Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? I took a look at the menu for that and saw that there is much more to offer. You can order anything from the lunch medu. See all Sushi Ai reviews, “I don't know what's up with St. Louis that AYCE sushi is a common thing, but it's a freakin' gift and I appreciate it.” Closed Opens at 12:00 +1 314-968-3944. Japanese Restaurants in Maplewood 1. Delivery & Pickup Options - 126 reviews of Tokyo Sushi "All you can eat sushi!! 38 results found . Japanese, Sushi $$ - $$$ Menu 6. Best Maplewood, Minnesota Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Maplewood Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Sushi Restaurants in Maplewood - Sushi Restaurants. ... Maplewood, MN 55109 (651) 773-5258. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There is a wide selection of specialty rolls and appetizer options. #1 of 8 sushi restaurants in Maplewood . See all Blk Mkt Eats reviews, “Excellent place for sushi, Hibachi and steak, this new restaraunt will please in every way.” Fourteen pieces of sushi, twenty-five pieces of sashimi with rainbow roll and dragon roll. $8.95. “ We ordered from a picture on the menu and got the Miso Tonkotsu with side of scallops and steamed vegetables. They seemed to enjoy it and it is a good deal if you are hungry. 2120 ratings. Lunch. The people are very nice, helpful, prompt, and come around frequently to take more orders. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 651-748-1000. We tried seaweed salad, vegetables salad, miso soup, shrimp and vegetables tempera which were very good, if not better than other places, then at least similar. Doesn't matter if you're with a large group or not, this is the place for great sushi! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 651-748-1000. Mt. See all Yummi Tummi reviews, “I went here regularly when I was in St. Louis for school and still return whenever I get the chance.” I took a look at the menu for that and saw that there is much more to offer. Sushi. Dec 19, 2020. Best lunch in Maplewood, Missouri. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Order online from 806 restaurants delivering in Maplewood. ... And the sushi roll was delicious. I plan to come back for the supper sometime. seafood .steakhouse .fine dining,hibachi,sushi,japanese steakhouse . Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 11 - 30. soup did not have much flavor, and my chicken and shrimp with fried rice was not bad but I've had much better. (Pu-e) the owner is great, she greets everyone with an ear to ear smile and makes all feel welcome and special. See all Yummi Tummi reviews, “I have tried the Krilla Crunch and the OG Fire and would recommend both of them to anyone who is a fan of sushi.” Lunch. , Maplewood, MO. They ask for gratuity. Wings. “Sliders with Jalepeno cheese, Carne Asada Fries, Cod Cakes, “The cigar selection is minimal and is roughly 3 times the price of the box price; but that was expected, it being the, Great variety and prices, sushi is fresh, and they have a drive-, We ordered from a picture on the menu and got the. The teriyaki beef rice was the best I have had, teriyaki seafood udon was really good too. Calamari or scallop was not as good as what we had in other places such as some Italian restaurants, but we payed probably $15 to 20 for just that, so it is not fair comparison. 38 results found. Restaurant menu. Popular terms: restaurants, bars, spas more. About Search Results. SuperPages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.