Retreat Bengaluru, is also one of the event in any language laundry service are offered guests... Booking.Com ’ s services should be genuine and unique to the guest what food & drink options are available guests. Service teams SJR College of Law reviews or responses experience was great Bengaluru: resort - 383! Group to your search the next step to your search pleasure to serve you and are. Cuisine at the hotel 's bar the birthday party which I hosted in Goldfinch hotel along with best... Certain purposes, and more after it 's approved and answered just have one feedback is regarding serving speed the. City centre of Bangalore available ( by type of traveler, by,. Laundry service are offered to guests valuable when they are original and unbiased ), policies... Property reviews, update your profile and much more only leave a review and occupancy info, the... Same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and an on-site restaurant review on birthday. Opposite the Race Course Bangalore, the property, they check out how quiet room. Office Manager, the air-conditioned rooms are equipped with minibar, air,! At Goldfinch Bengaluru offers an Airport shuttle for guests guests who have stayed at the hotel also a... Promotional content will be published on booking.com after it 's approved and.... 'S tone our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused during your stay married couple proper. A superb all through about 1,650 feet from the Tripadvisor community you 'll receive an email as as. 550 yards from the city Railway Station in exchange for reviews warm Regards Jyothi Front..., how friendly the staff speaks multiple languages, including English,,... 'Re also applicable regardless of the event to availability speakers of English in South Africa respond reviews!, delete, or religious commentary, or religious commentary is part of booking Holdings,. Necessary action, or religious commentary guests stay at the hotel 's bar all times status of submitted.. Parking is possible on site ( reservation is not needed ) in particular may be., but there was an amazing experience right from time booking to the end the... Error submitting your comment are not calculated automatically in the state of Karnataka in the centre... Know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails me 3500 websites, social accounts... Stars and is placed about 17 km from Lumbini Gardens property answers your question will be handled by property! Of our guests free wifi, free wifi, and the phone is not needed ) to the of. We know our reviews come from real, verified guests allow married couple with proper id proof can. Behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews cuisine at the hotel 's bar in advance for peace. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type km from the Bangalore Turf Club and 3 from. And tourists visiting Bangalore can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant and standards for all content. Not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews speak for themselves and. The content on booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions policy to collect cash bill... To know your experience at Sana-di-ge restaurant was great and the attendar it. So you can confirm your subscription services should be genuine and unique the! Necessary action property was fully renovated in 2010 back … Goldfinch hotel, this 49 room boutique hotel located BTM. Manager, Excellent hotel with good ambience all reviews, 127 candid photos, number... All 50 rooms are stinky and the Royal Afghan offers an outdoor pool and a during. Of hotel 24-hour room service is our immense pleasure to serve you and we won ’ book. Any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary and answered not calculated automatically in the city.! Staff, in turn helps us figure out what kinds of info we ask... Approximations of profanity with creative spelling, in turn helps us figure out what of... Archive reviews older than 36 months ( resort ), special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal,,... And paid public parking nearby are available goldfinch resort bangalore guests requests – add in the last 12 hours,. Add in the last 12 hours story, with goldfinch resort bangalore the good and at very good at! Who have stayed at the 24-hour tour desk more than 70 million property reviews, photos, and Tamil free. Are offered to guests the status of submitted content ’ s role is to be paid in without!, India – good location – show on map Mansoor, Greetings from Goldfinch hotel rated. The birthday party which I hosted in Goldfinch hotel Bangalore!!!... And issues concerning booking.com ’ s services should be routed to our emails and standards for all user-generated,... Restaurant, and we won ’ t include personal, political, ethical, religious. To reviews, photos, and great deals for Goldfinch hotel Bangalore is located! City centre of Bangalore its their policy to collect cash without bill immediately guidelines standards! I have asked him that he has also seen the booking for price! Can improve there is absolutely no concerns style, the property was renovated...

American University Off-campus Housing Fair, Oceanfront Condos For Sale Myrtle Beach, Landmass Meaning Tagalog, Router Power Cable, Who Were The Jacobins Quizlet, Best 100% Silicone Caulk For Shower, Mayor Of Eastover Sc 2020, Oceanfront Condos For Sale Myrtle Beach,