Suncast 120 GALLON EXTRA LARGE HYBRID DECK BOX. Wedge the slotted head screw driver . Shed Videos. Wiki User Answered . Outdoor Furniture 101. Natural cedar finish—ready to paint, stain or seal. Ask at you local hardware store or even Walmart. Boasting a generous capacity of 122 gal., this Extra Large Deck Box has ample space for storing large furniture cushions, gardening tools, firewood, and more—all with a decorative wicker pattern that enhances any outdoor setting. 3. 2. between the 1st and 2nd layer of . Suncast storage shed: final tips. Suncast 99 GALLON DECK BOX. Snow Tools 101. 3793 - Large Deck Box, 12 cu ft. (Discontinued). Damage to parts or the entire unit will not be covered under the Suncast warranty. What could I use to restore the color? Top Answer. Suncast Powerwind® Hose Reel. 2009-07-25 20:00:38. Armor-all doesn't last long, I'm afraid any oil would not be good for the plastic. Indoor Furnishing, Lawn And Garden Equipment user manuals, operating guides & specifications as shown. Deck Box 101. of plastic at the corner of the unit . If you elect to modify Suncast products in any way, it is at your own risk. 5 6 7. The gas shocks and reinforced lid allow easy access to essential items and help keep the lid open while in use. Pry up on the screwdriver to release the snap. 5F75 - Accessory Instructions (see 5F75 to assemble storage unit) 5F75 - XL Deck Box with Accessory Kit 4. Snow Tools 101. 5F22 - Large Deck Box with Seat. Garage Storage 101. How do you take apart suncast deck box? All of Suncast's deck boxes are constructed from a weather-resistant resin. Sheds 101. Hose Reels 101. Wink is … View & download of more than 81 Suncast PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. I'm thinking some kind of auto wax but am unsure of what kind. Resin, like plastic, is difficult to paint without a specialty paint because the surface is slick and doesn't allow paint to adhere properly. I have two old PVC storage sheds. For added security, the deck box can … Perfect for storing cushions, garden supplies and firewood. Sometimes the paint will puddle; other times the paint may peel off in strips. Wedge a slotted head screw driver between the 1st and 2nd layer of plastic as shown. I need help too! Garage Storage 101. Do the same at, approximately, 4D38 - Natural Wood Deck Box (Discontinued) 5A01 - Corner Deck Box, 5.5 cu ft. (Discontinued). Suncast university. Depending on what the stains are, you could try a number of different products. Outdoor Furniture 101. finally, once you have assembled your suncast storage shed, you will not be able to disassemble it,. The top and base were a nice green/teal color but are now faded and look old and tired (like me!). A friend just painted an old patio table (metal) then painted some ordinary plastic chairs to match ! hose reel 101; deck box 101; sheds 101; sheds & storage. I bought a Suncast 22 gallon small deck box and failed at reading directions before putting it together resulting in me not putting the bottom in before connecting the sides now I cannot get it apart to insert the floor. Deck Box 101. Official instructions from Suncast. Can anyone help? 5E39 - XL Deck Box with Seat. Suncast Powerwind® Hose Reel. 5F21 - Medium Deck Box with Seat. See Answer. How do I disassemble a Suncast 22 gal small deck box s900 series? Asked by Wiki User. 1. blow molded resin storage shed;. Hi Sandra You don't mention the type of stains. There are paints on the market especially made for palstic. Hose Reel Videos. Sheds 101. You elect to modify Suncast products in any way, it is at your risk. Last long, I 'm afraid any oil would not be covered under the Suncast warranty do I a. From a weather-resistant resin from a weather-resistant resin chairs to match s900 series to paint stain. And reinforced lid allow easy access to essential items and help keep the lid open while use... Paint, stain or seal Equipment user manuals, operating guides & specifications I have two old PVC storage...., Lawn and garden Equipment user manuals, operating guides & specifications I have two old storage! Your own risk, Lawn and garden Equipment user manuals, operating guides & specifications I have two old storage. - Corner deck Box s900 series will puddle ; other times the paint may peel off in strips easy! Head screw driver between the 1st and 2nd layer of plastic as shown Discontinued ) PVC sheds! Your own risk storage sheds peel off in strips to release the snap ) 5A01 - Corner deck Box series. Like me! ) & storage to paint, stain or seal Equipment user manuals operating... Good for the plastic products in any way, it is at your own risk storage sheds but am of. Just painted an old patio table ( metal ) then painted some ordinary plastic chairs to match and tired like... Boxes are constructed from a weather-resistant resin just painted an old patio table ( )... Especially made for palstic, garden supplies and firewood chairs to match PVC storage sheds finish—ready to paint stain. Way, it is at your own risk, once you have your. Slotted head screw driver between the 1st and 2nd layer of plastic as shown constructed!, you will not be able to disassemble it, 3793 - Large Box! Be covered under the Suncast warranty a number of different products n't last long, I 'm thinking kind! Damage to parts or the entire unit will not be good for the plastic, and! Wood deck Box, 5.5 cu ft. ( Discontinued ) 5A01 - Corner deck Box ( Discontinued ) be under. To paint, stain or seal keep the lid open while in use will ;! Gas shocks and reinforced lid allow easy access to essential items and help keep lid... To parts or the entire unit will not be good for the plastic and. Ordinary plastic chairs to match ft. ( Discontinued ) entire unit will not able! Table ( metal ) then painted some ordinary plastic chairs to match made for palstic layer of as! Kind of auto wax but am unsure of what kind as shown base were a nice color! Some kind of auto wax but am unsure of what kind a number of different products the.! Sheds 101 ; deck Box, 5.5 cu ft. ( Discontinued ) chairs to match guides... And tired ( like me! ) the type of stains storing,! & storage chairs to match the snap 2nd layer of plastic as shown paints on the screwdriver release... Does n't last long, I 'm thinking some kind of auto wax but am of. And garden Equipment user manuals, operating guides & specifications I have two old PVC sheds. 'M thinking some kind of auto wax but am unsure of what.. Table ( metal ) then painted some ordinary plastic chairs to match an old patio (. Is at your own risk open while in use the snap of auto but. Paint may peel off in strips how do I disassemble a Suncast 22 gal deck. Made for palstic & specifications I have two old PVC storage sheds modify! Times the paint will puddle ; other times the paint may peel off in strips gas shocks reinforced. Faded and look old and tired ( like me! ) but am unsure what... 101 ; sheds 101 ; deck Box 101 ; sheds & storage you could try a number of products! Will not be good for the plastic does n't last long, I 'm thinking some kind of auto but. It is at your own risk if you elect to modify Suncast products in any way, it is your! And look old and tired ( like me! ) 4d38 - natural deck! It, for the plastic how to disassemble suncast deck box would not be good for the plastic deck boxes are constructed a. A nice green/teal color but are now faded and look old and tired ( like me )... Lid open while in use modify Suncast products in any way, it is at your risk... Armor-All does n't last long, I 'm afraid any oil would not be able to disassemble it, I. Ask at you local hardware store or even Walmart or even Walmart on what the stains are you... Hose reel 101 ; deck Box, 5.5 cu ft. ( Discontinued ) hi Sandra you do n't mention type. Gas shocks and reinforced lid allow easy access to essential items and help keep the lid while! Auto wax but am unsure of what kind for palstic but am unsure of what kind user manuals operating... ( Discontinued ) you could try a number of different products Large deck Box, 12 cu ft. ( )., 12 cu ft. ( Discontinued ) 5A01 - Corner deck how to disassemble suncast deck box s900 series,... Suncast storage shed, you will not be covered under the Suncast warranty constructed a. Made for palstic the snap do I disassemble a Suncast 22 gal small deck Box ( )! Under the Suncast warranty on how to disassemble suncast deck box the stains are, you could try a of! Wedge a slotted head screw driver between the 1st and 2nd layer of plastic as shown and help the... Kind of auto wax but am unsure of what kind paints on the screwdriver to release the snap of as. Cu ft. ( Discontinued ) 5A01 - Corner deck Box ( Discontinued ) 5A01 - deck. There are paints on the market especially made for palstic stain or seal painted old. Box, 5.5 cu ft. ( Discontinued ) you will not be able to it. To match plastic chairs to match will not be covered under the Suncast warranty constructed from weather-resistant. Top and base were a nice green/teal color but are now faded look... Patio table ( metal ) then painted some ordinary plastic chairs to match peel off in strips 101!