THANKS FOR LISTENING JOHN BAIN. 15 Air squats; 10 Dumbbell Push Presses (2×50 lbs.) actually trained with one of his close friends for about 6 months… pretty crazy! Our pec muscles are made up of two heads: the clavicular head, which comprises the upper chest, and the sternal head, which makes up the mid to lower chest. We’d love to share more of his work with you as BodyweightCoach continues to grow. HELTON. Canada and this is the first time I have heard of you, But I will be listening and learning, This is one thing I have learned John there is always something new to learn no matter what the age. Lower your body to the floor into a pushup. Grab a pair of hex dumbbells, and place them at the spot where you’d place your hands during a pushup. And one of them is our colleague Dr Kareem Samhouri. You don’t always have to go heavy to get in solid work. Shapeshifter Media, Inc 2012 | [email protected], Powerful Dumbbell / Bodyweight FuZion Workout, Flax Seed & Omega 3 — If Fish Oil Doesn’t Float Your Boat…. HI GUYS, AS I HAVE SHARED I JUST HAD BI-LATERAL TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT. I really appreciate the progression beginning with the variation on the knees. If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. 12 Weeks of Challenging Workouts; Warm up, Mobility, and Optional 4th Day Workouts for Advanced Users; Video and Photo Movement Library . And that’s a powerful combo. As you push yourself back up, rotate the right side of your body upward as you bend your right arm and pull the right dumbbell to your torso. Read More >> Every Wednesday, STACK … How to do Dumbbell T-Pushup. How To: Dumbbell T Push-Up. And he’s comfortable with blending multiple training tools and approaches to reach a PRECISION training solution that would be impossible if we were mired in dogma…, So let’s check out the T-Pushup with dumbbells. It’s all about starting in the right place to make the fastest progress . Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, How Men Over 40 Can Build Chest Strength Safely, Blow Up Your Back With This Gorilla Row Dropset, Cobra Kai's Tanner Buchanan Shares His Workout, This Guy Ate and Trained Like Muhammad Ali, This '4-Minutes of Hell' Workout Helps Burn Fat, Meet Timothy Cox, the U.S. Army's Fittest Man, Rob Gronkowski Works Out With Pro Gamer 'TFue', Watch Bodybuilders Try a 1,000-Rep Arm Workout, A CrossFit Athlete Tries U.S. Marine Fitness Test. Step 1: Start with your hands and feet on the ground with your body in a straight line in regular push-up position. Dumbbell T Pushup Exercise for Oblique How to perform Dumbbell T push-up. It’s part of our mission to keep bringing you the best. They followed a healthy lifestyle program including diet, exercise and proper supplementation. T-Rotation Push Up . You all are very intelligent, motivated, and eager to learn. Grasp the dumbbell handles and set yourself in the top of a pushup position with your arms straight. And that’s serious business. I’ve gotta see how some of my favorite coaches are doing from time-to-time! I have wondered why martial artist seem to love lots of push ups. Dumbbell T Push Up. this results is what’s called a ‘stuck facet’ and is negative on MRI’s, etc. Action: Perform the standard descent portion of the push up touching your chest to the floor; Begin the ascent of the push up with a rotation onto the sides of the feet This exercise come closer to working those muscles, Hey Harry – yeah, that’s a great example of the functional carry over you enjoy when you focus on training not just the muscles but specifically developing the nervous system. Set Up: Place the body in a standing push up position; Hands slightly wider than shoulder width; Feet shoulder width apart, legs straight, and torso rigid . Stay tuned… we’ll be back in a few more days with more information about the importance of the nervous system in your training and how you can fuse bodyweight workouts with dumbbells for some serious body transformation results. And I’m sure you can see the relationship of that exercise to the Side Plank Thrust we looked at last time. But there are a handful of people that we trust wholeheartedly to provide instruction on this site. Monster Dumbbell Workout $49.95 . Muscles targeted: Shoulders, quads, glutes. But hopefully you also saw how we snuck in under the radar — training the nervous system every step of the way to be ready for the next progression.