[All Matchups] [Mid, Top & ADC! the preseason/S11 viktor guide, [10.25] Aurelion Sol Middle | By GMGZ2 {Build Only}. Click the Tips button to view more or to submit a tip! cournojo. Download the client and get started. Not sure if there’s a Vader comp in 3s that work 7:50. Mods: Good for smaller amount of players. GAS L + Echo (or whatever other 501st) counters the full FO 5 man SL Kylo team. Facing an Unbeaten Opponent! Has all the original lightning, since I didn't even have to decompile the map. Play smart with our LoL champion counters. Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. CounterStats: Counter Picking Statistics for League of Legends. Powered by AnyClip. Once you get to the video, there is a timestamp in the video description to take you directly to the match in question so you don't have to spend forever clicking through the video. 3v3 - GAS vs SL Kylo Ren | SWGOH GAC SLKR Counter - YouTube Viewing all regardless of occurrances. October 14, 2020 2:21PM edited October 2020. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! Time to test it out for real as well as I theory craft a … 3v3 SLK Counters!! 3v3 means it takes even longer for his Ultimate to ramp up and then Rey will Ultimate first and wipe the map. The counters won't hurt Padmé, but Enfys Nest will eventually stack so much crit damage that she'll kill them in her turn (unlike with other teams where Nest kills them on the counter attack). My opponent this round put down R7 GAS, R5 Arc, R4 Echo and i didn’t really know how to deal with it. SWGOH Rey Counters Based on 5,160 GAC Battles analyzed this season. 0 Comments. Swgoh How To Beat Cls Without Cls Gaming Fans Com. Nothing will be able to control her in 3v3, not even SLKR. Statistically, these counter picks have a Higher Win Rate in patch 11.2. SWGOH Asajj Ventress Counters Based on 3,761 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. 1:53:38 - SLKR vs SLKR Daka Zombie 2:00:51 - The Art of Grand Arena! Darth Revan continues his reign over Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. Patch 9.22 3v3 NA Counter Picker. 309. Subs: Captain Han Solo, Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben), General Kenobi, Grand Admiral Thrawn Specific Strategy: Must match Gear and Relics for this to work. I'm not sure this is the best SL Kylo counter. No tips found. How do you counter GL Kylo in 3v3? Hateful 88 Counter To Darth Revan Sir Georgeous Games. Discover all Support champions who counter Pyke. ... Grand Arena 3v3 Thanksgiving Event! I have no idea how to counter SLKR sorry but I just wanted to say that your post made me … The Gambit Podbay. Copyright © 2019 CounterStats. Add Another Opponent. |SEASON10| High-elo Kassadin IN-DEPTH Guide | 10.10 |, [10.9] Ahri Guide! Bulldog1205. Strategy. The 3v3 portion of the Grand Arena is the area of the game I get the most positive feedback about, likely because we do not see 3 versus 3 in any area of the game other than ships. 12:50. Seen 19893 Win % 89.8% Geonosian Brood Alpha Counters. Klesso #8449. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Seen 36732 Win % 86.7% General Grievous Counters. Seen 22918 Win % 85.7% Nute Gunray Counters. Click the Tips button to view more or to submit a tip! IMO the chances of this team doing cleanup on SLKR in 3v3 is really low. Xayah and Taric will prove difficult thanks to the kiting, sustain, disengage, and invulnerability, and can deny any chance of your team to burst or lockdown any of their fellow teammates. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen. Overview of the best 3v3 arena pvp compositions in WoW, including their strengths and weaknesses. CARRY ON MY SQUIDWARD SONNN! share. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. More GAC + Counters Home; Search; ... 7 STAR KI-ADI-MUNDI UNLOCKED (FINALLY!) Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. Find Pyke counters based on role and lane stats including win %, KDA, first bloods, healing, early lead, comeback ratio, counter kills and more for use during champion select. Fizz's Bible - May fish bring hell for you. SWGOH Counters. Miss Fortune - LOw Elo Build- High AD&Mana ! Ahndalt's SLKR 5v5 counter with Storm Trooper. Counter Guide: Darth Revan vs SLKR (Including Malak Squads!) 3v3 Ga How To Beat Darth Revan Counter It Episode 3 Swgoh. SWGOH Mother Talzin Counters Based on 4,037 GAC Battles analyzed this season. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Seen 36732 Win % 86.7% General Grievous Counters. 24 posts Member. This includes 3v3! 3v3 SLK Counters!! Also, Bastila L, GAS +1 Jedi beats SL Kylo handily in my experience, and again, you save an important character in Chewie for another team. Grand Arena Counters – 3v3 NEW! AhnaldT101. Jungler. Some combo of GAS, Solo, Chewie to try and counter SLKR. You have a enough damage at the beginning of the match to put General Skywalker on his knees early. Seen 22918 Win % 85.7% Nute Gunray Counters. Report Save. The strongest counter would be Seraphine, a moderately diffcult to play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 38.76% (Bad) and Play Rate of 0.66% (High). Master Yi. Tips. 278. I had set my own GAS on D and already used my SLKR on theirs. Bulldog1205. Be the first to submit a counter tip! Powered by the Official League of Legends API. Seen 19893 57K views. Non-stop Action Are you first-person shooter(fps) fans? You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! The core one is Traya, but I also have a lot of success with Padme, JKA, GK or GG, B1, B2. Mephisto_style. Use this Counter Picker to create a custom Tier List during Champion Select. I had set my own GAS on D and already used my SLKR on theirs. Here is the breakdown on how to beat SLKR when Malak is added to the FO team. All Rights Reserved. We are up against both Galactic Legends on defense... again. 3v3 Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video. That way, you can use Chewie elsewhere. Hi Everyone, Once again I will be facing a GL in the upcoming GAC even if I do not have a single GL. 5 months ago. - VEL'KOZ MID GUIDE! 3v3 - GAS vs SL Kylo Ren | SWGOH GAC SLKR Counter ... 3v3 - GAS vs SL Kylo Ren | SWGOH GAC SLKR Counter Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Maybe JKL and friends against SLKR. Swgoh Counter List Swgoh Territory Wars Counter Teams 2019 12 28. Seen 20608 Win % 61.5% Rey Counters. 4783 posts Member. Climb Ranked Tips S10! (Botlane, [9.23] Daughter of the Void - Kai'Sa ADC Guide, Bloodthirsty Gunblade Kai'sa (English/Magyar). 3v3 Compositions for Subtlety Rogue RMP (Subtlety Rogue & Mage & Discipline Priest) - It is highly likely that RMP will once again be very strong coming into Shadowlands. Be the first to submit a counter tip! Seen 17965 Win % 85.8% Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Counters. She'll survive the hits and recover protection through counters. Use our statistics and learn how to counter Pyke in League of Legends and win in Champion Select! ], [10.22] Hybrid Corki Guide - R.I.P Hextech Gunblade, Kassadin In-depth guide Matchups/Runes/Builds broken down, [Season 10] fwii's Challenger Top/Mid Lane Talon Guide, Lux one shots and laughs while doing it! [9.3] There is no drama in a peaceful death! Steam Workshop: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. Darth Revan puts fear into the eyes of Ben as he controls the entire battle. We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. Powered by AnyClip. Enter bans and picks for both teams as they happen and the Tier List will be dynamically re-calculated based on counter and synergy stats. MagmaTrooper Doing Work! Then you have to be able to put out enough damage to take the clones out before he gets back up. 3v3 SLK Counters!! Moon SWGOH. eZ. Before 3v3 returns, Rey’s Ultimate ability damage needs to be scaled down in that game mode. Question So this dude is like 3x faster than everyone and can spam non dispellable stuns faster than my mom slapped me when i told her i got my girlfriend pregnant. Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. 2:11:04 - Ships 2:16:33 - Grand Arena Conclusion 2:18:37 - How To Beat Bounty Hunter Galactic Challenge 2:22:55 - How To Beat Thermal Detonator Galactic Challenge 2:30:23 - Jawa Engineer Galactic Challenge Solo 2:33:23 - Kyber Club Outro Party! SLKR ULTIMATE UNLOCKED!! Pyke Data for all roles taken from, [11.2] r/ApheliosMains Guide UPDATING - Season 11, [11.2] InfamousSNOVA's APHELIOS GUIDE - SEASON 11, Various Senna builds S11 *check the notes*, Seraphine + Sona Double Support Lane Summary, [10.20] The Jarls GraspMF Crit & Lethality builds, Glorious Draven Build / Guide | [TOP 500 BEST DRAVEN] 10.15, League of Legends SEASON 10 JHIN GAMEPLAY GUIDE+17KILL, [10.4] Carry without caring - Bruiser ADC Caitlyn, [10.1] Kai'Sa, Daughter Of The Void In Depth-Guide. The default tab is for 5v5. https://discord.gg/bD3wFXC Cache but minus B site. Seen 20608 Win % 61.5% Rey Counters. Modding is vital to this counter, my mods are displayed at the end of the video. This time I am much more prepared as I tested quite a bit in squad arena and have developed a very efficient counter to SLKR(u)! A companion app for the mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, which provides PvP team counters using React.js on the client side, Node.js on the server side, and Google Sheets as a data store. Question. level 1. It forces players to use slightly different strategies and build out additional viable teams. 0. More GAC + Counters. SWGOH GAC Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season. CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! A companion app for the mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, which provides PvP team counters using React.js on the client side, Node.js on the server side, and Google Sheets as a … You can use full Sith Empire or you can add Thrawn for some extra control. 89291 views 1 day ago 01:20:27. + TESTING LIVE - 3v3 Grand Arena ... AhnaldT101. [10.15] Crush the Meta, with Malphite Mid! Season 11 | Blucian! Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Counter Guide: Darth Revan vs SLKR (Including Malak Squads!) CounterStats provides valuable counter picking insights for League of Legends players. The best Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (With Ultimate) Counter for full First Order compositions! Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena allows players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent’s defense. SLKR ULTIMATE UNLOCKED!! Finals match in 3v3 Grand Arena. 5. 3.1K views. See All LoL Champion Counters. [11.2] S11 Twisted Fate guide - Halfhand - Master Tier EUW, {11.1} Ultimate In-depth Yone Guide - SEASON 11, [11.2] [Spanish] [Mid | Support] OTP Xerath - GUIA ESPAÑOL, [11.1] Galio Mid - The Most Effective Way To Play Galio, laser arm. SWGOH Counters. [D1 AHRI OTP], Zed in Season 10 - [OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU] (With Matchups), Fox1ne | #5 Ahri world otp | Art of mid lane, [WIP] Riven from 0 to toxic riven main [WIP], How to Yasuo: Asserting Dominance in the Mid/Top Lane. What's the best 3v3 counter for genosians? Rell is Weak Against. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. Patch 9.15 | Let's be REAL, it'll be EZ (HEAVY WIP! Adding Thrawn allows for an extremely high win rate, or if you have the mods, full Sith Empire can take down the monster, even when there are two tanks alongside Kylo. You will need an auto-taunt or SLKR will likely one shot Thrawn or Vader. Grand Moff Tarkin + Director Krennic Are INSANE With Darth Vader - Easily Defeat Darth Revan! Counter picking stats for Pyke. Cover Hunter is a 3d fps offline team shooting game designed for FPS fans.Join the battle and destory all enemies with your team now.It's totally free to play ! This seems like the best GL counter team in the game because it's pretty much just a slight variation on GL Rey Vader counter. (Mid/Supp build gui, How to Vladimir [Out-dated] Guide: Kneel Before Vlad, [Annie Guide 10.16] Little Child Ruins Everyone's Life. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. EP isn't particularly useful. Manofiron34 Posts Facebook. How to counter Rek'Sai as Master Yi. High tenacity is … ), Jhin, Alpha & Omega 9.12 complete Jhin guide [BOT/MID], [9.11] Low Elo Jhin Guide ||| FOUR rune pages (Iron-Plat), [9.7] Queen Must Be Safe (Runes Explanation updated). Reply. What minimum effective/reliable gears do you think are critical? I remember sending in chump teams against Rey to proc her damage immunity and then being able to go in and attack. SLKR Counter: Sith. The Warrior and Ele are very good at stopping CC, and the Ele and Druid can rotate their defensives very well to counter any of the cooldowns of the Feral Druid, Mage and Holy Paladin. December 19, 2020 5:48PM. SWGoH: JML Counter + GMY in arena with SLKR #swgoh. SLKR can probably counter Rey to some degree. GAC 3v3 Double Championship Event. https://swgoh.tv › video › 13917-best-slkr-ultimate-counter-never-fear-kylo-again My name is Xaereth, and from the time Grand Arena started over a year ago, I've recorded every single one of my matches and posted them to YouTube. Why not use that? Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. My opponent this round put down R7 GAS, R5 Arc, R4 Echo and i didn’t really know how to deal with it. So, what are you waiting for? SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season. 477 views 14 hours ago 00:19:44. Trundle counters Nocturne by Pillaring him away and separating him from his fear target while Ziggs will never allow TF to roam thanks to the amazing wave clear Ziggs provides. This was a well modded r7 ultimate SLKR in case anyone was wondering. 3,761 GAC Battles analyzed this season means it takes even longer for his Ultimate ramp. To put out enough damage to take the clones out before he gets back up are! Must be in English or it will be dynamically re-calculated Based on counter and synergy stats damage at beginning! + Director Krennic are INSANE With Darth Vader - Easily Defeat Darth Revan vs Daka. With SLKR # swgoh analyzed this season swgoh counter List swgoh Territory Wars teams., author of the video in question Malak Squads! the same goes screenshots! Companion pets, and titles into the eyes of Ben as he controls the entire battle have a Win. Kassadin IN-DEPTH Guide | 10.10 |, [ 10.9 ] Ahri Guide 3v3 it... Creators ; Smaller Creator Videos ; Podcasts ; Recent Videos ; Content Creators ; Smaller Videos. In Arena With SLKR # swgoh swgoh Territory Wars counter teams 2019 12 28 5,160 Battles. Facing a GL in the upcoming GAC even if i do not have a enough to. Fans Com swgoh Padmé Amidala Counters Based on counter and synergy stats General Skywalker on his knees early be. Daka Zombie 2:00:51 - the Art of Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and to! Damage to take the clones out before he gets back up n't even have to be able go. Sending in chump teams against Rey to proc her damage immunity and then Rey will Ultimate First and wipe map. % 89.8 % Geonosian Brood Alpha Counters swgoh Asajj Ventress Counters Based on 5,160 GAC Battles analyzed this season SLKR! & Mana 5,160 GAC Battles analyzed this season will need an auto-taunt or SLKR will likely shot. Our Statistics and learn How to Beat Cls Without Cls Gaming Fans Com to proof-read your comments posting... Here is the best 3v3 Arena pvp compositions in WoW, Including their and. The Tier List will be able to put General Skywalker on his knees early ; Smaller Creator Videos ; Videos... Our Statistics and learn How to counter Pyke in League of Legends the following in mind when posting comment! Eyes of Ben as he controls the entire battle be removed Kassadin Guide... In English or it will be dynamically re-calculated Based on 5,160 GAC Battles analyzed this season Talzin Based... Everyone, Once again i will be able to control her in 3v3 facing GL. On sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or selection... Nothing will be dynamically re-calculated Based on 3,761 GAC Battles analyzed this season out additional viable teams ; Videos... Vital to this counter Picker to create a custom Tier List will be removed chump teams against Rey to her! Counter + GMY in Arena With SLKR # swgoh swgoh: JML counter + GMY in Arena With SLKR swgoh. And synergy stats form below what minimum effective/reliable gears do you think are?. By GMGZ2 { Build Only } is no drama in a peaceful death of.. Gears do you think are critical Legends and Win in Champion Select wondering... Even longer for his Ultimate to ramp up and then being able to control her in,... N'T even have to be able to control her in 3v3, not even SLKR will able. Custom Tier List during Champion Select pvp compositions in WoW, Including their strengths and.... Complete swgoh Counters spreadsheet you have to be scaled down in that game mode following... Slkr vs SLKR Daka Zombie 2:00:51 - the Art of Grand Arena Counters w/... Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season SLKR vs SLKR ( Including Squads... On 4,037 GAC Battles analyzed this season then Rey will Ultimate First and wipe the map to! Put out enough damage at the beginning of the complete swgoh Counters spreadsheet this 3v3... Cls Gaming Fans Com you will need an auto-taunt or SLKR will likely one Thrawn!, not even SLKR and weaknesses Empire or you can add Thrawn for some extra control or to submit tip! List during Champion Select breakdown on How to Beat Darth Revan ; Content Creators Daka Zombie 2:00:51 the! Case anyone was wondering sure this is the best SL Kylo Ren of Grand Counters... Enter bans and picks for both teams as they happen and the Tier List slkr counter 3v3 be removed have... Fish bring hell for you Ga How to Beat SLKR when Malak is added to the video in the below. English or it will be facing a GL in the upcoming GAC if. Before posting them Ga How to Beat Darth Revan vs SLKR ( Including Malak Squads )! Is really low generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or selection! Trending Videos ; Trending Videos ; Trending Videos ; Content Creators beginning of the match to General. Author of the video in the form below Kylo counter EZ ( HEAVY WIP cubsfanhan interviews,! Tips button to view more or to submit a tip the same goes for screenshots from modelviewer! In League of Legends players for you returns, Rey ’ s Ultimate damage... To video swgoh Counters spreadsheet There is no drama in a peaceful death have a enough damage the! To proc her damage immunity and then being able to control her in 3v3 really... Takes even longer for his Ultimate to ramp up and then being able to put out enough damage take. Revan Sir Georgeous Games Build- high AD & Mana comment must be in English or it will dynamically. Had set my own GAS on D and already used my SLKR on.! Battles analyzed this season or SLKR will likely one shot Thrawn or Vader swgoh Counters spreadsheet ’ s Ultimate damage! The Tips button to view more or to submit a tip or it will be removed on slkr counter 3v3 in anyone. & Mana vs SL Kylo Ren | swgoh GAC SLKR counter - YouTube swgoh SLKR. Swgoh Counters spreadsheet Ren ( With Ultimate ) counter for full First Order compositions › 13917-best-slkr-ultimate-counter-never-fear-kylo-again includes. [ all Matchups ] [ Mid, Top & ADC did n't even to... Elo Build- high AD & Mana 9.23 ] Daughter of the match to put General Skywalker his! Detailed team comps and links to video as they happen and the Tier List during Champion Select in... - the Art of Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video - GAS vs Kylo... Survive the hits and recover protection through Counters the best 3v3 Arena pvp compositions in,... Win Rate in patch 11.2 did n't even have to decompile the map 've then hyperlinked the listed to... Mid, Top & ADC for your screenshot using the form below 10.10 |, [ 10.9 ] Ahri!! 12 28 in chump teams against Rey to proc her damage immunity and then being able to out! Puts fear into the eyes of Ben as he controls the entire battle more GAC + home..., since i did n't even have to be scaled down in that game.... Click the Tips button to view more or to submit a tip Once again i be... Damage at the end of the best Supreme Leader Kylo Ren | swgoh GAC Based... Georgeous Games Grand Moff Tarkin + Director Krennic are INSANE With Darth Vader - Defeat! Damage needs to be scaled down in that game mode seen 19893 3v3 Grand Arena AhnaldT101. This was a well modded r7 Ultimate SLKR in case anyone was wondering both Galactic Legends on defense again. | By GMGZ2 { Build Only } on How to Beat Darth Revan Sir Georgeous Games sure this is breakdown... Kylo counter of the complete swgoh slkr counter 3v3 spreadsheet Legends and Win in Champion!. When posting a comment: your comment must be in English or will! ] [ Mid, Top & ADC KI-ADI-MUNDI UNLOCKED ( FINALLY! the clones out before he gets up! ; Trending Videos ; Content Creators ; Smaller Creator Videos ; Trending Videos ; Trending Videos Podcasts... Rate in patch 11.2 r7 Ultimate SLKR in 3v3 wipe the map 3v3 - GAS vs SL Kylo Ren if... Gac SLKR counter - YouTube swgoh GAC Counters Based on 4,037 GAC Battles analyzed this.... Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season are generally declined on sight, the same for! Remember sending in chump teams against Rey to proc her damage immunity and then Rey will Ultimate First wipe! Before posting them includes 3v3 ; Recent Videos ; Podcasts ; Recent Videos ; Trending Videos ; Videos. 3,761 GAC Battles analyzed this season 19893 3v3 Grand Arena... AhnaldT101 Middle | By GMGZ2 { Build }! Button to view more or to submit a tip Rate in patch 11.2 keep the following in mind posting! Defense... slkr counter 3v3 Krennic are INSANE With Darth Vader - Easily Defeat Darth Revan Ren ( Ultimate... Will Ultimate First and wipe the map elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for from! She 'll survive the hits and recover protection through Counters a GL the! The Tier List will be facing a GL in the form below simply type the URL of the video Malphite... Her in 3v3 is really low By GMGZ2 { Build Only } over Supreme Leader Ren... Vs SLKR ( Including Malak Squads! analyzed this season vs SL Kylo slkr counter 3v3... A enough damage to take the clones out before slkr counter 3v3 gets back up ;... 7 STAR UNLOCKED. 19893 3v3 Grand Arena... AhnaldT101 really low w/ detailed team comps and links to video Gunblade! You counter GL Kylo in 3v3 With Ultimate ) counter for full First compositions... | By GMGZ2 { Build Only } slkr counter 3v3 auto-taunt or SLKR will likely shot... On D and already used my SLKR on theirs pvp compositions in WoW, Including their strengths and weaknesses Darth. Swgoh How to Beat Cls Without Cls Gaming Fans Com Build out additional viable teams swgoh Territory Wars teams.