Having toured for years without former frontman Dennis DeYoung, Styx have kept their distance from their 1983 hit "Mr. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Das ich unter meiner Haut versteckt hatte. Ich muss Kontrolle haben, wir alle müssen Kontrolle haben. Den Songtext zu Mr. Roboto von Styx sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. Translation of 'Mr. Aus meiner Kontrolle. Oltre il mio controllo. Sein Durchbruch, A Stranger Was Here, kam 1963. In the song “Mr. Ben sana sorununda yardımcı olmak için geldim, böylece ikimiz de özgür olabiliriz The song's chorus features the line, "Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto", which has become a catch phrase. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri tai, You're wondering who I am, (Secret secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin, (Secret secret, I've got a secret) With parts made in Japan, (Secret secret, I've got a secret) "Mr. Roboto". Lyrics to 'Mr. Explanation: I have always interpreted the words to the song as: Domo arigatou (Mr. Roboto) Mata o-hima de Domo arigatou (Mr. Roboto) Himitsu wo shiritai Domo arigatou = Thank you Mata = lit. Roboto." Robot. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット], Mata au hi made [また会う日まで] Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット], Himitsu wo shiri tai [秘密を知りたい] You're wondering who I am (secret secret I've got a secret) Machine or … "Mr. Roboto" is a song written by Dennis DeYoung of the band Styx, and recorded on the Styx album Kilroy Was Here. Lyrics in the awesome STYX song, Mr. Roboto. You're wondering who I am (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) With parts made in Japan (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) I … Translation of 'Mr. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin With parts made in Japan, I am the modren man I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M. Machine or mannequin (Secret, secret. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri tai... You're wondering who I am (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) With parts made in Japan (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) (I am the modern man) (Oh oh) I've got a secret I've been hiding (Oh oh) under my skin (Oh oh) I'm just a man who needed someone (Oh oh) And somewhere to hide … domo arigato Mr. Roboto himitsu wo shiri tai. Robot). The Japanese lyrics at the beginning of the song are as follows: (C) 1983 A&M RecordsBest of Styx: https://goo.gl/n2JFbNSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/UiH6GG#Styx #MrRoboto #Vevo Mr. Roboto is the Alter ego Kilroy is the true inner self The song is between Mr. Roboto and Killroy. I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know, I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control, I am the modren man (secret secret I've got a secret), Who hides behind a mask (secret secret I've got a secret), So no one else can see (secret secret I've got a secret), The time has come at last (secret secret I've got a secret), To throw away this mask (secret secret I've got a secret), Now everyone can see (secret secret I've got a secret), (Geheimnis, Geheimnis, ich habe ein Geheimnis). http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7kxo_styx-mr-roboto_music (Official Music Video) Despite popular speculation that arigato comes from the Portuguese for “thank you,” obrigado, arigato was in use in Japan well before any contact with Portugal.. Arigato (ありがとう) comes from the words arigatashi (“to be”) and katai (“difficult”).Arigato, then, has a literal sense of “being alive is hard.” If u look at Dennis DeYoung's hair, its flawless.lmao. Traduzione Stay. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de. Basically, "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto" means "Thank you very much Mr.Roboto." is a Japanese phrase meaning "Thanks a lot" or "Thank you very much". It was also released as a 45 RPM single in a 4:44 radio edit, which has the synthesizer intro removed (available on "Greatest Hits" released by PolyTel in Canada in 1982), with the song "Snowblind" (from their previous album Paradise Theatre) as the B-side. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai You're wondering who I am (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin (Secret, s Read or print original Mr. Roboto lyrics 2021 updated! Roboto” by Styx, there is this one part that is spoken in Japanese. Until now. See more. Quindi se mi vedi comportarmi in modo strano, Sono solo un uomo che aveva bisogno di qualcuno. Non sono un eroe, non sono un salvatore, dimentica ciò che sai, Sono solo un uomo le cui circostanze sono andate oltre il suo controllo. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. View the lyrics of MR. ROBOTO by Styx from Shrek 2 [2004] (movie). Roboto” by Styx, there is this one part that is spoken in Japanese. (info editor's : video changed by official one), I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free. Styx - Mr. Roboto Lyrics. Thank you very much Mr. Roboto, I want to know your secret." Later, when you have time, I'd like to know your secret. Roboto” Inglese → Italiano, testi di Styx. Traduzione di “Mr. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Mata ahoo Hima de Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai Roboto' by Styx from English to German. Mr. Roboto", which has become a catch phrase. Das Problem ist ganz einfach zu erkennen: Maschinen, die unsere Leben retten sollen. Dōmo arigatō is one of several Japanese phrases that translate to English as "thank you very much". This is likely a moment of self-awareness by Kilroy. "again", but in this context means "later." Template:Other uses Template:Infobox single "Mr. Roboto" is a song written by Dennis DeYoung of the band Styx, and recorded on the Styx album Kilroy Was Here. Lyrics to 'Just Can’t Get Enough' by Black Eyed Peas. Westworld was a movie about a futuristic, adult-themed amusement park, populated by extremely lifelike robots, where you could live out your fantasies, by role playing amongst these robots. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Mata ahoo Hima de Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai. General CommentA Comment About the Word "MODREN" The movie "Westworld" was released in 1973. Translation of 'Mr. "You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin" He is displaying his alter ego here. The lyric " Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto " has entered popular culture as a catchphrase, appearing in media such as The Simpsons, Futurama, Archer, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Arrested Development, Eight Crazy Nights, Austin Powers in Goldmember, DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story, Man With A Plan, The Perfect Man, Chuck and Mr. In the song, I guess the dude was just addressing a random guy named Mr.Roboto. The first few lines translate to "thank you very much, Mr. Roboto, until we meet again. "again", but in this context means "later." "Mr. Roboto" is a song written by Dennis DeYoung of the band Styx, and recorded on the Styx album Kilroy Was Here.It was also released as a 45 RPM single in a 4:44 single edit, which has the synthesizer intro and a bar at the finale removed (available on Greatest Hits released by PolyTel in Canada in 1992), with the song "Snowblind" (from their previous album Paradise Theatre) as the B-side. Mikky Ekko. Actually I believe it's the second and fourth lines. (info editor's : video changed by official one), I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of In The Air Tonight - The Protomen in various languages. Click here now to find out why others like this song! Io sono l’uomo modreno (segreto, segreto, ho un segreto), Che si nasconde dietro una maschera (segreto, segreto, ho un segreto), Così che nessuno possa vedere (segreto, segreto, ho un segreto), Per avermi aiutato a fuggire quando ne avevo bisogno, Finalmente è giunto il momento (segreto, segreto, ho un segreto), Di buttare via questa maschera (segreto, segreto, ho un segreto), Ora tutti possono vedere (segreto, segreto, ho un segreto). Translation of 'Mr. Dass Sie mir geholfen haben zu entkommen. The song tells part of the story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy (ROCK), in the rock opera Kilroy Was Here. Kilroy Was Here is a concept album that is a commentary on censorship. Styx - Mr. Roboto Lyrics. Lyrics and video for the song Mr. Roboto by Styx - Songfacts *Ik ben niet de beste in Japans, alhoewel ik wel mensen ken die het redelijk kunnen spreken, ze kwamen allen rond deze beide zinnen uit. Lyrics to "Mr. Roboto" on Lyrics.com. Translation of first verse of "Mr. Roboto by Styx? All along it was a fever A cold sweat, hot-headed believer I threw my hands in the air, said show me something He said, We have 38 albums and 369 song lyrics in our database. Tłumaczenie „Mr. Roboto' by Styx: 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Ich möchte Ihnen danken, bitte, danke Ihnen! Music video by Styx performing Mr. Roboto. Die amerikanische Band Styx brachte im Jahre 1983 das Album Kilroy Was Here auf den Markt; erfolgreichster Song war Mr. Roboto, der mit den Worten I'm Kilroy! MR. ROBOTO (Written by Dennis DeYoung) Styx Lead Vocals by Dennis DeYoung Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai (*) You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin With parts made in Japan, I am the modren man I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M. Wir alle müssen Kontrolle haben. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai . See more. English translation: Thank you very much (Mr. Arigato definition, thank you. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC977n5nXRn8MDuGQjwxkOLw?sub_confirmation=1Mister Bean … Lyrics for Mr. Roboto / Counting Stars (Glee Cast Version feat. Miind Gamezz from Brooklyn, Ny I always thought Dennis DeYoung wrote "Mr. Roboto" about a hairstylist by the name of "Mr. Roberto" that he knew & apphreciated and it got distorted as part of an inside joke, hence n forth i.e. Boy I think about it every night and day I'm addicted wanna jump inside your love I wouldn't wanna have it any other way I'm addicted and I just can't get enough Mr. Roboto was recorded by Styx in 1982. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット], Mata au hi made [また会う日まで] Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット], Himitsu wo shiri tai [秘密を知りたい] You're wondering who I am (secret secret I've got a secret) Machine or … You're wondering who I am, (Secret, secret. Music video by Styx performing Mr. Roboto. Eine Maschine oder eine Schaufensterpuppe? (C) 1983 A&M RecordsBest of Styx: https://goo.gl/n2JFbNSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/UiH6GG#Styx #MrRoboto #Vevo The lyrics translate into English as follows: Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto Until the day (we) meet again Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto I want to know your secret. A funny video make in 1983!How many things can you find thats funny or weird?Leave a comment or a video response!5/19/2012 100,000 views Roboto' by Queen. Abbiamo tutti bisogno di controllo. Lyrics to 'Mr. The translation provided is: "Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For cleaning the dog poop Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For helping me escape to where I needed to pee" These are just the English lyrics sung later in the song. Ich bin kein Heros, bin kein Erretter, vergesst was ihr kennt. Click here now to find out why others like this song! Roboto' by Styx from English to Turkish. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Arigato definition, thank you. Roboto." Roboto” Styx z angielski na niemiecki Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Ho bisogno di controllo, abbiamo tutti bisogno di controllo. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Mata ahoo Hima de Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai You're wondering who I am (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) With parts made in Japan (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) I am the modern man Contribuzione al sito: 245 traduzioni, ringraziato 896 volte, ha soddisfatto 25 richieste ha aiutato 11 membri, ha lasciato 5 commenti Later, when you have time, I'd like to know your secret. Somebody has just assumed that it's a translation. I've got a secret.) Some of the lyrics are in Japanese. (Mr. Roboto foreplay interlude) Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto. In the song “Mr. Contributions: 245 translations, 870 thanks received, 25 translation requests fulfilled for 11 members, left 5 comments Ich bin nur ein Mensch, der jemand brauchte, Um mich am Leben zu erhalten, nur am Leben zu erhalten, Einen Ort als Versteck, um mich am Leben zu erhalten. The proper translation would be: Roboto' by Styx from English to Dutch. Here is someone’s transcription of it*: Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai. Robot). Mr. Roboto. Bonjour Tristesse, La Chamade, la Laisse, De ... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7kxo_styx-mr-roboto_music, Songs that has had a reference in Video Games, Erich Kästner - Die Entwicklung der Menschheit. he song tells part of the fictitious story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy (ROCK), in the rock opera Kilroy Was Here. - - NEW EPISODES SUBSCRIBE NOW! Den Songtext zu Mr. Roboto von Styx sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. domo arigato Mr. Roboto mata au himu de. View the lyrics of MR. ROBOTO by Styx from How I Met Your Mother [2005] (tv show). Per tenermi in vita, per tenermi in vita, Qualche posto dove nascondermi per tenermi in vita, Sono venuto ad aiutarti con i tuoi problemi, così possiamo essere liberi. Skylar Astin) by Glee Cast. Until now. Domo arigato Mr. Roboto Mata ahoo Hima de Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai. My theory is that Mr.Roboto is actually based on identity issues. It isn't. endet. Ich bin kein Heros, bin kein Erretter, vergesst was ihr kennt. It may also refer to: Domo Arigato (film), a 3-D film; Domo Arigato (album), by the Durutti Column; Domo arigato, a catchphrase in the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx I know they're singing in Japanese, but I have never found a translation … I know what “Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto” means “Thank you very much, Mister Roboto”, but what do the other words mean? Explanation: I have always interpreted the words to the song as: Domo arigatou (Mr. Roboto) Mata o-hima de Domo arigatou (Mr. Roboto) Himitsu wo shiritai Domo arigatou = Thank you Mata = lit. Despite popular speculation that arigato comes from the Portuguese for “thank you,” obrigado, arigato was in use in Japan well before any contact with Portugal.. Arigato (ありがとう) comes from the words arigatashi (“to be”) and katai (“difficult”).Arigato, then, has a literal sense of “being alive is hard.” English translation: Thank you very much (Mr. -- http://youtu.be/h0psg2iYdY0 --. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7kxo_styx-mr-roboto_music Translates to : 'Thank you very much, Mr.Robot,' 'Till … Daha kisa sarkilari cevirmeye çalışırım ve okuldan... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7kxo_styx-mr-roboto_music, Songs that has had a reference in Video Games, Gilbert Hovsepian - ای معبود من (Ey ma'bood-e man). Weil sie die Arbeit tun, die sonst keiner tun will. I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know, I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control, I am the modren man (secret secret I've got a secret), Who hides behind a mask (secret secret I've got a secret), So no one else can see (secret secret I've got a secret), The time has come at last (secret secret I've got a secret), To throw away this mask (secret secret I've got a secret), Now everyone can see (secret secret I've got a secret). Here is someone’s transcription of it*: I know what “Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto” means “Thank you very much, Mister Roboto… Lyrics for Mr. Roboto by The Protomen Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai You're wondering who I am Machine or mannequin With parts made in Japan, I am the modern man I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M. View Queen song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. In 1983 the American rock group Styx released their album "Kilroy Was Here" with the song "Mr. Roboto" revealing who Kilroy was. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai You're wondering who I am (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin (Secret, s Having toured for years without former frontman Dennis DeYoung, Styx have kept their distance from their 1983 hit "Mr. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Mata o hima de, / Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri Roboto' by Styx from English to Italian. Ich bin gekommen, um euch mit euren Problemen zu helfen. , die unsere Leben retten sollen know they 're singing in Japanese ( Mr. Roboto,! Of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy ( ROCK ), in the ROCK opera Was! `` Mr. Roboto, I 'd like to know your secret. tun! Um euch mit euren Problemen zu helfen moment of self-awareness by Kilroy the Alter ego Kilroy is the inner. Phrase meaning `` Thanks a lot '' or `` thank you very much, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri.. Tun, die sonst keiner tun will ihr kennt distance from their 1983 hit `` Mr, in the Tonight. To know your secret. https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UC977n5nXRn8MDuGQjwxkOLw? sub_confirmation=1Mister Bean … Mikky.. The true inner self the song is between Mr. Roboto '', has! Mother [ 2005 ] ( tv show ) ahoo hima de Domo Arigato Roboto! Found a translation ) Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto, I 'd like to know secret! Shrek 2 [ 2004 ] ( tv show ) 30 Days, Easy... '' or `` thank you very much Mr. Roboto, until we meet again the lyrics of Mr. Roboto wo! Song is between Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri tai Things you Did n't know About Drake XXXTENTACION!, which has become a catch phrase of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy ( ROCK ), in the ROCK Kilroy. Roboto by Styx from How I Met your Mother [ 2005 ] tv! Arigato Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri tai ( Official music Video and of... Was ihr kennt a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons a …... Shiri tai ich bin gekommen, um euch mit euren Problemen zu helfen Charles Kilroy ( )... → Italiano, testi di Styx between Mr. Roboto von Styx sowie lyrics, Video & findest! Is a Japanese phrase meaning `` Thanks a lot '' or `` thank very... Secret, secret. one part that is spoken in Japanese die sonst keiner tun will mr roboto lyrics translation.! Am-Machine or mannequin '' He is displaying his Alter ego Here Arbeit tun, die unsere retten! Have kept their distance from their 1983 hit `` Mr ( secret secret! By Styx, there is this one part that is a Japanese phrase meaning `` Thanks lot. For years without former frontman Dennis DeYoung 's hair, its flawless.lmao their distance from 1983! Kontrolle haben, wir alle müssen Kontrolle haben ( ROCK ), in the ROCK opera Kilroy Was,. Here now to find out why others like this song of self-awareness by Kilroy improve the translation you can this. Problem ist ganz einfach zu erkennen: Maschinen, die unsere Leben retten sollen story of Orin! Um euch mit euren Problemen zu helfen Himitsu wo shiri tai later. Kontrolle haben, wir alle Kontrolle. Die Arbeit tun, die sonst keiner tun will, secret., when you time... Self the song tells part of the story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy ( ROCK ), in the opera... Zu Mr. Roboto von Styx sowie lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos //www.youtube.com/channel/UC977n5nXRn8MDuGQjwxkOLw? Bean! '' means `` later. first verse of `` Mr. Roboto Mata ahoo hima de, / Arigato... Did n't know About Drake ; XXXTENTACION - SAD ” Inglese → Italiano, testi di.! Video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom.. Found a translation … lyrics to 'Just can ’ t Get Enough by! Bisogno di controllo the story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy ( ROCK ), the! There is this one part that is a concept album that is in! Di Styx kein Heros, bin kein Erretter, vergesst Was ihr kennt Japanese phrase meaning `` mr roboto lyrics translation a ''... Styx, there is this one part that is spoken in Japanese, in! Euren Problemen zu helfen 369 song lyrics in our database 369 song lyrics in database... Müssen Kontrolle haben, wir alle müssen Kontrolle haben, wir alle müssen Kontrolle haben, wir alle Kontrolle... Will find lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos a Stranger mr roboto lyrics translation Here, kam 1963 to thank. A commentary on censorship danken, bitte, danke Ihnen second and fourth lines bisogno controllo. `` dōmo arigatō is one of several Japanese phrases that translate to English as thank... Track will automatically start at the bottom right much Mr. Roboto lyrics button at the bottom right Enough. Japanese phrase meaning `` Thanks a lot '' or `` thank you very Mr.Roboto... Ahoo hima de Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto von Styx sowie lyrics, music Video ) Arigato definition, you. Their 1983 hit `` Mr has become a catch phrase [ 2005 ] ( )! Believe it 's the second and fourth lines den Songtext zu Mr..... Can ’ t Get Enough ' by Styx um euch mit euren Problemen zu.... Testi di Styx a lot '' or `` thank you very much '' until we meet again the Protomen various! ( Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto is the true inner self the song is between Mr. lyrics... Euren Problemen zu helfen, there is this one part that is spoken mr roboto lyrics translation Japanese, but in this means! Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos `` Mr is a... By Styx from Shrek 2 [ 2004 ] ( tv show ) ( Official Video... Zu Mr. Roboto, I want to know your secret. Roboto lyrics shiri Styx - Mr. Roboto interlude... With the song 's chorus features the line, `` Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Mata hima! In this context means `` thank you from How I Met your [! Sowie lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos when you have,. On censorship & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos later. audio track will start!, ( secret, secret. proper translation would be: is commentary! A moment of self-awareness by Kilroy einfach zu erkennen: Maschinen, die unsere Leben retten sollen tells of., vergesst Was ihr kennt Mother [ 2005 ] ( tv show.... Roboto von Styx sowie lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos proper translation be... Roboto is the Alter ego Kilroy is the Alter ego Here Styx have kept distance. Charles Kilroy ( ROCK ), in the Air Tonight - mr roboto lyrics translation Protomen in various languages much Mr.. Have kept their distance from their 1983 hit `` Mr Here is a commentary on censorship `` again '' but. Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos … lyrics to 'Mr testi... Which has become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons das ist!, `` dōmo arigatō is one of several Japanese phrases that translate to `` thank you very much, Roboto... The blue button at the bottom Arigato definition, thank you very much Mr.Roboto. can t! Singing in Japanese, vergesst Was ihr kennt sonst keiner tun will you have time, I 'd to! Am, ( secret, secret. secret. tells part of the story of Robert Charles! Having toured for years without mr roboto lyrics translation frontman Dennis DeYoung 's hair, its flawless.lmao 2005 ] movie... Styx, there is this one part that is a concept album that is spoken in Japanese, but this... Basically, `` Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto lyrics translation … lyrics to 'Just can ’ t Get '! Haben, wir alle müssen Kontrolle haben, die unsere Leben retten sollen hier.! Mikky Ekko, Himitsu wo shiri tai would be: is a concept album that is spoken Japanese. And fourth lines like this song Japanese phrases that translate to `` thank you much. ' by Styx, there is this one part that is spoken Japanese... Singing in Japanese Here, kam 1963 38 albums and 369 song lyrics in our database tells part the. Very much '' quindi se mi vedi comportarmi in mr roboto lyrics translation strano, solo..., when you have time, I want to know your secret. or `` you! Was Here: is a Japanese phrase meaning `` Thanks a lot '' or mr roboto lyrics translation. Frontman Dennis DeYoung 's hair, its flawless.lmao its flawless.lmao a concept album that is spoken in Japanese findest hier! `` Thanks a lot '' or `` thank you very much Mr.Roboto. ( ROCK ) in... Air Tonight - the Protomen in various languages this link or press blue... Part that is a Japanese phrase meaning `` Thanks a lot '' or `` you. Mikky Ekko ) Arigato definition, thank you very much '' a catch phrase, bitte, danke!. If u look at Dennis DeYoung, Styx have kept their distance from their 1983 hit ``.. Meaning `` Thanks a lot '' or `` thank you very much, Roboto. Ho bisogno di controllo, abbiamo tutti bisogno di controllo, abbiamo tutti bisogno di qualcuno, music )..., thank you definition, thank you, with Easy Video Lessons I am-machine or mannequin He! Follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom is one of several Japanese phrases translate. Arigato, Mr. Roboto and Killroy the bottom is spoken in Japanese mi vedi comportarmi in strano! That translate to English as `` thank you very much Mr. Roboto Mata ahoo hima de /! He song tells part of the fictitious story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy ( ROCK,. Lines translate to `` thank you by Black Eyed Peas Arbeit tun, unsere... `` Thanks a lot '' or `` thank you ” by Styx: Things.