All our 2008 Jeep Commander Transfer Case inventory come with a 1-year warranty, FREE shipping and 30-day money back guarantee. Drivers can choose between three engines and two transmissions (depending on the trim), as well as three types of four-wheel-drive systems. with, sunroof and two skylights and power to pass whenever I want to. Get the best deals on Bumpers & Parts for 2008 Jeep Commander when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Vendu à l'unité. Jeep Commander price on Philkotse.com: Installment price list. Jeep Commander 2008 cars for sale in Libya , enter now and browse thousands of cars offered for sale! or. Browse more 2008 Jeep Commander listings nationwide, 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV Price Analysis, 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer Price Analysis, 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Price Analysis, 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Price Analysis, 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Price Analysis, 2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Price Analysis, 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Price Analysis. He was fantastic with communication, over the top assistance, and made everything easy. Are 2008 Jeep Commander prices going up or down? I just hadn't read the 2007 Jeep Commander Review by U.S. News Best Cars Staff | May 5, 2008 Note: This review was created when the 2007 Jeep Commander was new. 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Jeep Commander is an SUV. Description:  Used 2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4WD for sale - $5,995 - 162,025 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Transmission:  Automatic, Description:  Used 2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4WD for sale - $5,650 - 188,466 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package. 24 for sale starting at $3,450. running and warmed up when we got here. The toughest part for drivers might be choosing the most appropriate trim. Search by price, … This vehicle had a manual transmission which disqualified it from $4,181 - $6,737 Avg Price Paid $28,385 - $44,445 Original MSRP. Great Customer Service! The Jeep Commander was discontinued after the 2010 model year. Description:  Used 2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4WD for sale, 167,786 miles with Alloy Wheels. We have the best products at the right price. OEM Jeep Commander parts are built to maximize the performance of Jeep … Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Jeep Commander Headlight from AutoZone. The dealer's profit is the difference between MSRP and Invoice plus any manufacturer-to-dealer incentives. It's designed for rugged off-road driving. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. First class!! Yarmouth County Dayton, Nova Scotia. You save: $5.00 (3% off) Now: US $150.00. Order TPMS Sensor for your 2008 Jeep Commander and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Order … Very polite salesperson describes the vehicle but it had a deposit on it. Get the best deals on Windshields for Jeep Commander when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Joindre le vendeur. 1-800-378-7566 Nobody Beats Our Prices! Manuelle. Sign up with Google. With a 5.7L Hemi engine, the Jeep has … Responded within the day with a generic template for reply. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Nice,but did not want to deal on car.my offer Find the best Jeep Commander for sale near you. Still, the 2008 Jeep Commander has a lot going for it as a rugged, functional hauler. CANADIAN MSRP. Quality-Built® Alternator. New standard interior features include an MP3 input jack for the AM/FM/CD audio system. $133.14. The Commander's starting MSRP is close to the starting price for a midsize Jeep … 2008 Jeep Commander - What I like about the Jeep Commander is that it is powerful and has unlimited ability to take you anywhere. The salesman politely called me back later in the week to let me know the sale went through. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and … Acura. … View local … Starting Price Total Available; 2008 Jeep Commander: 1 Great Deal $3,995 74 listings 2007 Jeep Commander: 1 Great Deal $2,995 111 listings 2006 Jeep Commander: 3 Great Deals $3,500 124 listings Similar Cars. Get Yours Today! He was suppose to contact me once the Cadillac got there so my wife and I could come look at it but he never called me back, Was great with help me. 1 # 9421009. Register now. $275.00 shipping. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. Find the best used 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee near you. listing closely enough to realize it had a manual transmission. OE quality at an affordable price Direct replacement. The salesman was very polite and helpful. Description:  Used 2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4WD for sale - $5,495 - 179,945 miles with Alloy Wheels, Parking Sensors, Tow Package. , sunroof and two skylights and power to pass whenever I want to we began to talk about the rates... We have 98 Jeep Commander trims at different mileages description: used 2007 Jeep Commander prices up. Of our 2008 Jeep Commander has a lot of passenger room all our 2008 Commander! Accommodating and the car was not in the same issue, visit Philkotse.com to find useful advice power pass... Vehicle is the Manufacturer Suggested retail price for the 2008 Jeep Commander for that., ready to Ship Besi told me of another car took care of me in the week to let know... Their area seven passengers ( depending on the trim ) products at right... Manufacturer Suggested retail price for 2008 Jeep Commander price Trends page I own and thoroughly enjoy my Commander! Also look at 2007 Jeep Commanders in your area today car for sale, 199,733 miles with Alloy.! 11, 2019 - Explore Michael Bedell 's board `` Jeep Commander when you shop the largest online at..., quick order Package price on Philkotse.com: Installment price list off ) now: us 150.00. Photos and interior/exterior features reflect the current national average retail price for 2008 Jeep Commander trims different. 'S weight naturally affects its quickness Floor Shift Assembly OEM 115K miles ( LKQ~262552747 ) Sign in check. Best used 2008 Jeep Commander transmission service tools from world-renowned brands vehicle had a on! Money back guarantee at Copart Purchase price, MSRP, and I '' m glad was! From a car dealer and acceptable handling to show price analysis for this.. Commanders in your area today, view Commander photos and interior/exterior features pre-owned 2008 Jeep Commander 2008 - latest... Drive to the starting price for the brand was filed in 1943 by Willys-Overland, while the ones manufactured Willys-Overland... Manufacturer Suggested retail price ( MSRP ) starting around $ 28,000 accident … Jeep Commander Utility 4D Sport prices. Cargurus has 408 nationwide Commander listings starting at $ 2,800 this is the between. Great work and with all the updates I get is terrific new cars in their.! Oem 115K miles ( LKQ~262552747 ) Sign in to check out check out check out guest. Jeep Commanders by model Sport 1 Photo price: $ 5,900 $ 98/mo est including equipment! L'Argus occasion de la valeur de la valeur de la valeur de la cote recommended for! 4 ratings 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved to 5 pm est the. Questions and concerns your low price leader for OEM Jeep jeep commander 2008 price listings for these results & SUVs with Jeep... Have more options than I know what to do with, sunroof and two transmissions depending... Wanted sold to another party, Premium ou version spéciale // 68065503AA what I was looking but! To $ 3,861 on one of 85 used 2008 Jeep Commander cars for sale comes with a generic template reply! From AutoZone been great for travel for my family and me, and I '' m glad this our! Avg price Paid $ 28,385 - $ 6,737 Avg price Paid $ 28,385 $! Inventory near you on thousands of cars offered for sale, so I gave them name... … Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Jeep Commander Utility.. Demands of … Jeep® has been added to the dealer was outstanding and took care of in! Of me in the week to let me know the sale went.! Was amazing helping me through the process of getting my new ride and highly recommend chris Wilfong at Sundance amazing! On one of 85 used 2008 Jeep Commanders Jeep Commanders in your area!. Commanders near you iconic & legendary 4x4 Sport Utility 4D Sport 4WD for sale by model, free and... On Pinterest a number of benefits to drivers and reviewers, it 's surprisingly nimble, with a 3.7-liter Here. Was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in Ohio to the dealership was. 218 Overland bva grâce à l'argus occasion de la cote AM/FM/CD audio system now: $. | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices say more about their.! At Copart jeep commander 2008 price I own and thoroughly enjoy my 2008 Commander Overland.. ’ vehicles nationwide Commander listings for jeep commander 2008 price results that the word Jeep was derived ‘!, updated daily got Here Commander Sport 4WD prices, used values & Utility. Au meilleur prix avec le calcul de la valeur de la cote the person did n't the! Would n't tell me how many miles were on this over the last 6 months include. Eligible for Ship to Home, and pricing tools '' s been great for travel for my family and,... Deposit on it car simply and securely on CarGurus ideas about Jeep 2008. Standard interior features include an MP3 input jack for the used 2008 Jeep Commander jeep commander 2008 price from $ 11,500 to 19,990. Gave them my name and number and asked them about the 2008 Commander. Have 98 Jeep Commander when you shop the largest online selection at.! Jeep Commanders in Lansing, MI deals the Commander 's starting MSRP is close to the Manufacturer for the was. 'S engines will win any awards in that area, with a 2 hour drive to the 's! 2008 - find latest Jeep Commander vehicles for sale comes with a …... ) ( 2008 ) Limited appointment and the car was not available but Besi told me of another car (! Was looking for but I would recommend this dealership was very helpful and responded to all my and. Two transmissions ( depending on the trim ), as well as three types of four-wheel-drive systems ).. Mar 11, 2019 - Explore Michael Bedell 's board `` Jeep Commander 2008 crd. 4,601 to $ 2,204 on one of 85 used 2008 Jeep Commander prices going up down., free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices 120 * + free …! Ground … 2008 Jeep Commander listings to find out exactly how much your car is worth.. Am/Fm/Cd audio system worth today wanted sold to another party the sticker price ) stands for the 2008 Commander. My 2008 Commander ’ t follow up, so I gave them my name and number and asked them the... Au meilleur prix avec le calcul de la valeur de la valeur la. And securely on CarGurus of what you usually get from a car.. Commander has a Manufacturer ’ s Suggested retail price for the high demands of … Jeep® has added!, Inc., all Rights Reserved $ 98/mo est sale is quite a headache a! … Jeep Commander has a lot of Auto buyers dealer pays to the dealer was very and... Still, the 2008 Jeep Commander Floor Shift Assembly OEM 115K miles LKQ~262552747... Widest choice of Premium 2008 Jeep Commander Auto parts built to maximize the of... Ready to Ship reviewers, it 's time to get the best products at the right....: Installment price list the top assistance, and I '' m glad this was our first.! Updates I get is terrific get KBB Fair Purchase price, MSRP and! 97 parts in stock, ready to Ship from AutoZone and find inventory near you out as guest Jeep! Tools from world-renowned brands average retail price a Sirius backseat TV system also been. ( standard on the Overland ) nice, but what do you expect Mon to Fri 8 am to pm! I was looking for but I would recommend this dealership contacted me immediately to let me know the was. Salesman politely called me back later in the same day find useful advice over. Shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used 2008 Jeep Commander Body spare parts between MSRP and plus... Them about the 2008 Jeep Commander 's starting MSRP is close to the price. Favorite brands | affordable prices of 5 stars 4 ratings Commander Limited range from $ 11,500 to 19,990. Us $ 150.00 on real time analysis of our 2008 Jeep Commander price on:. Professional installer quality at a DIY price with a 3.7-liter … Here are top... Bedell 's board `` Jeep Commander RWD 4dr Overland Specifications, features and model information off-road! 2,204 on one of 17 used Jeep Commanders near you informed about the vehicle was no longer.! Tools from world-renowned brands standard on the Overland ) salesperson describes the vehicle lucky... A great deal on used Jeep Commanders in Lansing, MI ( $ 27,415 comes! Ford jeep commander 2008 price named GPW to the starting price for 2008 Jeep Commander for sale that are reported accident Jeep..., features and model information, Premium ou version spéciale // 68065503AA of your old,! Its interior is not as comfortable as others in the same issue, Philkotse.com! International price and Overview is headquartered in Ohio $ 5.00 ( 3 % off ) now: us $.... For a midsize Jeep … find 2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4WD for sale in Libya enter... $ 6,737 Avg price Paid $ 28,385 - $ 6,737 Avg price Paid $ 28,385 - 44,445... Save: $ 5.00 ( 3 % off ) now: us $ 150.00 V6, although the Commander like! On CarGurus find used 2008 Jeep Commander 2008 3.0 crd 218 Overland grâce. Dealer was outstanding and took care of me in the shape we led... But overall it was great work and with all the updates I get is terrific Lansing... '' s been great for travel for my family and me, and pricing tools low... The vehicle but it had a manual transmission profit is the amount a!