gifs. And Ahsoka isn't going to kill Savage quickly enough for it to be relevant anyways, @redshift_bacon: Your entire post is ignoring that its effectively ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan in play because of TCW season 7. Darth Maul vs Ahsoka Tano. The Bottom line:If Dooku kills Anakin first (Which I find unlikely), his team will win. I feel like the only Jedi that could rival and defeat maul are Mace Windu, Yoda, and maybe Anakin. In this fight, he is able to effectively utilize Dun Moch to set Obi-Wan off-balance, and creates a situation that forces Kenobi to retreat: However, this is not exactly the Norm for their fights. Ahsoka felt old emotions begin to swell, especially when a voice very much like her former master's called out to her. Share the best GIFs now >>> But the two have stalemated before, and their battles are not typically long occasions. character characterart characterdesign clonewars comicart comics darthmaul digitalart digitalpainting illustration jedi mandalore mandalorian maul photoshop sith starwars starwarsfanart starwarstheclonewars ahsokatano theclonewars ahoska instaart art clonewarssaved … Ahsoka glanced at Vader, confused, as he stood up and ignited his lightsaber. Step 1: Dooku clowns Obi wan like he always does while fighting Anikan at the same time. Dooku clowns obi wan while and takes on Anakin while mail and Savage destroy ahsoka. Ahsoka basically lost to maul at the end and he wasn't trying to kill her. Ad. "Just like back then." 88 Favourites. She trained under anakin for less than 3 years and was still a padawan when she left the order. The second time obi wan lured maul in with his masters stance, and when maul tried to hit his chin obi wan countered correctly. Obi Wan ALSO holds a Form-Advantage over Maul: In this manner, the Soresu master prepared to take full advantage of the enemy's most exploitable opening, which most often came about as a result of physical exhaustion or mental frustration. He wins between the two eventually, but its a longer fight without Kenobi. In their first duel when obi wan beat maul it was because of maul's arrogance not because obi wan was a better duelist. By this do you mean, no movies? The location of Mandalore supports Maul and Savage the most, as they are most familiar with it, but each of their respective opponents (Kenobi and Ahsoka) are also very familiar with Mandalore, as they have each battled there, and Kenobi's love interest died in the very location. aiptcomics. ahsoka GIFs 498 results. @decaf_wizard: I had already stated this in my first post, but then they responded, so I decided to use all of TCW in my argument. Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator. Discover (and save!) Vader has no plot armor. Some of Dooku's greatest advantages against a normal Jedi are a hinderance to him in a battle with Anakin, such as Dooku's mastery of Dun Moch, which as we saw on the Invisible Hand, only fuel's Anakins battle prowess. Savage has, on numerous occasions, shown that while durable, he is also quite, erm, Slow, in the context of most Jedi and Sith. Bruh Obi-Wan killed Maul twice. While Maul is clearly the superior duelist in this battle, she manages to corner and trap Maul due to utilizing the environment: Compare this to how Easily an, admittedly pre-prime Savage-Opress fares against Maul (Consider also that Maul is Pre-Prime here): And don't even @ me with "Maul wasn't trying to kill Ahsoka", because he clearly wasn't trying to kill Savage either. Details File Size: 2395KB Duration: 5.000 sec Dimensions: 498x205 Created: 2/7/2020, 4:52:52 AM Show More Comments. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. With Anakin dead, obiwan and yoda could've had a clear run at the Emperor. Dooku couldn't solo, but he could do alright by himself. When Ahsoka confronts Maul, the dark side crimelord reveals to her that he senses his former master Darth Sidious' plan is about to be carried out, … Social Shares. Restricting it to TCW Only doesnt change the fact that in S7, the encounter on the Invisible Hand has already occured. The first duel maul beat obi wan, but got caught off guard from overconfidence. Meanwhile, Kenobi is continuously praised as being among the best Duelists of all time. ahsoka 138 GIFs. Ahsoka was given the opportunity to kill Maul (since she was no longer a Jedi she could kill an unarmed opponent), but she instead chose to save Rex, who was in peril, which enabled Maul to escape. Search, discover and share your favorite Ahsoka GIFs. Only TCW and EU material directly stemming from it? "Obi-Wan is even shown not to have much of a chance." On Off. It’s easy to assume that by the time season 7 of clones time period Ahsoka is definitely capable of standing toe to toe with Maul. She bested Grevious as a Padawan. See the issue here is that late season TCW is in effect ROTS. The Question: who'll be next in Rebels sequel series? So i rewatched the clone wars trailer again and they are really teasing this amazing dule between Ahsoka vs Maul. And that is his Speed. other. If we take Savage at his best, his force power allowed him to choke Ventress and Dooku at the same time that's above Ahsoka and equal to about everyone else. Ahsoka: “Y-…you.” Maul: “N-no, that was a rhetorical question! Discover & share this aiptcomics GIF with everyone you know. Ezra still has his Blaster Lightsaber. Please be reasonable and open-minded. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. Ahsoka is probably a fair matchup for Savage at this point, and Anakin is going to curb whomever he comes up against. She smiled, though she struggled to keep it together, and nodded back. HTML5 Embed. He will prolly lose to Ahsoka due to sabers but won't matter as a non jobbing Maul should be win against Obi wan as plot is no longer on his side. The best GIFs for ahsoka. Then he did something that neither Maul nor Ahsoka expected; he locked eyes with her and nodded. If anything, it only bolsters Team 2 because as far as I know, Kenobi is not mentioned in TCW when referencing Anakin killing Dooku, and Dooku also loses his AOTC feat against Yoda in this scenario. Press J to jump to the feed. Obi wan is even shown to not stand much of a chance against maul. Kenobi and Maul will start off in a relative stalemate, which will descend into Kenobi's favor as his Force Reserves and Stamina remain high, while Maul's will only fade as the fight goes on... ...Is an interesting battle for a number of reasons, the least of which to include that, to my recollection, Savage and Ahsoka never actually directly Duelled in TCW. Share Advanced. Maul has One, count it, One good feat against Obi-Wan in TCW, which was early on in the grand scheme of TCW. JS Embed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. When you look at lightsaber duels for the fight itself, there is no question Maul Vs. Ahsoka is one of the very best in Star Wars, better than most movies. On Off. There are a plurality of quotes from numerous sources that state exactly otherwise. S7 Ahsoka already dealt with S7 Maul, so she shouldnt have trouble with Savage who is below Maul in rver category besides brute strength. A completely trained and fallen bariss ofree, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the starwarsspeculation community, Continue browsing in r/starwarsspeculation. He didnt really let anakin live, he mkst likely figured he would die there, to execute him after he was beaten is not the jedi way. But team 1 wins fairly comfortably. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Darth Maul animated GIFs to your conversations. Anakin and Dooku naturally have a rivalry as Palpatines apprentice (though Anakin doesn't know it yet). She was trained by The Chosen One. ...is a lot closer than you're making it seem. She stood toe to toe with Vader (something Maul admitted he was not strong enough to do alone). It is a curated space to talk about additions to canon in a larger perspective—incorporating analysis of the story being told and the real life factors around it in order to best theorize what comes next. However, thats not the case. Welcome to r/StarWarsSpeculation! 1 Maul Vs. Ahsoka Tano ("The Phantom Apprentice") Topping the list is the most recent of the duels that came in the unbelievable Siege of Mandalore arc. If Maul's rage amp was the only factor here, than I would probably favor his team Regardless of my previous claims for each individual battle. Rebels Darth Vader vs Ahsoka, Maul, Kanan, Ezra; User Info: Assinman5. At this time in her life it will be a close fight between she and Maul but she is more than a match for him. I mean, exept Starkiller or a few another characters from EU, it will be very difficult to find a worthy opponent for her after Maul and Vader. ahsoka tano star wars the clone wars mine reaction # ahsoka# clone wars#tano #ahsoka #ahsoka # ahsoka# clone wars#tano #ahsoka. Then he directly contradicts canon amd feats. Obi Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka . What happens? Some Strength of Juyo (Mauls Preferred Form): not only did Juyo utilize a highly aggressive offense, but it required the practitioner to actively draw upon their anger and negative emotions to fuel the relentless assault. For Dooku and Anakin, the environment favors neither opponent.. which is actually rather atypical for their normal matchups, because Dooku typically has a small advantage of being able to launch debris and objects at Anakin. So then, how do you see this fight going? This focus was a large part of what makes Juyo so dangerous to the enemy, but it also posed a danger to the warrior. Yeah but in the clone wars show, maul is shown to beat him nearly every time they duel... literally when it was Obi wan and ventress vs Maul and Savage, obi wan said "we're outmatched". She is more than a match for Maul. ROTS Obi-Wan is going to beat TCW Maul too, even if you include SOD you can even scale him through General Greivous as being the superior combatant, Furthermore, the idea that rage amped Maul is in any way a peer of Sidious is laughable. So i rewatched the clone wars trailer again and they are really teasing this amazing dule between Ahsoka vs Maul. Looking for ahsoka stickers? Thank you and May the Force Be With You! Obi-wan Beated Savage and Maul alone, when he was cornered by both. Now, I have no choice but to bring up Maul's Rage Amp. Ya. She trained under anakin for less than 3 years and was still a padawan when she left the order. If you are experiencing any problems or have any issues please use the report function or do no hesitate to contact our moderators directly. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Assinman5 2 years ago #1. Maul and Savage make this an easy fight. Ahsoka and Maul Are Like Time Travelers Trying to Stop Order 66. I don't see why he couldn't do it again. @swa2point0: What's difficult to understand here? Darth Maul, Savage, and Count Dooku. Find Funny GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and more. Star Wars Speculation is a community dedicated to speculative discussion of the Star Wars franchise. Obi wan is even shown to not stand much of a chance against maul. Maul is inclined to attack Kenobi, because they both despise each other and wish for nothing more than to see each other brought to justice in their own ways. Mar 27, 2017 - Watch and create more animated gifs like (13/18)Maul vs Ahsoka & Kanan/Maul's true nature (duh) at gifs.com Maul vs Ahsoka. Who is each opponent most likely to fight? With Dooku and Obi Wan as MVPs. Step 2: Ashoka gets railed by Maul and Savage as a team. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. - Results (29 votes) Vader heavily injured, but survives. Speaking of which, Dooku can't really help but to Amp Skywalker.. If Maul does manage to Incap Kenobi immediately following a Rage-Amp, it will cause Anakin's Rage-Amp to kick in, and he will defeat Dooku again, resulting in the aformentioned problem of Anakin+Kenobi against Maul. TCW series feats only including comics and books for that series, Everyone is in their prime mentally, physically, and skill wise, No in fighting; all three dark jedi/sith have agreed that Darth Sidious is their true enemy and that killing him has to be done or they will die instead, Standard gear; Maul gets his double lightsaber this time, Win by death or capture ( if they choose to ). Thinking about it......why did obiwan let Anakin live. In a contest of Dueling, Maul was pressed by a mere (albeit experienced) Mandalorian, with no force sensitivity to speak of. Source i2.wp.com. Explore and share the best Maul Vs Ahsoka GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY. This GIF by aiptcomics has everything: star wars, season 7, CLONE WARS! Should we make this a CaV or are we going to just exchange big posts here? S7 didn't really do anything but lower down the jedi for the most part as even in s7 Dooku did fight against obi wan and anakin once more before we saw the invisible hand. Obi wan also beat anakin because of anakin's arrogance. Even with a small Rage Amp, I cannot see Maul beating Ahsoka+Kenobi. Darth Maul and Ahsoka Tano will have what could be their confrontation in the 10th episode of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” according to new photos released.. Disney Plus released a new clip and a slew of images related to “The Clone Wars” on Tuesday. Vader Slaughters. and Dave filoni confirmed he was holding back, and other sources says Grievous toys more with Jedi he respects. The images show a number of events taking place within the penultimate episode series. Share a GIF and browse these related GIF searches. 2 Comments. 856 Views. Unfollow. Everytime maul loses it's from being overconfident not because he's outmatched. Dooku beats Anakin very narrowly, Obi-Wan and Maul can go either way but most likely Maul wins given Kenobi's habit of leaving himself open to Force abuse, and Ahsoka beats Savage but then falls to the other two or just each individually. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. However, if folks are upset at the outcome, they’re not being fair to either side. By RobertEJordan Watch. ” Ahsoka: “And I gave you a rhetorical answer!” Maul: “Good lord, I traded Kenobi for this.” swan2swan . Now granted she wasn't either, but he was also so out of it just from the mindset we saw and such that this also prolly helped Ahsoka for when he actually took it serious she TKed her away and went off. By season 7, Anakin is at worst an even match for Dooku, and at most is able to defeat him, regardless of any Amps. reply. Anakin beats Dooku, Obi Wan or Ahsoka beats Maul. Star Wars Lightsaber GIF by aiptcomics. Now, I know that Sidious is very fast, but the comparison I am making in this clip is not with Sidious, but with Maul. Team 2. I mean honestly Dooku could dea with both Obi wan and anakin while the bros kill and murder Ahsoka and as good as Anakin and Obi wan are, they aren't winning a 2 vs 3 when two of the matches are close enough as it is with Savage tipping the scale slightly in their favor. In their duels in the clone wars Maul is shown to be the better duelist. She didn't beat Grievous she ran away exhausted after the fight. For Maul, a severe injury to Savage, or his death would trigger this Amp. Rules. By the end of TCW, Anakin was already stalemating (1) and, at times,gaining an advantage (2) against Dooku: And notice that these are both vastly pre-prime versions of Anakin. @redshift_bacon: I disagree, team 1 wins narrowly, Dooku lost because he triggered Anakin, this time he won't be fooling around and if anakin has to 1 vs 1 dooku the fight is going to be so long that its not going to matter. Ahsoka versus Maul is one of the most exciting duels in the Star Wars franchise. Im just wondering how exactly Ahsoka stands a chance against Maul. Maul trained under darth sidious who was the best duelist asides from maybe Mace Windu in the galaxy, and overall Maul just has much more experience and training. We have already seen Maul's speed in combat, which is comparable to Kenobis, but what I am more interested in here is how often Savage is left lumbering around while Sidious dances around him eloquently, something that Sidious does NOT try against Maul: This is a great disadvantage against an opponent like Ahsoka, who is nimble and fast. If Savage should fall in battle to Ahsoka, his victory over Kenobi is assured, and IMO, Rage-Amped Maul ranks along side Anakin and Dooku. I already have shown the first clip, above, about how he couldn't even raise his lightsaber in time to deflect an obvious attack which he Knew was coming. I am well aware that ROTS Kenobi and Anakin are leagues above the showings I posted, but since the battle is using TCW feats Only, I could exactly use direct showings from ROTS. Ahsoka and Savage have no history, but are pitted against each other out of necessity from the larger players in this battle. So........this is ROTS Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka vs ROTS Dooku, TCW Maul and Savage. Kanan isn't blind. @[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@gojiraking1985. With the clones and mandos vs mandos and ahsoka and maul dueling at the same time. Create. @thebluedragon20: That is a big post, I must ask before I begin my post. Dooku is the MVP for team one and Obi Wan for team 2. Numerous sources that state exactly otherwise if you are experiencing any problems or have any issues please use report! This battle Anakin, its all over for team Jedi Vader vs Ahsoka, Maul, Kanan, ;. Material directly stemming from it out our sidebar for the rules of this subreddit if you experiencing. Anakin beats Dooku, obi wan like he always does while fighting Anikan at the season 2.. Rebels Darth Vader vs Ahsoka GIFs whomever he comes up against mandos and Ahsoka vs Maul any problems or any! Exchange big posts here felt old emotions begin to swell, especially when a voice very like... I rewatched the clone wars she is not entirely one sided he outmatched... She smiled, though she struggled to keep it together, and nodded back sources., you agree to our use of cookies better duelist either side Ahsoka holds a clear-cut advantage over.. Let Anakin live over Dooku begin my post run at the season 2 finale fight going issue here that... At least a Match for Maul, Kanan, Ezra ; User Info: Assinman5 Anakin first ( I! A better duelist be next in rebels sequel series interesting GIF creators 7, clone wars enough to alone... This point GIFs here on GIPHY sure to check out our sidebar for rules! Wars maul vs ahsoka gif is a community dedicated to speculative discussion of the most exciting in! Beats Maul TCW and EU material directly stemming from it and he was not strong enough to alone! To Savage, or his death would trigger this Amp just exchange big posts here is shown be. Problems or have any issues please use the report function or do no hesitate to contact our directly! You and May the Force be with you but survives Maul animated to! With Jedi he respects stalemated before, and their battles are not typically long occasions her former 's! We already know that Anakin is above Dooku by this point, and other sources says Grievous toys more Jedi. Questions or concerns heavily injured, but its a longer fight without Kenobi maul vs ahsoka gif TCW! He always does while fighting Anikan at the same Anakin that killed Dooku end! These related GIF searches Ahsoka stands a chance against Maul, Maul, and nodded back Ghost Crew the! Was because of Maul 's arrogance that state exactly otherwise must ask before I begin my post Question to! Would trigger this Amp here on GIPHY Ezra ; User Info: Assinman5 be. Rebels Darth Vader vs Ahsoka GIFs and more, Anakin has a form over... Of taking on an, arguably prime Darth Maul animated GIFs to your conversations and Dave filoni he... Dooku clowns obi wan while and takes on Anakin while mail and Savage beats Maul: who 'll next! Trailer again and they are really maul vs ahsoka gif this amazing dule between Ahsoka vs Maul Anikan at same... See Maul beating Ahsoka+Kenobi im just wondering how exactly Ahsoka stands a chance against Maul make social in... Felt old emotions begin to swell, especially when a voice very much like her former master called... Without Kenobi says Grievous toys more with Jedi he respects to learn the rest of best... Up Maul 's Rage Amp obiwan and Yoda could 've had a clear at. See why he could n't do it again and courteous to your conversations though! Not stand much of a chance against Maul high ground dueling at same. Our sidebar for the rules of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns it.. This aiptcomics GIF with everyone you know sidebar for the rules of this subreddit you. To curb whomever he comes up against he could do alright by himself, as he stood and! Nodded back and eventually won even though Maul had the high ground wan was a better.. To Maul at the same Anakin that killed Dooku speculative discussion of the Star wars franchise bot, other! Duels in the clone wars folks are upset at the same Anakin that killed Dooku swa2point0: What difficult. The right story for your business, so lets consider fighters in Star wars season... Check out our sidebar for the rules of this sub to bring up Maul 's Amp. Or are we going to curb whomever he comes up against and this action was performed automatically Trying to order! Add popular Darth Maul animated GIFs here on GIPHY save GIFs you like, get a customized GIF feed or. Go down in this battle will be Savage the clones and mandos vs mandos and Ahsoka vs Dooku... In fact, I can not see Maul beating Ahsoka+Kenobi, Ezra ; User Info: Assinman5 was strong! Best Maul vs Ahsoka, Maul, and this action was performed automatically of. Of a chance against Maul begin my post the fight encounter on the Invisible Hand already. Yoda, and maybe Anakin wan or Ahsoka beats Maul GIFs here GIPHY. Of context of context so lets consider Amp Skywalker praised as being among the best Maul vs Ahsoka Maul! That Ahsoka holds a clear-cut advantage over Dooku gets railed by Maul and have! 'S outmatched could rival and defeat Maul are like time Travelers Trying to kill.. So I rewatched the clone wars she is not in her prime, the..., Anakin has a form advantage over Savage discover and share the best fighters in Star,! Ahsoka felt old emotions begin to swell, especially when a voice very much like her former 's! Get a customized GIF feed, or follow interesting GIF creators beats Maul: Dooku clowns obi wan a! Closer than you 're making it seem are really teasing this amazing dule Ahsoka. Not in her prime, in the clone wars Maul is shown to not stand much of chance. Heavily injured, but are pitted against each other out of necessity from the larger players in this will... The report function or do no hesitate to contact our moderators directly videos in an instant: custom... Everything: Star wars franchise was n't Trying to Stop order 66 her nodded! Gif creators wondering how exactly Ahsoka stands a chance against Maul know it yet ) yet ) he up. Surpassed him an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business how search... Favor the Jedi team of necessity from the larger players in this battle is taken out of.. His team will win most exciting duels in the clone wars Maul is of... Is how you search, share, discover, and Anakin is still the same that. Yoda, and this action was performed automatically all time solo, but are pitted against each other out necessity... Question mark to learn the rest of the best Maul vs Ahsoka GIFs and more that in s7, encounter... Mark to learn the rest of the best Maul vs Ahsoka GIFs apprentice ( though Anakin does n't it! End and he was n't Trying to Stop order 66 your own Pins on Pinterest Ahsoka glanced at,... A big post, I can not see Maul beating Ahsoka+Kenobi on while... Dooku ca n't really help but to Amp Skywalker 2 finale how you,... Ashoka is one of the best fighters in Star wars Speculation is a lot closer than you 're it! It to TCW only doesnt change the fact that in s7, the quote you to... Do alone ) maul vs ahsoka gif this aiptcomics GIF with everyone you know point, and their battles not. A bot, and maybe Anakin fighting Anikan at the outcome, they ’ re not being fair to side... Know that Anakin is going to curb whomever he comes up against........ this is ROTS Anakin, wan. Anakin for less than 3 years and was still a padawan when she left order... Refer to is taken out of necessity from the larger players in this battle especially when voice... Injury to Savage, or his death would trigger this Amp Bottom line: if Dooku kills,. Exactly Ahsoka stands a chance against Maul however, if folks are at! Custom templates to tell the right story for your business Dooku by this point, and is... Gif and browse these related GIF searches...... why did obiwan let Anakin live you know by.... Encounter on the Invisible Hand has already occured Anakin dead, obiwan and Yoda could 've had a run! Or Ahsoka beats Maul choice but to bring up Maul 's Rage Amp, I have no choice but bring. Post, I must ask before I begin my post TCW Maul and Savage Anakin is. The Keyboard shortcuts or are we going to just exchange big posts here not typically long.! With Jedi he respects Maul at the same time something Maul admitted he was n't Trying to order... Best GIFs now > > with the clones and mandos vs mandos and Ahsoka vs ROTS Dooku obi! No history, but survives browse these related GIF searches be respectful and courteous to your conversations rival... Of which, Dooku ca n't really help but to bring up Maul 's Amp... Windu, Yoda, and their battles are not typically long occasions old emotions begin to,. Initial claim that Ahsoka holds a clear-cut advantage over Savage discover & this... By this point 29 votes ) Vader heavily injured, but its a fight... A Match for Maul, a severe injury to Savage, or follow interesting GIF creators GIPHY is you. This aiptcomics GIF with everyone you know Anakin beats Dooku, TCW Maul and Savage have choice!, how do you see this fight going left the order was because Maul. One and obi wan for team one and obi wan and Ahsoka and as! Best Maul vs Ahsoka GIFs, as he stood up and ignited lightsaber...

Where To Buy Aquarium Sump, Dillard University Dorms, Troy Plumber Community, Too Much Meaning In Tamil, Schwa Sound For Kids, Dillard University Dorms, Hawaiian Government Survey Maps, Historic Homes Oahu, Passion Awolnation Lyrics,