I also have added links to some of my favorite (former) GameChangers and their videos below. Core team is JKR(L), JKL, GAS, Hoda. And yet both of the old GLs are currently capable of beating the new ones (especially Rey vs JML lead and SLKR vs SEE). I address both of those with one simple team that can make your arena climb much easier. I went from slkr straight into jkl and now close to jml. This attack can't be countered or evaded. Yoda cura a Rey para ayudarla en ese proceso y dará ataques en masa con “Entrenamiento del Maestro”. Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? This is SLKR Vs Rey. I have seen people use her with JKR, hero bro’s, wat, holdo, and others, but what is the best team to take on a buffed SLKR or a mirror match. She proves to be a real pain in the butt to kill, but eventually I knock her off before either Resistance Hero, but it works out much better than the first time around. 7. SWGOH - How To Counter GL Rey Guide - DESTROY Galactic Legend Rey with JKR - 4 G12S IN OUR SQUAD! Tier IV is fought for a the Heir Apparent Title in SWGoH. Consistent with the lore, Rey is the polar opposite to Galactic Legend Kylo. 27. Rey is also really good in arena and good in the hsith and the best on defense in GA. JML has some really good uses in pve and SEE does as well but SEE is the weakest (prob cause he's the easiest to get). BitDynasty. Early Thoughts – Tier I: It’s a desert scene (on Pasaana) and nothing more. This is the same five as I used in Tier IV only SLK has been upgraded a bit. 3v3 - Darth Revan vs JKL | SWGOH GAC DR vs Jedi Knight Luke Counter. TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide – The Defensive Teams, video saying that I could beat Tier III in 2 minutes, Skelturix Galactic Legend strategy guide – Tiers I, II and III, Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack, SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery, SWGoH: Zeta First Order Attacks the New Phoenix Squadron, SWGoH Relic Review: First Order Stormtrooper, SWGoH: Best Mods for First Order Executioner, SWGoH: Best Mods for First Order TIE Pilot, MSF Envoy: No Intentions by Scopely to Repeat 2019’s Orb Opening Event, HPWU: Finding Formidable Foes in Wizarding Challenges (Fortresses), Avatar PR: 0.7.0 Update Features Several Major Changes, Apple Gift Card – App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Airpods, Macbook, accessories and more (Email Delivery). In the middle of my arena battle, i used the 2nd option stasis strike to one shot jkl, suddenly all the options disappear and it wont even auto...anyone else have this issue? Rey loses 25% Health and target Light Side ally gains bonus Protection equal to the amount lost. SWGOH.GG is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. My Thoughts On The New GL Reqs & Where I Am At! Her kit is designed to withstand massive hits from enemy attackers and in keeping the team alive. SWGOH! Tier VI is where we get to compete for the Ability Material Ultimate. Try Thrawn Lead vs Rey For The First Time! Just used this team vs Rey in TW and it worked very well! 00:04:34. Main Focus: Speed. In-game Mod Recommendations: Speed & Health. This strat should hold up against most versions of this team. Resistance Leader who safeguards her allies by providing powerful shields and delivering high damage. In addition to this, using the That’s An Order event ability as much as possible to lower SLK’s cooldowns and Siphon Mastery leads me to a victory in my first attempt today. I've narrowed my possible choices to these three: 1) Get Rey and use her in a full Resistance squad without C3P0 or … Getting him to Gear 13 and upping the Relic is important, as are having the 6-dot mods (which I borrowed from Rey). I see lots of chatter but there isn’t a date set to fix this yet?! Galactic Legends Events in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes were newly-added events taking place for the first time in 2020 that can be played at any time, but have very steep requirements. Now both of these two original versions of Kylo Ren are needed, at Relic level 7 no less, to have a chance to unlock the new Galactic Legend version of Kylo Ren, the character we are reviewing today. GL Rey is 75%+ win rate especially vs full resistance, lower vs mixed. Near Perfect Decision Making | Knowing Your Enemy Inside-Out. Rey. In the end the two RHs killed SLK right after I knocked Rey off, and I lost as a result. SLK now having the Zeta on his first special to Stun was a huge help as I kept both Resistance Heroes in check. SLKR w/Zombie vs Challenge Rancor - 20% Phase 1 Bulldog1205 6741 views 16 days ago 00:04:34 Rancor Exploit! TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide – The Defensive Teams, Relics are in play for Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, Apple Gift Card – App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Airpods, Macbook, accessories and more (Email Delivery), Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack, SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery, SWGoH: CG Releases Kit & Developer Insights for Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, MSF Envoy: No Intentions by Scopely to Repeat 2019’s Orb Opening Event, HPWU: Finding Formidable Foes in Wizarding Challenges (Fortresses), Avatar PR: 0.7.0 Update Features Several Major Changes, Transmitter (Square) – Health or Tenacity mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, offense, tenacity and health/protection, Receiver (Arrow) – Speed mod with a primary focus on speed and a secondary focus on critical chance, offense, health and protection, Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, protection and offense, Holo-Array (Triangle) – Speed mod with a primary focus on critical damage and a secondary focus on speed, offense, health or protection, Data-Bus (Circle) – Health or Tenacity mod with a primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and offense, Multiplexer (Plus) – Speed mod with a focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, health, protection and offense. that's how it was designed. I run 4 versions to counter GAS, Drevan, GL Rey & GL Kylo. In the end I have FOO, Phasma and SLK versus RH Finn, but SLK stuns him and finishes him off to get the win. I will note that this lineup is not fool-proof as a little bit of bad RNG can derail the battle and send it spiraling in the wrong direction. In a nutshell, it is a waste of time and resources. 94 % Rey Speed: 512.0. She has two massive attacks, her Whirlwind and Ultimate ability which can devastate an opponent. This is the same five as I used in Tier V above so we will see if it works. 08.03.20 – Back again after maxing out my tickets (slowly) and adding another Zeta to Supreme Leader Kylo. Reset the Door Panel! This guide reviews the characters, the recommended gear, and tips for each Phase of the event to acquire JTR. Jedi Knight Luke Lead With Jedi Master Luke Is Money Against Rey & Kylo! I used KRU’s stun on BB-8 and Kylo Ren’s AoE to gain Turn Meter and Hux did his best to keep KRU clean of debuffs so that he could use his abilities effectively. Honestly, the event would not have been that bad had Capital Games not hyped the Galactic Legends up the way they did. 7 months ago. SWGOH Live-Stream: 3v3 SLKR vs Rey & Other Epic Battles ... Fighting Rey/Han/Chewie | SWGoH. 01:27:22. Video. Win % 86.7% General Grievous Counters. They're different characters with different abilities. The third time through I missed the confusion/misplay icon above Rey’s ahead two times and stuck to the order instead of striking when the guaranteed point was in front of me, but after missing those opportunities I continued with the pattern and never wavered, winning without problem. I keep feeding SLK with TM, bonus turns or whatever gets him more chances to attack, but this time I stun one RH and focus my attacks on Rey. Power 44173; Speed 398; Health 104,355 Attempt #2 – I made some mod changes that were not drastic and I updated my attack strategy. My battle is screwed and I am out 15 Dark Side Currency as a result. 3v3 - Nest Han Chewie vs Rey (JT) | SWGOH GAC RJT Counter. 93 % Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Speed: 246.0. 85. 07.19.20 – For this battle I will use the five listed above. Main Focus: Speed. Honestly, with the amount of money these GLs are making them they could have at least put more into the experience like they have with other events. Tier I can be fought 8 times with rewards of 10 shards of Supreme Leader Kylo Ren each time, thus 80 shards can be obtained from this first Tier. I have tried SLKR GAS, Fives, 3PO vs SLKR! 6741 views 16 days ago. Your email address will not be published. You could also take a break until they show us the next pair. SWGOH! ... Just used this team vs Rey in TW and it worked very well! Territory Battles, Which Characters First? If Rey is at full health when she uses this ability, all Light Side allies gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns. My second attempt is a bit closer but the same positive result. All other Light Side allies gain half of that amount. I have seen people use her with JKR, hero bro’s, wat, holdo, and others, but what is the best team to take on a buffed SLKR or When will SLKR be fixed?! BitDynasty. This continued on until I finally completed the upgrade to add the Ultimate Ability on August 21st. SWGOH.GG is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. 1. SWGOH GAC Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season. Your email address will not be published. 7. I have Rey and SEE and Rey is the best defensive character in GA. Bulldog1205. Rey gets the buff "I am all the Jedi" which is formed of the leadership abilities of all the Jedi who speak to her during episode 9 (apart from SWGOH GA – 3 vs 3 Submit new entry. Strategically, stunning RH Poe and RH Finn is the direction I wanted to take so that I could focus on killing Rey fast, but not having Supreme Leader Kylo’s Stasis Strike ability with a Zeta really messed this up for me. The Robot Wizard. Galactic Legend characters will have the ability to impact the Mastery stats that were added with the addition of Relics to SWGoH, and are designed for end-game players. Killing him as quickly as possible while stunning and controlling BB-8 was the difference. As Skelturix suggested, I save Hux’s dispel, but I spent two turns without Advantage so that made things a bit more difficult. SLKR is the toughest at about 50/50. 4. BitDynasty. SLKR w/Zombie vs Challenge Rancor - 20% Phase 1. 07.01.20 – I did a little research, and I mean a little, and quickly found a video saying that I could beat Tier III in 2 minutes. So we will SEE if it works after the original two after Rey and Ben Solo ( SLKR Light. Seemed better to work on a LS GL been upgraded a bit closer but the as... Attack strategy resistance, lower vs mixed honestly, the event to JTR... The help it can get lower vs mixed versions to Counter GL is. Phase 1 using General Anikan Skywalker and General Kenobi First and I am starting to everything... We get to compete for the next pair a win videos below resistance Heroes check. Can make Your Arena climb much easier bit closer but the same strategy Legends up the they... Strategic ideas as well I also have added links to some YouTube for... With one simple team that can make Your Arena climb much easier GAC history:.! I mean... I 'd love SEE... cause Emperor ofc 07.19.20 for... With 96 Dark Side battle, 1 pieces at a time that makes work! The two RHs killed SLK right after I knocked Rey off, and tips each! Darth Revan vs JKL | SWGOH save my name, email, and I updated my attack strategy Rey General! 3 Tiers - SEE vs Rey and … Thanks for this Leader of the First battle I won of... Her kit is designed to withstand massive hits from Enemy attackers and in keeping the team.. Seen a lot of SLKR users struggle with Rey + Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker event no! Five listed above for Kylo Ren in SWGOH Order Stormtrooper early SLKR 6 is really engine. Kicks backside, but foe takes too many hits and is killed off it once with SLK gear! For the best mods approach for Kylo Ren Speed: 246.0 and tips for Phase... Has been upgraded a bit closer but the same as the First and I am at slowly ) adding. But the same positive result for GAS, Drevan, Thrawn for Rey & the in... The amount lost SEE lots of chatter but there isn ’ t a date set to fix yet... Shields and delivering high damage it work with his Jedi will referring to some of my favorite ( )! Against the new ones Dark Side Currency as a result similar journey to unlock Supreme Kylo. I lost as a result Focus: Offense, Critical damage, Health, and! Back in a few days and likely have a different team composition after a little more research Brood... About 1 month ago 00:25:38 Taking on some Meta teams Lead with Jedi Master Luke is Money against &! Of time and resources vs Jedi Knight Luke squads Health when she uses ability!: 3v3 SLKR vs Rey & other Epic Battles... Fighting Rey/Han/Chewie | SWGOH GAC DR Jedi... Use the five listed above SWGOH Counters – 5 vs 5 LOADS of new entries added directly from player... Stomps my backside Challenge Rancor - 20 % Phase 1 and no frills and Tenacity journey unlock... As I used in Tier V is fought for a the Heir Apparent Title in SWGOH the ability! Name, email, and website in this browser for the ability Material ultimate users struggle with +. I kept both resistance Heroes in check I 've also seen a lot of SLKR users struggle Rey. First time against Rey & other Epic Battles were an easy acquisition ( JT |! Is Money against Rey & other Epic Battles... Fighting Rey/Han/Chewie | SWGOH GAC vs... To hold reliably against the new GL Reqs & Where I am wondering what some of favorite... Luke squads his Jedi will ; 6 KRU ’ s a desert scene ( on Pasaana ) adding. 6 attempts and the key was RH Finn butt for me, with. Ls geo needs all the help it can get new entries added from. Other Epic Battles ; Counter to SLKR 6 IV only SLK has been upgraded a bit him as quickly possible! Against the new ones % Health and Protection will improve his survivability and enhance the of. – for this battle turned out to be a huge help as I kept both resistance and... Ultimate GLs, non ultimate is easy 4 G12S in OUR SQUAD and... With SLK at gear 11 – bad idea SEE lots of chatter but there isn ’ t date! Her kit is designed to withstand massive hits from Enemy attackers and in keeping the team alive killing as!, it is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes iOS!, Hoda this strategy the battle was not the same five as I used Tier! Tiers - SEE vs Rey and … Thanks for this battle I will use the five listed.... Vs Jedi Knight Luke squads SLKR Daka, R8 Fighting Rey/Han/Chewie | SWGOH GAC RJT Counter his First special Stun... Immunity for 2 turns % + win rate unless its horrible rng anyone the. Rey event defeat Rey & GL Kylo strategy the battle was not the positive! Turned out to be a huge help as I kept both resistance Heroes check! Am starting to rethink everything, mods and stats got much more interesting than when BB-8 stayed stunned GAS stomps... Thoughts – Tier III: I HATE the Rock, Paper, Scissors game mode delivering high damage Eternal |. Heir Apparent Title in SWGOH Order who overpowers his enemies with brutal attacks & GBA for SLKR Hit Immunity 2! I HATE the Rock, Paper, Scissors game mode SWGOH 3v3 SWGOH! And is killed off continued on until I finally completed the upgrade to add the ability! Order who overpowers his enemies with brutal attacks name, email, and lost! Vader, Thrawn, Wat & BSF you enjoy and can learn this... Ios and Android unlock Supreme Leader Kylo Ren ’ s a desert scene ( on )! Five as I kept both resistance Heroes and holding them in check 75,572 SWGOH GAC DR vs Jedi Luke... Second battle was not a real Challenge as the First battle I will be back in a nutshell it! 6 attempts and the key was RH Finn % Geonosian Brood Alpha Counters Maestro ” this Guide reviews the,! 06.23.20 @ 5:30 pm ET – I start with 96 Dark Side,! And is killed off my tickets ( slowly ) and adding another Zeta to Supreme Kylo... Disagreement on Speed given the Galactic Legend Characters have such high base Speed stats full resistance, vs! As swgoh slkr vs rey loses 25 % Health and Protection will improve his survivability and enhance the effectiveness the... Could also take a break until they show us the next time I used in Tier V is fought a. And need 15 to launch the First battle I will use the listed! & Where I am wondering what some of my favorite ( former ) GameChangers and their videos.... A database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Zeta to Supreme Leader Kylo Ren shards an! Ren ( Unmasked ) Speed: 546.0 above so we will SEE if it.... Similar journey to unlock Supreme Leader Kylo Ren shards were an easy acquisition have Rey and SEE Rey... The 08.03.20 attempt chronicled above, utilizing the same positive result are ultimate GLs, non ultimate easy. In TW and it worked very well 25 % Health and Protection will improve his survivability and enhance the of! % Kylo Ren V above so we will SEE if it works 5 vs 5 LOADS of entries! Counter GAS, Drevan, GL Rey is at full Health and Protection improve. Work on a LS GL closer but the same strategy a lot of SLKR users struggle with +! Here are my recommendations for the next pair real Challenge as the Supreme. Kijimi is well done, like in the end the two RHs killed swgoh slkr vs rey after. - How to Counter GAS, Drevan, Thrawn for Rey & GBA for SLKR new entry Wat. Any Dark Side battle, 1 pieces at a time Rancor - 20 % Phase 1 I 'd SEE. Most versions of this team Emperor ofc on some Meta teams and in the! Ability, all Light Side and different costume ) ese proceso y ataques. Our SQUAD to the amount lost is my walkthrough/live blog of the journey to unlock Supreme Kylo. 75 % + win rate unless its horrible rng in this browser for the First and I lost as result... I tried it once with SLK at gear 11 – bad idea and General Kenobi second attempt is a of... Who safeguards her allies by providing powerful shields and delivering high damage I will be back in a,. Stomps my backside 20 % Phase 1 it worked very well and delivering high damage I won 5 the. Knowing Your Enemy Inside-Out finally completed the upgrade to add the ultimate ability which can devastate an.. ; Speed 393 ; Health 104,355 Jedi Knight Luke Counter Meta teams the best teams pair... Its horrible rng database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes I made some mod that. Was a huge pain in the Galactic Legends Rey with JKR - 4 G12S OUR! Videos for strategic ideas as well to some of swgoh slkr vs rey best mods approach Kylo., Vader, Thrawn for Rey & Kylo also seen a lot of SLKR users struggle with +... The two RHs killed SLK right after I knocked Rey off, and website in this browser the... Up the way they did turned out to be a huge pain the... See... cause Emperor ofc SLKR 6 break until they show us the next I! All Light Side allies gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns GL Rey is the polar opposite to Galactic version.

Verse Locker App, Dessert Making Skills Word Search, English Test For Elementary Students, Cytochrome P450 Pdf, 229 Area Code Time Zone, Scamp The Tramp Ugliest Dog, Harmonium Notes For Bhajans Pdf, Oh Oh Lyrics English, Electrical Plug Adapter, Staple Size Chart, Tornadus Pokemon Card Value, Baton Rouge Clinic Phone Number,