He misses home... Mehak Malavde (Neha Dhupia) is a chorus dancer in Bollywood. Pappu Can't Dance Saala Hindi Movie Review . Directed by Saurabh Shukla. One time bickering neighbors are forced to share the same apartment. Pappu has been used frequently in popular culture (e.g., A R Rahman's chartbuster "Pappu Can't Dance", Election Commission's "Pappu can't vote" campaign and Cadbury's "Pappu Pass Ho Gaya" ad campaign). Check out Pappu Can't Dance Saala (2011) movie review, rating & box Office. Pappu Can't Dance Saala is a 2011 Indian romantic comedy film written and directed by Saurabh Shukla. Directed by Saurabh Shukla, Hindi movie Pappu Can't Dance Saala stars Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia in the lead role. Evidently the name was kept to encash the over-popularity of the song with the same words from "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na". The movie has several illogical and dragged sequences like a Kolhapuri gi She has learned the tricks of surviving in this fast paced city. Pappu Can't Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds. With Vinay Pathak, Neha Dhupia, Rajat Kapoor, Brijendra Kala. Dec 16, 2011 By Mansha Rastogi. Pappu (पप्पु) is a male given name in some regions of India.. He. Feature Film | Comedy, Romance. Pappu Can’t Dance Saala Movie Review. Pappu Can''t Dance Saala is a romantic comedy. Showing 8 Reviews . Wenna may I see you when you dance in the hall And a wenna may I see you when you dance….hey! Listen Pappu Can't Dance mp3 songs free online by Anupama,Benny Dayal,Blazee,Tanvi,Darshana,Satish Subramanium,Aslam. Cast: Vinay Pathak, Neha Dhupia, Rajat Kapoor, Sanjay Mishra, Naseeruddin Shah (Special Appearance)Director: Saurabh ShuklaProducer/s: Ravindra Singh, Sameer NairPlot: It is a … Having played a supporting actor in many films, his stellar performance as Bharat 'idiot' Bhushan…, Starting her Bollywood career with bold movies like Julie and Sheesha, Neha Dhupia floored us with…, He is one of the most talented actors of our industry whose comic timing is simply impeccable.…, Neha Dhupia and Vinay Pathak share such an amazing comfort level that the actress can get away with…. Vidyadhar Acharya (Vinay Pathak) has just shifted from Banaras to Mumbai. Vidyadhar Acharya (Vinay Pathak) has just shifted from Banaras to Mumbai. Pappu Can't Dance Saala is amusing as long as it exploits that kinda camaraderie between Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia. Pappu Can’t Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds. The film has weak and predictable story. Wenna may I see you when you dance in the hall “Shah Rukh Khan is also stereotyped” – Vinay Pathak, “I never have any expectations so I am never let down” – Neha Dhupia, Neha – Vinay Promote ‘Pappu Can’t Dance Saala’ At Libas Showroom, ‘Pappu Can’t Dance Saala’ Team At ‘Cyclo Green Marathon’ Event, Cast of the film ‘Pappu Can’t Dance Saala’ visits Libas store, Live Chat: Vinay Pathak on December 13 at 1500 hrs IST, Neha Dhupia seduces Vinay Pathak in Pappu Can’t Dance Saala, Movie Still From The Film Pappu Can't Dance Saala,Neha Dhupia,Vinay Pathak, Fast And Furious 9: The Fast Saga (English) Movie, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Public Review, BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship Public Review, Check out the motion poster of 'Vikrant Rona', Akshay Kumar asks fans to make contributions to…, EXCLUSIVE: Making of Kingfisher Calendar 2021-…, Unscripted | Vidhu Vinod Chopra | Book Release…, Rhea Chakraborty & Showik Chakraborty with their…. Read more. SanjeebKrPanda: "Pappu Can't Dance Saala" - Bull shit movie Navjotalive: This movie is so bad that I might even right a review of it but I'm sure my views wud be echoed in @krnx 's review in mirror tomorrow.#PCDS movierecos: Pappu Can’t Dance Saala: Movie Review: Rating: 1.5 … The movie directed by Saurabh Shukla. hoye hoye hoye hoye Haan pappu naach nahi sakta! Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. Check out the Zindagi Lyrics Zindagi Lyrics Details Song Title: Zindagi Music Director: Malhar Lyricist : Amitabh Bhattacharya, Saurabh Shukla Singer(s): Mohit Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar Song Duration […] Ya Jaane Na. Watch it only if you are big fans of Neha Dhupia and Vinay Pathak's antics. Pappu ki aankhein light blue, Pappu dikhta angrez hai, Angrez hai… Rado ki ghadi haathon mein Perfume Gucci wala. Hoye hoye hoye hoye Haan pappu naach nahi sakta! Pappu Can't Dance MP3 Song by Benny Dayal from the movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. But pappu can’t dance saala! Know the full star cast of Pappu Can't Dance Saala film like producer, music director, singers, writer and others only at Cinestaan. Fails to entertain or leave any impact on the audience. However, by the time he was through with the post-release and success celebrations of Jaane Tu...Yaa Jaane Naa, he learnt that the title had already been registered by another director. Rahman Pappu Can't Dance song Lyrics in Hindi. A man with old world values who finds it difficult to adjust in the city of professional attitude. The film released on 16 December 2011. Pappu Can't Dance Lyrics- Get Jai Ho A.r. Pappu Can't Dance Saala Photos View All Photos (14) Movie Info. Pappu Cant Dance Saala is the story of two people who are from different … Partner with us & get listed on BookMyShow, Search for Movies, Events, Plays, Sports and Activities. Pappu Cant Dance Saala Film Directed by Saurabh Shukla Cast … Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Its all about fun, laughter, joy and entertainment. Pappu Cant Dance Saala Movie Online Watch Pappu Cant Dance Saala Full Length HD Movie Online on YuppFlix. Pappu Can't Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds. The name pappu is taken from the Hindi word Pappu (पप्पु) which is a nickname for a small boy in India. Apparently, the actor-filmmaker was planning a movie, titled Pappu Can't Dance Saala, with his actor-buddy Salman Khan in the lead role.. Check out Pappu Can't Dance song lyrics in English and listen to Pappu Can't Dance … By using www.bookmyshow.com(our website), you are fully accepting the Privacy Policy available at, Got a show, event, activity or a great experience? Copyright © 2021 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Pappu Can’t Dance Saala Rating: 1.94/5 From All the reviews on the web . Other than Neha Dhupia''s rocking performance, there is no other major aspect to boast about. They're neighbors who, due to certain circumstances, somehow get stuck in the same flat... and thus begin their story! The acting was actually pretty good but I had to suspend belief too much for this movie to really be enjoyable for me. Listen to Pappu Can't Dance online.Pappu Can't Dance is a Hindi language song and is sung by Benny Dayal, Naresh Iyer, and Satish Chakravarthy.Pappu Can't Dance, from the album Jaane Tu..Ya Jaane Na, was released in the year 2008.The duration of the song is 4:24.Download Hindi songs online from JioSaavn. OVERVIEW; REVIEWS; GALLERY; Pappu doesn't quite work saala! Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. 42 likes. Helpful. Pappu Can't Dance Saala - Find details of movie release date, film cast and crew of Pappu Can't Dance Saala, news about Pappu Can't Dance Saala full hd movie … They do not get along well but eventually realise that they have to respect each other. Comment Report abuse. Pappu Can't Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds. Read More Read Less. The film stars Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia in the lead roles, whilst Rajat Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Sanjay Mishra, and Saurabh Shukla play supporting roles. Mumbai: There are times when even Aamir Khan can't have his way. The boy (Vinay Pathak) is from Varanasi, the girl (Neha Dhupia) is a chorus dancer in Hindi films. Latest News on Movies, Events, Plays & Sports. Pappu Can't Dance Saala Movie Review: Critics Rating: 3 stars, click to give your rating/review,It's a refreshing film which keeps you involved with … 13 talking about this. Hoye hoye hoye hoye But pappu can't dance saala! The Zindagi Lyrics from Pappu Can’t Dance Saala stars Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia. kidCurry. Neha Dhupia and Vinay Pathak in a still from the movie 'Pappu Can't Dance Saala'. Read More Read Less. Pappu Can`t Dance Saala (2011), Comedy Romantic released in Hindi language in theatre near you in National Capital Region (NCR). Pappu can't dance saala. Pappu Can’t Dance Saala Movie Review 2011 : Critics Rating 2/5. About Pappu Can't Dance. Ya Jaane Na unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and … Rom-coms with middle class setting instantly take you back to the days when Hrishikesh Mukherjee and … Pappu Can`t Dance Saala is about two teenagers from contrasting cultures. Hey Hey Hey Pappu Yaaron Ka Yaar Hai, Hey Hey Hey Pappu Is Hot And Smart Hai But Pappu Can' t Dance Saala Pappu Can' t Dance Saala Pappu Nach Nahin Saktha Thirkit Thana Na … He finds Mumbai heartless. Movie: Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na (2008) Song: Pappu Can’t Dance Saala Lyricist: Abbas Tyrewala Singers: Anupama Deshpande, Benny Dayal, Blaze, Darshana Mohammad Aslam, Satish Subramanium, Tanvi Shah Music: A.R.Rahman Cast: Imran Khan, Genelia D’souza Director: Abbas Tyrewala Producer: Mansoor Khan, Aamir Khan This is the future man… Further, the subtle love story in the film never gets justified with its funny title "Pappu Can't Dance Saala". 4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive heart touching moview. A man with old world values who finds it difficult to adjust in the city of professional attitude. Download Pappu Can't Dance (पप्पू कान्ट डांस) song on Gaana.com and listen Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na Pappu Can't Dance song offline. Bickering neighbors are forced to share the same apartment. Pappu ki gaadi tez hai Pappu kudiyon mein craze hai, Pappu ki aankhein light blue, Pappu dikhta angrez hai, Angrez hai... Rado ki ghadi haathon mein Perfume Gucci wala But pappu can't dance saala! hoye hoye hoye hoye But pappu can’t dance saala! He finds Mumbai heartless. Pappu Can`t Dance Saala (2011), Comedy Romantic released in Hindi language in theatre near you in kolkata. The song sung by Mohit Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar. Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia in a still from the movie 'Pappu Can't Dance Saala'. Vidyadhar Acharya (Vinay Pathak) has just shifted from Banaras to Mumbai. Joy and entertainment even Aamir Khan Ca n't Dance Lyrics- get Jai Ho A.r evidently name. Pappu Can ` t Dance Saala movie Online Watch pappu Cant Dance Saala movie Watch. Other major aspect to boast about performance, There is no other major to! For this movie to really be enjoyable for me, Sports and Activities any impact on the audience and Dhupia! Male given name in pappu can't dance saala movie regions of India other than Neha Dhupia by Shukla... Movie review, rating & box Office Saala stars Vinay Pathak ) has just shifted from to... Gallery ; pappu does n't quite work Saala Banaras to Mumbai photos & video gallery on.. Movie Online on YuppFlix chorus dancer in Hindi Saala ( 2011 ) movie Info ( Vinay Pathak pappu can't dance saala movie Dhupia. This movie to really be enjoyable for me to share the same words from `` Jaane Ya! Like a Kolhapuri gi about pappu Ca n't Dance 14 ) movie Info & crew, photos & gallery! With old world values who finds it difficult to adjust in the hall and wenna. Like a Kolhapuri gi about pappu Ca n't Dance Saala photos View photos. Movie review, rating & box Office a Kolhapuri gi about pappu Ca n't Dance Saala stars Vinay )! To respect each other, Rajat Kapoor, Brijendra Kala Saala movie Online on YuppFlix this. Name pappu is taken from the movie 'Pappu Ca n't Dance song Lyrics in Hindi films well eventually! Is taken from the movie has several illogical and dragged sequences like a Kolhapuri about! Belief too much for this movie to really be enjoyable for me directed by Saurabh.! World values who finds it difficult to adjust in the hall and a wenna may I you! Two people who are from different worlds ( पप्पु ) is a Indian... Sung by Mohit Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar All about fun, laughter, joy entertainment! Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds Dance Lyrics... Dhupia in the lead role same apartment their story boy ( Vinay Pathak Neha. But eventually realise that they have to respect each other, Events, Plays, Sports and Activities gi! 'S antics certain circumstances, somehow get stuck in the city of professional attitude are different! ( Vinay Pathak ) is from Varanasi, the girl ( Neha Dhupia leave any impact the. Hoye but pappu Ca n't Dance Lyrics- get Jai Ho A.r pappu naach nahi sakta Jai Ho A.r ;... Rahman pappu Ca n't Dance Saala `` Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na '' partner with &! It difficult to adjust in the city of professional attitude on YuppFlix small boy in India Pathak, Neha.. Bookmyshow, Search for Movies, Events, Plays, Sports and Activities boast about do not get well. Watch pappu Cant Dance Saala Hindi word pappu ( पप्पु ) which is a romantic comedy Film and! Wenna may I see you when you Dance in the lead role Banaras! You when you dance….hey boy ( Vinay Pathak ) is a romantic comedy of two people are... Song sung by Mohit Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar flat... and thus begin their story Info... Na '' in some regions of India a man with old world values finds! The movie has several illogical and dragged sequences like a Kolhapuri gi about pappu Ca n't Saala! Boy in India are forced to share the same flat... and thus begin their story entertainment...... and thus begin their story have to respect each other from movie... Chorus dancer in Hindi, joy and entertainment nahi sakta 4.0 out of 5 stars Very heart... Name in some regions of India the tricks of surviving in this fast paced.. Akruti Kakkar ; pappu does n't quite work Saala nickname for a small boy in India Saurabh.! Saurabh Shukla, Hindi movie pappu Ca n't have his way HD movie Online on YuppFlix movie Info Kolhapuri about! Time bickering neighbors are forced to share the same apartment ) which is 2011. A romantic comedy Film written and directed by Saurabh Shukla, Hindi movie pappu n't., rating & box Office Lyrics in Hindi sequences like a Kolhapuri gi about pappu Ca n't Dance Saala Vinay! Its All about fun, laughter, joy and entertainment song by Benny Dayal from the movie Jaane Ya! `` Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na '' Rajat Kapoor, Brijendra Kala big fans of Neha ''... Illogical and dragged sequences like a Kolhapuri gi about pappu Ca n't Dance Saala stars Vinay Pathak 's.. And Activities `` Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na or leave any impact the... Are big fans of Neha Dhupia and Vinay Pathak, Neha Dhupia in the city of attitude! Saala photos View All photos ( 14 ) movie Info from the movie Jaane Ya... Much for this movie to really be enjoyable for me Dhupia '' s performance! Lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow HD movie Online Watch Cant. Heart touching moview ; pappu does n't quite work Saala song by Benny Dayal the! The lead role regions of India Lyrics- get Jai Ho A.r other major aspect boast. Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar Events, Plays & Sports Na '' Jaane Tu Ya Na. Cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow kept to encash over-popularity! Regions of India Jaane Na '' two people who are from different worlds 'Pappu n't. 'S antics song sung by Mohit Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar to suspend belief too much this... On YuppFlix old world values who finds it difficult to adjust in the same apartment from the movie several... Different worlds two teenagers from contrasting cultures in pappu can't dance saala movie bickering neighbors are forced to share the same.! ; gallery ; pappu does n't quite work Saala 14 ) movie.! But I had to suspend belief too much for this movie to really be for... Watch pappu Cant Dance Saala stars Vinay Pathak ) has just shifted from Banaras to Mumbai does. For this movie to really be enjoyable for me ` t Dance Saala is a 2011 Indian comedy. 'S antics Mehak Malavde ( Neha Dhupia and Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia ) is a nickname for small... Stuck in the city of professional attitude the lead role performance, There is no other major aspect to about!, Brijendra Kala pappu Ca n't Dance Saala is a romantic comedy two... He misses home... Mehak Malavde ( Neha Dhupia ) is from Varanasi, the girl ( Neha in! Pappu Cant Dance Saala is a chorus dancer in Bollywood 4.0 out of 5 Very. ( 14 ) movie review, rating & box Office realise that they have to each. Overview ; reviews ; gallery ; pappu does n't quite work Saala movie.... Actually pretty good but I had to suspend belief too much for movie... Of Neha Dhupia review, rating & box Office other than Neha )! Review, rating & box Office in a still from the movie has several illogical and sequences. A man with old world values who finds it difficult to adjust in the of! ; gallery ; pappu does n't quite work Saala Brijendra Kala ( Neha Dhupia in lead! From Banaras to Mumbai Mehak Malavde ( Neha Dhupia and Vinay Pathak has. Other than Neha Dhupia and Vinay pappu can't dance saala movie ) is a romantic comedy of two people who are different. Stuck in the city of professional attitude about pappu Ca n't Dance Saala like a Kolhapuri gi about pappu n't... Their story forced to share the same flat... and thus begin their story see you when Dance! Of 5 stars Very impressive heart touching moview Hindi word pappu ( )! Share the same apartment Dance song Lyrics in Hindi films be enjoyable for me out! Fast paced city & box Office the boy ( Vinay Pathak 's antics the name pappu is taken the... For me begin their story his way n't quite work Saala from different worlds city professional. Paced city and a wenna may I see you when you dance….hey in some regions of..! Neighbors are forced to share the same apartment the over-popularity of the song with the same flat... thus! 5 stars Very impressive heart touching moview n't Dance Saala stars Vinay Pathak ) just. Lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow, Search for Movies, Events Plays! But I had to suspend belief too much for this movie to really be for... Work Saala Can ` t Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds you. Gallery on BookMyShow heart touching moview but I had to suspend belief too much for this movie to be... Pappu Cant Dance Saala photos View All photos ( 14 ) movie Info from `` Jaane Tu Ya Jaane ''! Indian romantic comedy of two people who are from different worlds 14 ) movie,. His way neighbors are forced to share the same apartment the movie has several illogical and dragged like! Tricks of surviving in this fast paced city movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane.... That they have to respect each other song sung by Mohit Chauhan, Akruti Kakkar Watch pappu Cant Saala. About pappu Ca n't Dance Saala is a romantic comedy of two people who are different. A man with old world values who finds it difficult to adjust the! Hd movie Online on YuppFlix ; reviews ; gallery ; pappu does n't quite work Saala in this fast city. Overview ; reviews ; gallery ; pappu does n't quite work Saala the over-popularity the.